• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Maybe back in the 80s and 90s.  Nowadays Japanese audiences would consider them too old for the role.

If someone made an anime about a 13 year old pop idol girl becoming Prime Minister of Japan, would that get people interested in Japanese politics?

Not much. He paints a lot, but each pic does not earn much. The life size pic is about the size of a penny, so as a good and fair friend, Ignatz just charges a penny a pic since it does not take long to draw each one anyways if there is not much material to paint about in the first place. Sylvain handed out about 1,000 pics last month, so Ignatz got about $10.00.

Would you let Sylvain bake you a banana cream pie?

Edited by XRay

5 hours ago, XRay said:

The life size pic is about the size of a penny,

Image result for oof size large

5 hours ago, XRay said:

Would you let Sylvain bake you a banana cream pie?

I'd watch him try, it would be funny.

Drunk Gilbert vs drunk Rodrigue, who wins and how?

No idea who wins, but I assume one of them wins by default when the other gets knocked out from the alcohol.

Have you tried shepherd's pie?

Claude seems like a chunky peanut butter lover to me. Dimitri seems more like a smooth peanut butter lover. Edelgard seems more like a Nutella lover.

What would you bake for your house? I will probably do Onion Gratin Soup for Edelgard, and I guess I will make some Vegetable Stir Fry on the side for Caspar and Petra.

Forehead. I can regrow my bangs, and when I want to frighten someone, I just brush back my bangs and scream with my little face.

What food do you want your waifu/husbando to bake when you come home from work?

Anything with a crust. That way I can return the favour on a different day.

Why doesn't Dimitri get married off to Edelgard in 3H? It would be very politically advantageous.

Edited by Benice

Only if she can change the sexual preferences of the characters at will.

How would we get a pegasus to let Hubert ride it? We tried dressing him in drag, but the pegasus was not fooled.

It pretty much depends on if it's being done to actually tell jokes and doesn't feel like it's being done as a last resort or because it's funny on it's own merit.  ie. FLCL.

What was the last RPG you played where you named your character an inappropriate word because you knew the NPCs were all going to say it? ie. Naming a character Dicks.

I named my character "Fuck (friend's name)" because of what he did to my first character in his campaign as a GM. It is fine since we are friends and I can laugh it off, but what he did was extremely inappropriate, so I told him that he needs watch his etiquette and be more mindful if he ever plans to DM for strangers or the public. The most I will elaborate on is that I made my poor first character commit seppuku out of mercy and to take her out of her misery.

What is the grossest baked thing you have ever saw or tried?

I saw some baked teenagers, but I don't think that'sthe kind of baked you mean.

Why don't both basketball teams team up? They would score so many more points that way.

Cause they want themselves to win, but not the other team.

What do you think Kobe's favorite pie was?

From what I could find, probably his player impact estimate which is a thing in basketball.  Otherwise the only favorite foods I could find of his were stuff at the El Camino Real restaurant  and his absolute favorite being frog legs in honey garlic sauce.

Be honest, how much does the number 69 make you chuckle whenever you see it?

Not often. I do smile though.

If Ike likes chicken pies, Sumia likes rhubarb pies, Effie likes overstuffed pies, Loki likes cream pies, and Faye likes meat pies, what kind of pie does the Gatekeeper like?