• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• twilit

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

My stepdad.

Can somebody vote for either Power Rangers Samurai, Shrek Forever After, or Quest for Zhu on my shovelware poll? They all habe one vote each and I need a tiebreaker.

Clones age faster, so despite looking like Boomers, clones are more like Millennials in age.

How much would you pay for a magic pizza that never runs out of slices?

Being set for life when it comes to food is pretty hard to price, but I'd probably pay as much as I could afford at least.  And more if I'm able to change whatever toppings I'm in the mood for at the time.

Why is the dog ending from the Silent Hill games the canon ending?

Edited by Emperor_Siegfried

No, sounds dangerous, unless there are bacon women who can suck the "marrow" out of my "bone" then sure.

What is your favorite pizza chain? I cannot really tell the difference in quality of pizzas between the different franchises since they all taste pretty decent. I lean towards Chuck E. Cheese since they have an arcade.

Little Caesars Pineapple Ham and Bacon Pizza is the best

Should Purple Mage join Tears of Serenia and submit a character?

Also @Purple Mage I submitted the characters on FeUniverse also where I'm known as MakoQueenofAdrestia

Edited by PeonyofLeosa Dreamworld

You do not. You just bubble in whichever answer sounds right.

How much pizza can a pizzapecker peck if a pizzapecker can peck pizza?

A pizzapecker would peck no amount of pizza since a pizzapecker can’t peck pizza.  But if a pizzapecker could peck and would peck some amount of pizza what amount of pizza would a  pizzapecker peck? Even if a pizzapecker could peck pizza and even if a pizzapecker would peck pizza, should a pizzapecker peck pizza?  Then again, a pizzapecker should peckk if a pizzapecker could peck pizza, as long as a pizzapecker would peck pizza.  Thus a pizzapecker might peck pizza if it could in fact peck pizza.

Why does hitting my funny bone hurt?

HuhIt's like the post office system, other storks bring them and others bring them and others bring them and so on.

Why was I transported to a faraway land to a world where monsters rule after playing the game like an ace and then getting stuck in this place to save the monsters from the evil Moo?