• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

• 1 year later...

It's because you didn't do it the way Ike did after Path of Radiance. Why else would he look so jacked in Radiant Dawn?

Remind me, fellow Serenes Forest members, why can't I bench the main lord in any FE?

you need more exercise, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

People keep telling me im not a kokoloid, thats where they're wrong. do you think i am a kokoloid?

Is the 5th grader Albert Einstein at age 11 or Joe next door at age 11? I can definitely take Einstein, but I’m not sure about Joe…

What should I be doing right now?

I do, but only if we're playing the 2010 Wii version and not that 2012 Xbox 360 version that requires a Kinect to play. Though if I don't get to that $1,000,000 dollar goal, can I get a Hamilton as a consolation prize for trying?

Are Goldfish really the "Snack that smiles back"?

Me. I bring such original commentary to all the game’s I play, I make Let’s Plays like no one else does! And I’m funny guys, I swear.

What’s the big plot twist that real life is building up to?

Depends on the flavor of comedian. I don't do Kid-Friendly. Mature's more my style, but only if you let it simmer for about 20 minutes. Dark-Humor's too strong for my tastes. There's also Ventriloquist(s), but they're always taken. 

If the ocean can be qualified as a soup, then where's the bowl to store all of this "soup" lying around on the Earth?

Edited by CyberZord