Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Possibly. Or it could be about a job that he does not want to do in his alone time.

Have you ever had any or heard of any barbecue related accidents? This is not strictly barbecue, but I was camping with my friends one time, and I became over enthusiastic about keeping the campfire going using the cow pie littered everywhere throughout the camp site. I gathered up a lot of cow pie and went around picking up some dog doodoo too. My friends were okay with burning cowpie, but they were not as thrilled when they found out there was some dog doodoo too smoking in the campfire.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

You should support games you like.

Can you make charcoal by charring coal in a barbecue?

I think he is just dancing.

I think I will do baking next, which is the closest thing to an indoor barbecue. The only things I have baked so far are just meats, potatoes, and entree type dishes, so I am basically treating my oven as a giant microwave. What are some valuable information or techniques a noob baker like me should know about?

1 hour ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Because if they tried to sit on it, they'd fall in.

You can train them to use human loos.

- Recipes are your friend.  Try to deviate from them at your own risk.  No joke, deviation can result in the desired food becoming a dried out 

- Tell the difference between salt and sugar.

- Be sure you can recognize what a tablespoon and a teaspoon are.

- Just because vanilla smells good, it doesn't mean it's a good idea to down a spoonful of it let alone a bottle.

If I'm not supposed to put all my eggs in one basket, how many am I supposed to carry and how do I carry them all at once?

You carry two baskets, or take two trips. Taking two trips is more time consuming though.

If you can bake gingerbread men and women to life, what would you tell them to do?

38 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

- Recipes are your friend.  Try to deviate from them at your own risk.  No joke, deviation can result in the desired food becoming a dried out 

I see. Seems much more strict than regular cooking.

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

If you can bake gingerbread men and women to life, what would you tell them to do?

Nothing ~

Can someone help me come up with a stupid question?

You can if you write it down.

Where did Nemesis and the 10 Elites use as their base camp location, and who had:

Cooking duty

Hunting duty

Lookout duty

Edited by Dragoncat

They probably alternated.

This is a question that randomly popped into my head, but which FE family tree is more confusing/tangled: Corrin's family tree or Seliph's/Deirdre's/Arvis's/whoever's family tree?

Haven't played FE4, but I'll be bold and assume that it's the latter. The family tree in Fates isn't all that complicated, honestly.

How is it that widely praised units such as Ferdinand and Ignatz always turn out to be hot garbage in my playthroughs of Three Houses?

They need more motivation from their professor.

Will baked cookies motivate Ferdinand and Ignatz?

So noblewomen can serve their seaweed salad on something. Ha! I laughed at my own joke. Is that bad?

Can Lorenz bake?

There are many ways. One way is to be a disciple of the one and only true Rightful Goddess Anna. Another is to be a loyal subject of Her Imperial Highness, Empress Edelgard von Hresvelg. Alternatively, opening you dreams to Plumeria also works.

Do you anyone who has baked rhubarb pie besides Sumia?

Edelgard is so good that she became a badass empress.

Would you eat the apple pie from American Pie?