• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because you are the eighth Procrastin. Following the success of Procrastinseven, you follow in their steps.

Why is my brain like this?

When random strangers show up and say, upon being asked why they’re there, “you left the door unlocked” when you swore you had locked them all.

Who will the next unit in Shrimpy’s PME be?

Because you are not a filthy elitist.

Ninja'd but it still works.

Why do people think Classical sounds the same? I don't get that experience, and I wanna know why other people do.

Edited by Benice

I think it’s because we don’t make classical music like you do, and when you’re actually playing it you should be able to notice the difference. Because the only people I know or know of who like classical music play it or played it at some point in time pr were alive in the 1800s. So... yeah I think it might have something to do with that.

Did you like classical music before you started playing the oboe/joined the youth orchestra (I think that’s what you called it)?

Yep, although I only really learned that Mozart and Beethoven weren't the only composers who existed until after I joined.

Have you picked up your sax recently?

N-no......

Why do I have little motivation to do new things/productive things/things outside my comfort zone and randomly get it in a burst, only for it to dissipate?

Fine. I'm really unhappy with this update in my LP...Past Benice wasn't doing so good with the screenshots. Case in point:

gBVWI1E.pngkw6YB3R.pngtdoyu36.pngk8MiHxc.png2njA5Jc.png

Ah well.

What did ya have for dinner?

Fe8 great lords! That’s what the promoted lords are called right?

Favorite fast paced/upbeat Skyward Sword song? Since you like the title theme but that’s a bit slow for me to appreciate it without being in the mood

23 minutes ago, Benice said:

Fine. I'm really unhappy with this update in my LP...Past Benice wasn't doing so good with the screenshots. Case in point:

gBVWI1E.pngkw6YB3R.pngtdoyu36.pngk8MiHxc.png2njA5Jc.png

Ah well.

That seems funny...

Edit: ninja’d and I appreciate the gif, I can’t find one of fe8’s great lord crit unfortunately.

Edited by Sooks