• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Just now, DragonFlames said:

... I feel kinda bad about butting into this nice conversation between the three of you. Um...
I think I'll just leave you guys to it.

you're not at all. if you want to join in, by all means, please do so

I’m 99% sure Emmy left anyway, but even if she didn’t, you’re gonna get your wonderful self in here because the more the merrier especially when the new person is fAnTaStiC

I mean I’ve said it before but not on forum games. My first fe was blazing sword. Why is your favorite fe your favorite?

Tbh, I haven't updated that part of my profile since playing Radiant Dawn or replaying Azure Moon on hard/classic. I'd say it's a tie between RD and 3H for my favorite FE, although I still love Path of Radiance.

Do you want the next FE to have a hub world-type setup again?

Okay then.

Yeah, sure! I liked the monastery and I liked walking around in it! I wouldn't mind having something like that in the next FE, as well!

Would you want the "choose your own classes" mechanics to return or do you want to go back to the old format of every unit having predetermined classes?

Absolutely. I love the potential to make your units be whatever you want them to be. Although tbh, I typically just follow the path that makes sense for each character. Peg Knight for Ingrid, Sniper for Ashe, Paladin for Sylvain, etc. I'm adventurous like that. /s

Would you change the support system in the next game, or do you like it as is?

I like the support system in Three Houses, but I'd also like for supports to have a slightly stronger effect on gameplay again (like it was in Tellius, for instance), so that they don't feel like they're there for no reason other than to give characters some development/interactions.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Absolutely. I love the potential to make your units be whatever you want them to be. Although tbh, I typically just follow the path that makes sense for each character. Peg Knight for Ingrid, Sniper for Ashe, Paladin for Sylvain, etc. I'm adventurous like that. /s

Same. Although I did think about making Sylvain a Dark Knight once, because he has Reason as a Hidden Talent. Maybe I'll do that the next time I play Blue Lions.

Would you like a fully customizable avatar?

It's fine, but i wish all units could have supports with all others. Even if they didn't have cutscenes.

Aww i got ninjad. But yes i would like a customizable avatar!

What is your favorite tea?

Edited by Emmy

Think about which game impressed you more overall, which one you have fewer problems with, or just which soundtrack/cast you like more (I'd suggest the latter method myself).

Do your opinions on characters change after a while or do they usually stay the same?

Good idea. Thanks.

They have changed, and they have stayed the same, depending on the character. For example, Frederick has grown on me quite a bit over time, but I hate Sylvain and I will continue to hate Sylvain.

What game do you go back to again and again when you want some nostalgia or that feeling of a comforting experience (if that makes any sense)?

Nights of Azure, definitely. I love that game a lot, it's my favorite game of all time, and so I always make it a point to revisit it when the mood strikes. That game is my comfort zone, you could say.

11 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Good idea. Thanks.

You're very welcome! ^^

I'd like to know the next person's answer, too, actually!

Well too bad that’s me, since I’m too young to get nostalgia 😂

Are you having a good day?

26 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Same. Although I did think about making Sylvain a Dark Knight once, because he has Reason as a Hidden Talent. Maybe I'll do that the next time I play Blue Lions.

I’ve actually only used dark knight Sylvain. He’s fine enough, his magic is so shaky he has trouble one rounding armor knights wit a weaker spell, but it’s nice in a pinch for chip damage.

Yeah, it's been going pretty fine! Was a bit tired in-between, but now I'm wide awake.
Which is kinda bad, because it's midnight... uh... oops?

How about you (or anyone who posts after this)? How's your day been going?

11 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

I’ve actually only used dark knight Sylvain. He’s fine enough, his magic is so shaky he has trouble one rounding armor knights wit a weaker spell, but it’s nice in a pinch for chip damage.

I see, I see! That's good info! Thank you!

I spent almost my entire lunch break working like healthy people do so I’m starving, but food should be here soon!

What’s your favorite food?

Edit: and what pfp am I looking at 👁👄👁

Edited by Sooks1016

My favorite track in all of FE is Twilight of the Gods, the final map theme from Fire Emblem Echoes.

7 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Edit: and what pfp am I looking at 👁👄👁

A meme I created.
Gist is, there is a series called "Neptunia", within that series, there is a character named "Uni" who can transform into a goddess.
There is another series called "Atelier" that has spiky nuts called "Uni" that are used in battle or for alchemy.
And also in Neptunia, some characters can undergo a transformation to what is known as a Next Form, so I jokingly put the character Uni's hair in her goddess form on the item Uni and called that the character Uni's Next Form. And thus, this thing was born:
Yd9Wts2.png

Did I make a huge mistake?