Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

I’m assuming you mean favorite track in all of fe and this might be a cop out but 

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Twilight of the Gods

Or

1 hour ago, Emmy said:

God shattering star

Or Condemnation from fe fates.

Why is Jakob x Felicia so popular?

Edited by Sooks1016

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Perform the Pippi Longstocking song "What shall I do today", of course!!

If there was a TV series where authorities injected chlorohexadine through people's eye sockets into the brain to disable the emotions of criminals, the emotionally unstable, and anyone who didn't want to feel negative emotions like anger or sadness anymore, how many people in real life would try out that same procedure?

Edited by Randoman

Since I kind of have two favorite FE games, I’ll list one for each game.

Radiant Dawn: The Dawn Brigade sections are very punishing in difficulty, and that wouldn’t be so bad if it was restricted to the early game, but you’re forced to take control of them again in Part 3, when enemies are stronger and they’re still underleveled.

Three Houses: The monastery sections can be a bit tedious and boring. I like interacting with the characters, but there isn’t a whole lot of interesting things to do, imo. Maybe a way to streamline something like that in the next game.

Same question to you.

Seriously though, maddening is the kind of jank difficulty that isn't fun to play. Hard is actually challenging but fair. I'll stick to that for the rest of the routes of 3H.

Will you play Awakening after you're done with the FE games you're currently playing?

Not sure. I've got a big backlog of games to play, and Awakening is definitely on that list-Of course, everything's moving down one spot once I get Three Houses, because even though I complain 24/7 I'm still heckin' excited to play something new.

Are you planning to try FE8? I liked it, and generally people have mixed feelings on it. It's quite easy, so it's not a huge timesink.

Edited by Benice

16 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Sorry if this was meant for twilitfalchion.

HOW DARE YOU RESPOND TO A FORUM GAME!!1! BEGONE FORM MAI SYTE!!!!ONE!!!!1!!

18 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

It's my favorite of the GBA ones. 

A man of culture.

Because Seteth's bad magic growth would make their child a bad unit, meaning that a sequel would make Lysithea's progeny useless.

Why do I tend to like the least popular characters and games?

6 hours ago, Benice said:

Are you planning to try FE8? I liked it, and generally people have mixed feelings on it. It's quite easy, so it's not a huge timesink.

Sure, at some point. Blazing Blade is still in my top 5 FE games, so I'm not sure how I'll feel about FE8, but I'm going hard mode when I do.

-----------

Because it's good for those characters and games to get some love.

Why do I form my opinions of FE characters based on their stories and personalities first, and their use in combat second?

Although tbh, the units I like the most end up being great in combat anyway.

Path of Radiance, if you can emulate it (physical copies go for absurd prices nowadays). Its difficulty is low enough that even players who prefer casual shouldn't have much of an issue on easy or even normal. BEXP (bonus exp) is a thing, so your weaker units can be made stronger if they lag behind in their stats.

If you can't emulate Path of Radiance, then I would say your next best option is to emulate Blazing Sword for GBA. That's another good FE game with a moderate difficulty curve. Keep in mind that both of these titles are from the classic era of FE, when casual mode was not an option.

Beyond those two, I would say Awakening, although its maps aren't that great tbh. Mostly open fields with a rout the enemy objective. Very easy to pick up and play though, with grinding being an option if the difficulty gives you trouble for some reason. A very easy game though so you should have no issue.

Why do I give such lengthy responses to questions when a simple answer will suffice?