Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Yeah, those are boring names. Even I could do better. When I was kid, we had a writing assignment to come up with a tall tale hero, and I named him Abcdefghijk, and yes, you pronounce it as it is written.

If an oven gets hot enough, can it recreate the big bang?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

6 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Does anyone ever question just how goofy and contrasting calling someone "Evil Moo" is?  I mean it would be like if someone named their villain "Woof" or "Oink".

NGL I thought this was a cow villain. Until I googled.

No, but it will create a charred brick.

What if we just take the town and push it somewhere else?

Edited by Dragoncat

Might be easier to let Rhea barbecue the town first and then move the ashes to a new place, and then use time magic to turn the ashes back into the town. I know, I am a genius.

WYR be barbecued by Rhea or by Surtr?

80,085 years, 9,001 months, 2012 weeks, 911 days, 666 hours, 123 minutes, 69 seconds, 42 milliseconds, 13 microseconds, 7 nanoseconds, and 3.14 picoseconds from now.

Why is it that whenever we get to see a map of the world we never get to see the other side of it?

While humans can comprehend three-dimensional objects, they do not have 360 vision that faces inward to an object.

Alternatively, if you are referring to the other kind of "other side", than inter-dimensional travel is still a work in progress.

Why does Fire Emblem have a significant lack of jazz music in their soundtracks?

Jazz music wasn't invented until the late 19th century.  The settings in the franchise are still a few centuries off from being able to achieve it.

Why is it that some people seem to act like they know how royalty, relations, and politics worked in our timeline even though the most exposure they've had to these subjects is watching them unfold in high fantasy settings like Game of Thrones and The Witcher which don't even take place on our planet?  Unless you believe the theories that these worlds do in fact take place on our planet in some weird way.

Because people think once they saw something they're instantly experts on that thing.
I'd go so far as to say that nobody in our time, not even historians or archaeologists, know how these things truly worked in the past, as all we have to go on are texts written by people. And people, especially influential people, are unreliable narrators at best and straight up f***ing liars at worst. History, as they say, is written by the victors, after all.

Completely unrelated to the above statement, why would anyone actually wear a tinfoil hat? Aren't those a little bit uncomfortable?

Comfort is a small price to pay if you value your individual thoughts being protected from the ESP secret agents under the employ of the United States government.  Just think about it, if these things weren't any good at what they do, why do you not see a lot of people in public wearing them?  Hm?  Exactly.   The government is everywhere and anywhere making sure it can control you in this giant chess game we call life and will take down anyone who dares to go against its master plans.  They don't appear in public because they erase our minds to make sure we don't remember what they just did and are under orders to make sure that everyone under the population control is kept in line the way they believe it should be.  The fact is, you can't trust anyone, you can't trust anything.  For all we know, you, yes you the reader of this, could be an agent taking a part of this and not even know it.

How enlightened do you believe you have been?

i = sqrt(-1)

Besides a regular oven, what is your favorite type of oven? For me, it would probably be the microwave oven.

The topic is a year and a half old. A lot of pictures can be deleted and corrupted in that time.

Is "Vodobanka" an actual word, and if so (or not), what does it have to do with a quirky SWAT game?

Me. I usually write more. In case I get it wrong, it usually makes the teacher feel bad enough to give me partial credit. It does not always work though and I sometimes get no partial credit.

Have you ever considered baking cookies (or whatever you want to bake) for your local politician? Doris Matsui and Dianne Feinstein probably have a lot of shit to deal with in Congress lately, I hope somebody baked them cookies when they are back in town.