• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

It might at first, but then people will be talking about Hot Wailord On Skitty Action.

And, some stupid immature male will visually graphically depict a scene wherein a normal-sized female Skitty crawls into a female Wailord's nah nah nah nah, then Gigantamaxes inside it. This will lead to the poor, poor Wailord being fatally ripped apart as the Skitty rapidly expands. This will be posted to YouTube, and shall viewed millions of times before it is taken down, after which it shall end up on Twitch and other parts of the Internet. The number of people who will have gouged out their eyes will force Nintendo to remove all Skitty and Wailord in all future Pokemon games, cards, anime, and merchandise. Game Freak will then after a lawsuit be court-ordered to search the depths of outer space for an unstable spacial anomaly, inside which they can rewrite the fabric of existence itself to remove Skitty and Wailord from all time, as though they never existed.

Where can I request good fanart?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

49 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It might at first, but then people will be talking about Hot Wailord On Skitty Action.

And, some stupid immature male will visually graphically depict a scene wherein a normal-sized female Skitty crawls into a female Wailord's nah nah nah nah, then Gigantamaxes inside it. This will lead to the poor, poor Wailord being fatally ripped apart as the Skitty rapidly expands. This will be posted to YouTube, and shall viewed millions of times before it is taken down, after which it shall end up on Twitch and other parts of the Internet. The number of people who will have gouged out their eyes will force Nintendo to remove all Skitty and Wailord in all future Pokemon games, cards, anime, and merchandise. Game Freak will then after a lawsuit be court-ordered to search the depths of outer space for an unstable spacial anomaly, inside which they can rewrite the fabric of existence itself to remove Skitty and Wailord from all time, as though they never existed.

Where can I request good fanart?

Thank you now I need brain bleach.

From good fanartists.

Would a female wailord be a wailady?

How do you know what I nicknamed my female Wailord?!?
I have another one which is male and his name is Moby. I would love to have named him Moby Dick, but "Dick" is apparently not appropriate (sorry, Richards of the world).

Since when did @Interdimensional Observer give such hilarious, yet disturbing answers to these questions?

To teach them to have an intuitive sense of mathematics. I personally think it is a little pointless to have kids do math by hand once they grasp the concept since calculators are everywhere, but I still think kids should be rewarded extra credit or get partial credit if they were wrong if they wish to show their work. The only time I enjoyed math is when I am managing my own money or it involves a game I like such as Heroes, and even then I still use calculators.

How about Campbell's Alphabet Soup?

Normally when the brain is actively thinking, microscopic bubbles rapidly form and dissipate in the brain fluid. In situations where the mind fails to draw on the information it was looking for, "a brain fart", it is due to improper bubble formation in the brain.

Rather than have many little bubbles form rapidly, the entirety of the fluid remains still for a very long time, until very suddenly one very big bubble starts to form and then when it's reached its maximum size, pops. This quietly releases 0.000000000000000001 yoctoliters of brain fluid as gas out of the ears.

If one wishes to avoid brain farts, I recommend eating a paleo diet, whilst drinking nothing but raw water found outside, regardless of concerns about its "clarity" and "smell". Such dietary behaviors will make you perfectly receptive for the Paleolithic cure and preventative for brain farts- a daily trepanning. 

Is it possible to look cool while playing this game?:

Spoiler

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Try walking.

What does it say about me if, upon seeing that Astral Chain had stretch and wrinkle physics through seeing the female MC's booty shorts out of the corner of my eye, my first impulse was to walk into a wall so I could get a better view of said physics?

It says that you like attention to detail.

51 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Try walking.

That... is actually quite deep when you think about it.
With that said, let's bring the standard down again, shall we?

Number one reason to have the first thing you wish on a shooting star for be an additional pair of eyes on the back of your head is...?

No, because some morons have no morality.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

That... is actually quite deep when you think about it.

That wasn't even the intention, lol.

Why did I listen to "Burning Love" while looking at Sigurd memes?

Ouch. Sounds really painful. Ring of Fire on your butthole is not fun. Poor Sigurd.

You like cream of mushroom soup?