• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

35 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

Bratwurst is white tho

It is? My dad and uncles have made them and they're the same color as hotdogs.

Because the word "bratwurst" is funny.

Why do goats eat everything?

Depends on the release schedule. If something is normally released every day, week, month, or X time period, I think if that thing has its release delayed by more than 3 days, week, month, or X time period, then I think it qualifies as a hiatus.

What is your favorite color? Mine is black.

No, because it's still tasty.

3 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

It is? My dad and uncles have made them and they're the same color as hotdogs.

The meat on the inside becomes white when you grill it. There is even specific "Weisswurst" (white sausage), a specialty in Bavaria.
If it's the color of hotdogs even after grilling it, they've either used hotdog sausages (so-called "Bockwurst") or the meat is from cows, not pigs.
As proof:
thuringiabratwurst-germanrecipes.jpg
462_NUERNBERGER_BRATW1.jpg

The lower one is Nürnberger Bratwurst in its raw, ungrilled form. *drool* Great, now I'm hungry...

What do you prefer: A pie to the face or ice cubes down your back?

Yes! I love me some Nürnberger Bratwurst right now.

The weisswurst question was actually directed to @DragonFlames. Had eaten them once, with a pretzel and sweet mustard, and they were boiled.

Ice cubes down the back. 

Do you ever fall asleep in the afternoon, and you wake up before dusk, and forget what day it is? Do you find yourself thinking, "could this be yesterday?"

II enjoy both, although it depends on the kind of story that's being told. If I had to choose, then I find random shmoes rising up to the occasion to be more interesting than special people doing special things, but as long as their specialness makes sense in the world itself, then I can still have fun with the plot.

When setting up what a phone will sound like when it rings, why do people choose crazy/embarrassing songs, when they should know full well that the possibility of it going off in public is high?

Well, one of two things can happen if you sprain your posterior: 1) you will be unable to sit for a while or 2) you will be unable to follow the call of nature. A worst case scenario would be both of these things happening at once.

Whatever do you mean? A more intellectual question has never been asked, good lady. In fact, I am quite pleased that someone was finally willing to bring some true inquiries of wisdom to this establishment. *aristocratically sips tea with raised pinky*

Why do people insist on playing mostly terrible music on their phones outside at night during summer so that everyone who has their windows open can hear it?

Edited by DragonFlames

People have to keep themselves awake to party the night away somehow.

Why do people claim that Ricken's only character trait is that he doesn't want people to treat him like a child, despite the fact that only some of his supports bring that up and even less make it the focus of the conversation?

If you go to bed at a good time, possibly probably.

Why does everytime I try to get a non-online emulator to work, it ends in confusion and failure?

You need to get an S-rank in every category across the board, even the ones that contradict other ones.

To do this you have to follow every rule of every Holy Text ever written, even the one I'm intending to make up as a joke, to the letter. This is despite the fact the one I'm intending to write basically requiring you to break key rules of every other one because I'm secretly an edgy teenager who thinks Vega from TRS is the best character.

How many minutes per second have you traveled?