• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because beep boop ooh ah ah bing bang walla walla Washington.

Why is it called an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere and a hemorrhoid when it's in your ass? 

Castles function as a military building to provide security in the local area while palaces do not have to be.

Why does poop smell?

Because anything that might be dangerous to us is represented by a bad smell so we don't go near it or try to eat it. <- This is actual, scientific truth, by the way.

59 minutes ago, XRay said:

Castles function as a military building to provide security in the local area while palaces do not have to be.

I did not know that. Thank you!

Why does horseback combat suck in Warriors games?

It does not suck if you play Ma Chao and ride Shadow Runner in Dynasty Warriors 4.

If the secret to immortality is eating poop regularly, would you eat poop?

No because immortality isn't something I'd want anyway.

Why is there an astrological sign called Cancer and why is it a crab?

Because cancer is Latin for crab. And the Greeks liked Joe's Crab Shack so much, that they decided to name a prime chunk of the heavens above after the delicious legs served there. The disease gets it name because of how the veins around tumors caused by uncontrolled cell growth looked like crab limbs. And the person who came up with the name for a disease was both allergic to shellfish and had also their left pinky almost severed when playing at the beach as a kid because of a mean crab.

Should I try making a screenshot Let's Play?

Sure, go ahead.

I was thinking about doing one, too, actually. I still need to decide what game to pick, though.

If you have 3 forks and 2 spoons in addition to 5 knives, how many pieces of cloth are there on the dining table?

There are two people there, because there are two spoons. This also eliminates two forks and two knifes, meaning there is only one fork and three knives left. One of the forks and one of the knifes can be used for cutting one of the sturdier meals, most likely a meat, while the knifes are used for softer foods, most likely desert (I'm guessing it's cake and/or brownies). As for how many pieces of cloth are there, there's the tablecloth, two napkins, one cloth for carrying the hot meal, and potentially three more spare napkins. Thus, a total of three cloths at minimum, four if there are no spare napkins, seven is my estimated number, and an unlimited amount otherwise due to the number of spare napkins being a variable in the equation.

In chess, do the kings start on their respective color, or do both sides have the exact same setup?

According to Wikipedia, both sides have the same setup:
ChessStartingPosition.jpg

2 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

There are two people there, because there are two spoons. This also eliminates two forks and two knifes, meaning there is only one fork and three knives left. One of the forks and one of the knifes can be used for cutting one of the sturdier meals, most likely a meat, while the knifes are used for softer foods, most likely desert (I'm guessing it's cake and/or brownies). As for how many pieces of cloth are there, there's the tablecloth, two napkins, one cloth for carrying the hot meal, and potentially three more spare napkins. Thus, a total of three cloths at minimum, four if there are no spare napkins, seven is my estimated number, and an unlimited amount otherwise due to the number of spare napkins being a variable in the equation.

XD I didn't expect that. Well played, good sir!

If you had to translate a text (like a novel or short story), would you try to keep it as close to the original as possible, or change up some things to better match the language you are translating it to?

I'd slightly change up some things, like edit puns to work better in English.

Why do I have dark circles under my eyes, and how do I get rid of them?

Because you are running on little sleep.

Get rid of them with some makeup product sold by snobby famous for being famous people like the Kardashians.

Why are puns considered bad jokes?

Because they aren't that humerus.

8 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Get rid of them with some makeup product sold by snobby famous for being famous people like the Kardashians.

I'm probably allergic to whatever they make.

What would happen if I drank Red-Bull?

You grow wings.

What beverage should I drink to grow a tail?

Universal Translator.
And convenience, so the script writers don't need to invent brand new languages for alien races an--- wait.

Do you think the planned lootbox ban bill will go through in the US?

Yes, it better..

In your opinion, what's the hardest part of making a ROM hack? Specifically one of the FE variety.

In my opinion..it's getting the actual fucking program to make it on..I tried like, 5 different programs, none of them worked! 

If none on Markyjoe's list work I'm gonna put my fist through my monitor

don't judge me, im angry! );

Edited by Joshii

I've never made one, so I can't exactly say what it IS, just what I think would be one of the hardest parts if I were to ever try my hand at it: designing the actual maps. Finding something that is both challenging and fun the whole game through and not just dump crap on the player is a fine line I would not be willing to cross.

Do you know if people in ancient China were actually fond of the phrase "Yes, that is just what I was thinking!"? Because in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms novel, they have many instances where people say something to that effect.

No idea. But I can imagine the English voice actors for Dynasty Warriors 4 having a blast whenever they talk about Cao Pi.

Who is/are your favorite Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, or Warriors Orochi character? Mine are Chacha and Wang Yuanji.

I've never played that series, so I'm just going to say Cia and Lana and pray that's a good enough answer.

Why aren't there many Fire Emblem bootlegs?

EDIT: To be specific, absolutely shit, bottom-tier bootlegs like that Harry Potter backpack that says Hannah Montana.

Edited by Espurrhoodie

Because Fire Emblem wasn't popular enough during the time bootlegs were at their highest.

29 minutes ago, XRay said:

Who is/are your favorite Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, or Warriors Orochi character? Mine are Chacha and Wang Yuanji.

I see you're a man of culture as well.
Other favourites include: Kunoichi, Ina, Nobuyuki Sanada, Nobunaga Oda, Sun Quan, Cao Cao, Sima Shi, Liu Bei('s playstyle in DW8XL and 8E), Ma Chao('s playstyle), Guan Yinping, Zhao Yun, Lu Bu

As a side note: Sothis from Three Houses and the character currently in my profile picture (Christophorus from Nights of Azure) have the same Japanese voice actress. That has nothing to do with anything, really. I just thought I'd point it out.

Stupid question: There are two houses, one overrun with spiders, the other on fire. Which one would you like to live in?

The spider one, at least it will stay in one piece.

Would anybody buy a video game console that gave you a cookie every time you win at a game?

If I am expected to understand the material and retain it, I can read about 1 word per second. If it is just to skim something, I can read about maybe 4 to 5 words per second.

Have you ever played The Typing of the Dead?

17 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Why aren't there many Fire Emblem bootlegs?

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Because Fire Emblem wasn't popular enough during the time bootlegs were at their highest.

Here is a really shitty Fire Emblem Heroes Chinese bootleg/clone/ripoff.

Here is another bootleg/clone/ripoff example.

And here is another one

If you want to see straight up disgusting plagiarism, the shameless IP stealing government even approved of one recently.

There are also apps that ripoff Heroes' name recognition despite have nothing to do with Fire Emblem nor even turn based strategy.