• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

You're germaphobic.

If Mountain Dew had a contest where collecting bottles with one of each character on it from a game you're going to buy would give you the chance to fly over to the studio and create your own characters, what's the maximum number you would want to buy?

• 3 weeks later...

Flayn as Fodlans Emperor: Fish for everyone!
You can kind of make this happen if you have Byleth marry Flayn on the Verdant Wind or Silver Snow routes.

How can a "Keep off the grass!" sign be in the middle of a meadow when it is prohibited to step on said meadow?

Because that sign is basically offering a job in a very subversive way.  Think about it, someone is left out there in the middle of nowhere, they're told to keep off the grass, now they have to dig their way across to get out of the meadow.  And bingo! Land excavation has just gotten started.

Did Colonel Jessep actually order for the Code Red or did somebody mishear him when he ordered for a Mountain Dew Code Red?

Because he felt it was his duty as a disciple of St. Paul and hearer of the voice of the angel Moroni to travel to the United Anachronpoleis of America in the 1st Century AD. To spread the holy word and convince the natives that His Kingdom was universal, he dawned the blue jeans and tank tops of its common people and sampled the local cuisine.

When he first bit into a hot cheeto, or "chetokos" in Biblical Greek, he was convinced Satan had conquered this continent and began spouting the condemnations born of zealotry as he sought a glass of water. When he was instead given a peanut butter milkshake with a large side of Five Guys' fries, he partook of it anyway to have anything that might ease the fire in his mouth. The cool and sweet deliciousness was utterly sinful, the saltiness of the fries whose grease upon the brown paper bag was as prolific as the blood of the Passion was just as diabolical. Yet for He loved Man and bestowed even they who knew Him not good things, St. Timothy questioned his gut reaction the chetokos. To lose oneself in the addictive qualities of this continent's food was worth penitence, but the flavors themselves were blessings of the divine.

So as long as the great many calories of their daily junk food were seen as a test by God to lead one astray and thus had to be consumed in moderation, Timothy decided the people of the UAA would be fine converts to the faith. Timothy himself began after the chetokos incident to grow his own chiles, for he loved the sensation of standing at Hell's doors and yet through the sweat and tears triumphing with shouts of "Zounds!". He invented a cultivar called the Holy Ghost Pepper, so powerful he was convinced none but the most pious could withstand its infernal might. As he had to test its intensity firsthand, he ate the smallest, most potent one he could find in a single bite. His entire body promptly turned red with the heat of Hell, but making the gesture of the True Cross, his red turned to shade of the fresh Blood of the Martyrs, and then he turned to snow white and emitted a blazingly bright light that left all for miles around him blinded with awe. The light vanished in a snap, and when their sight recovered none could see St. Timothy as he was no more, for he had become a dove and was flying off to Heaven. Where he had stood, a chile plant grew in the loose shape of a cross, its heat tempered down to what the laity could strive to overcome. And, all who had the seen the event were cured of any and all present and future heartburn and leprosy.

Such was the significance of "St. Timothy Partakes of the Chetokos", as detailed in the hypercanonical letter 1st Chicagoans written by St. Mavelsudios, a UAA disciple of Timothy. For a visualization of this, you can go and see the Other Acts of St. Timothy Triptych which was painted by Michelangelo and Andy Warhol, it is currently stored in the Museum of Fine Arts of Prester John's Kingdom. 

If the full moon is pink, what happens to werewolves?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Probably causes slightly more aggression in werewolves than they would on normal full moons, but not as much as a full blood moon would if Paranormal Acitivity Forecast is to be believed.

Why does looking at Espurhoodie's pfp make this image come to mind every time I see it?

89a.png

That idea might just be crazy enough to get eclipse to decide to push it back here to this spot.

Why has Shrek not yet recieved an official sponsorship from Mountain Dew yet?

On 2/24/2020 at 11:49 AM, Emperor_Siegfried said:

So there are Dewritos drinks (Doritos flavored Mountain Dew) but when are the Mountain Dew flavored Doritos coming out?

On 2/24/2020 at 1:25 PM, XRay said:

When Trump's fat ass dunk Doritos into Mountain Dew and licks and eats it as if he was eating Oreos.

Looks like it happened:

Shrek tastes like fart. Mountain Dew does not the sound of opening its bottles to remind the drinker of Shrek's farts.

Did you guys bake or barbecue anything while I was gone from the Forum Games section?

12 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Looks like it happened:

I was disappointed that she did not dunk a Dorito in the Dew and lick it like Oreos.

No, but I saw someone on TV bake focaccia, looks very simple to make, and yet very tasty. I'd like to bake a whole lot, but I'm wasting these days of nothing doing nothing. *Sigh* Being busy makes you miss being unbusy, but being unbusy puts you in no rush to do the stuff you wanted to when unbusy.

Should nudists be forced to wear face masks nowadays?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Yes. As much as I espouse the virtues of nudism, it was on the basis of pragmatism and individual liberty. With the pandemic going on right now, I will once again appeal to pragmatism and ask people to set aside their beliefs temporarily and obey safety orders.

Do you consider using the microwave oven as a form of baking?

Technically it IS possible.  Judging from this article, it might require so much tinkering that doing it is more of a novelty and not much else.

http://www.thehomemantra.com/kitchen/appliances/what-temperature-should-be-set-for-baking-cakes-in-a-microwave-oven/

If I used Mountain Dew Body Soap and Doritos Face Wash, who do you think I would get a bunch of salivating faces from?

He will obey your every orders.

On 4/10/2020 at 11:45 AM, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Why does looking at Espurhoodie's pfp make this image come to mind every time I see it?

89a.png

I mean, I don't know shit either unless it's about mythology, FE, or Vocaloid.

Why does everybody forget the second r in my username/nickname? It's Espurrhoodie, not Espurhoodie.

People mistakenly think your username is a combination of "Espur" and "hoodie", not "Espur" and "rhoodie" like it's supposed to be.

Why did I once dream of being chased by a whale that could somehow swim on land?

IDK man, but you should watch out, they're probably stalking you.

If I reported you to mr fortnite and he devoured your soul, how would you react? (Asking for a friend)

Edited by XavierStronome
HOW DO I ALWAYS FORGET

Because making the green noodles has a different taste from just boiling them in Mountain Dew.

Is there a myth weirder than that one Hittite myth where a guy bites off and swallows his father's, ahem, manly bits and gets pregnant from that and gives birth to two gods?

I....swear that's an actual myth.

About as weird as having your father turn into a mare giving birth to you and then your step uncle proceeds to ride you despite you being a dude.

Is an air fryer basically just an air oven?