• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

8 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

wat

The obvious solution for when you spill a can of stain onto someone else's woodwork project!

Although, in all seriousness, most of my problems come from bottling my emotions and being lonely. 

It low key sucks to have a crush on someone for many years but never tell anyone IRL about it.

could go play Smash but I have just had a general lack of motivation to leave my bed today...

My advicewould be to get outside and go for a walk, maybe play with your dog(s) or something. Maybe walk down to a coffee shop and get yourself something to eat/drink?

Exersize is really good for mental health, whereas staying in bed unfortunately isn't, no matter how much we wanna stay there. I would highly advocate for getting some blood flowing. If going for a walk ain't an option, doing some yoga may help. I quite like Yoga with Adrienne, and they have some good videos on mental health and stuff. I quite like listening to classical music or talking to my loved ones when I'm down.

Why do my dogs like looking out the window so much? They look like they’re in a trance while doing it..

They have joined my cult.

Why do trees smell good?

NINJA'D!!!

Because my dancing was banned by the Geneva convention back in '65

Edited by Benice

Why is my imagination not being kind today? 💀

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

It low key sucks to have a crush on someone for many years but never tell anyone IRL about it.

Sorry you went through that. Crush related problems do suck, I know that. I mean mine are all culminating today, so it seems.

My advicewould be to get outside and go for a walk, maybe play with your dog(s) or something. Maybe walk down to a coffee shop and get yourself something to eat/drink?

I don’t want any of my family to see me right now... I dOn’T wAnT mE tO sEe Me.

Exersize is really good for mental health, whereas staying in bed unfortunately isn't, no matter how much we wanna stay there. I would highly advocate for getting some blood flowing. If going for a walk ain't an option, doing some yoga may help. I quite like Yoga with Adrienne, and they have some good videos on mental health and stuff. I quite like listening to classical music or talking to my loved ones when I'm down.

I wouldn’t say I’m mentally un-well, I just have feelings that are the consequences of my actions.

And talking to my loved ones... they’re all against me right now.

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

mean mine are all culminating today, so it seems

Naturally.

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

don’t want any of my family to see me right now... I dOn’T wAnT mE tO sEe Me.

Honestly, do it anyways probably. You'll most likely feel much better for it.

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

And talking to my loved ones... they’re all against me right now.

F.

At least our pets understand us.

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Why is my imagination not being kind today? 💀

Because it really do be like dat.

Why should you listen to Kalinnikov's 1st Symphony?

Because you like classical music.

Why does classical music not really do it for me?

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

Honestly, do it anyways probably. You'll most likely feel much better for it.

I mean it’s not like they’re gonna say anything to me and vice versa...

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

F.

At least our pets understand us.

I wouldn’t say the understand me, but they were the ones who kept me company today so ^^

I dunno, I haven't paired her with anyone yet.

And she's being OHKO'd on Hard, so that's a bad sign.

What class should I put Petra into?

Assassin or wyvern lo— oh wait you like bad classes. Hmm... her magic and res are pitiful and she has banes in reason and faith sooo... gremory. Definitely.

Why are you finally using one of the best girls?

Edited by Sooks1016

If you try hard.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        is it friday or saturday?

If you believe hard enough.

Why do you write like you’re running out of time?

14 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

You wouldn't see me eat a cheese burger with mayo, for instance.

That’s very sad

16 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

This is EXACTLY the answer I wanted. xD

xD

Because time is consumes all, and is itself consumed, with no way to regain what was lost.

Why is mayo better as an ingredient in blue cheese dressing than it is as a condiment on its own?

Cus it better at all                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  why people already celcbrating christmas and not thanksgiving?