• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

When his supervisor says he's free to go.

When will my parents say this was all fake, I'm the royal heir to Potatocatland Empire and they just raised me in Wyoming to teach me to be humble and now I'm rich?

The moment you find out that your life and world has simultaneously been staged as a romantic comedy for the amusement of the entire world.
Did anyone even see The Truman Show? I loved that movie.

How do you make orb-shaped pancakes?

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Did anyone even see The Truman Show? I loved that movie.

I had to watch it in school. Was interesting.

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

How do you make orb-shaped pancakes?

With a farting waffle iron.

Is it illegal to be naked in a Walmart?

Because making decidedly unfun things sound fun is a very popular MO for several groups of people that I won't name.

8 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

yes, because naked bodies are more dangerous than guns

Topical joke is topical XD

How much candy can the average person eat within one hour?

Edited by DragonFlames

We are rolling on earth that is on Earth.

If earth is on Earth, do we call the dirt on Mars as mars?

Sylvain thinks he has a punch card for times he impressed your Byleth and if he gets all the punches he gets a dinner date and "chill" if he's lucky. Raphael just heard "dinner" and was inspired to do his best just for that. Ignatz is tagging along because he's certain Sylvain is up for something and plus he still owes him money for a dick sketch that he was going to give to the first female student he saw afterward but Manuela confiscated it and Ignatz doesn't care he wants his money.

Am I the only one who thinks Claude and Hilda have sparks?

Edited by Dragoncat

Probably, either that or she plays Ace Attorney.

Why are most fictional emperors either evil or chill and calm or both, when historically most emperors were batshit insane?

Because you lack the cognitive capacity to actualize that action in Three Houses. You must first break the bonds of sheepiness on society, confront yourself, confront death, and spread rumors. Afterwards, you must change over your teaching curricula to cognitive science and psychology, sociology, psychoanalysis, and the creative liberal arts; that way, a door to the room of the collective unconscious where you can manifest your inner self will appear somewhere in the monastery, if you yourself have the capacity to see it.

And please, if you get your hands on a Bredavik, do not aim it at your head. All that will happen is that a Bartre will topple you to the ground, with his crouch in your face.

Am I a human who dreams of butterflies, or a butterfly dreaming I'm a human?

Probably a human who dreams of butterflies. If you were a butterfly dreaming of humans, then this dream has gone on for way too long, and bugs in a coma don't exactly have a high survival rate.

Who hasn't been swayed by Big Boss's magical eyepatch?

Tobin, since the poor guy's name was stolen.

Why does the video cassette of my parents wedding contain a recording of the Olympics at the end?

Because at one point they thought the Olympics was more exciting. Also this stuff happened all the time in the days of VHS.

I think I got ninjad so same question: Why are most fictional emperors either evil or chill and calm or both, when historically most emperors were batshit insane?

Because emperors weren't batshit insane, since I don't recall chiropetra guano either causing insanity, or be produced by these insane emperors. I'd be inclined to say it was just genetics, coming to power when young, the brutal nature of politics at the top of structure, or personality flaws and tics that normally wouldn't be bad on the lower rungs of the societal ladder, that made what emperors who were "insane", seem insane.

Whats the hangryest you've ever been?