• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Because he has a meaningful, relatable character arc and isn't a chad like almost over other male lord in FE.

Wat?

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Why is Ephraim scum?

Because you haven't played his route and therefore he won't get a character arc.

Why is Lyon good?

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

You haven't played AM.

Im dum i misread teh question.

Because she's a female so she's automatically popular with 55% of people.

Why do I like characters who make bad first impressions?

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

Im dum i misread teh question.

I edited it to a different question but Twilit responded before I edited so I switched it back.

Edited by Sooks

You're a kid still. Don't worry too much about it. Youth is best spent in a good balance of tending to your responsibilities as well as embracing the free time and interests you have, whatever they may be.

Will you watch FED's YT channel?

Maybe.

What video(s) should I watch?

15 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

You're a kid still. Don't worry too much about it. Youth is best spent in a good balance of tending to your responsibilities as well as embracing the free time and interests you have, whatever they may be.

I meant more like, not really do anything that will help me in the long run other than school. All my free time is like, video games, food, and family time 🙃

Just now, Sooks said:

What video(s) should I watch?

Check out his Fates Conquest chat sabotage streams or his Three Houses ironman streams. He's a good FE YouTuber but without the elitist attitudes. Just a chill guy making good content. FED (Fire Emblem Discussion).

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I meant more like, not really do anything that will help me in the long run other than school. All my free time is like, video games, food, and family time 🙃

I'd still give you the same answer. People focus too early on plotting out what they will or won't do. I don't think you need to worry about it so much.

Why am I so unhelpful with the answers I give?

You’d be surprised how big the market for it is. Most people can’t fill the entire thing.

Why is pi the answer?

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

I'd still give you the same answer. People focus too early on plotting out what they will or won't do. I don't think you need to worry about it so much.

Nah, I have four more years and that’s it. I have to end up in college one way or another.