Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

12 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

Against my better judgement, I looked up the definition of constipated in my dictionary and I... am not as grossed out as I thought I would be. Heck, I'm not even disgusted or anything like that. Then again, I'm also not using my imagination, and I'm not going to in this case.

I'm surprised not everybody knows the definition of that. it's a common medical thing...

Current question: Some people think sleep will make them beautiful. But these are the same people who put vegetable paste on their face and cover their eyes with cucumbers, so take that with a grain of salt.

Why is it a bad thing to be a "mama's boy" and a good thing to be a "daddy's girl"?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

To make every person on the planet sexy AF.
I could have given a serious answer, but I hate political talk of any kind, so there.

Why is it called "brainwashing" when there is no actual washing of brains involved?

fun

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I could have given a serious answer, but I hate political talk of any kind, so there

Politics? I was talking about bb8, the robot.

How many holes does it take to fill the Albert Hall?

18 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

I'm surprised not everybody knows the definition of that. it's a common medical thing...

I thought it had something to do with going to the bathroom, but I forget if it means that someone has a harder time going to the bathroom, or if they have to go more frequently. I'm also bad at remembering medical terminologies, so I wondered if I mistook it for something else.

5 minutes ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

What the heck is a "Helter Skelter"? Is it some British thing?

Holy crap! That is not what I expected when I looked that up!

Apparently, American criminal Charles Mason and his "Family (I.E. Cult)" were planning to cause an apocalyptic racial war between blacks and whites. The name is seemingly a reference to both the Beatles and the Book of Revelation.

...So... uh...

It is possible to farm by punching the ground?

I haven't played the arcade version of Marvel vs Capcom 2 (or any Marvel vs Capcom game, for that matter), but I have spent more money than I should have on Time Crisis 2 and 3. On the plus side, I can say that I've beaten an arcade game, in the arcade.

I'm going to ask you this one time: Where is Gamora?

3 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

Holy crap! That is not what I expected when I looked that up!

Apparently, American criminal Charles Mason and his "Family (I.E. Cult)" were planning to cause an apocalyptic racial war between blacks and whites. The name is seemingly a reference to both the Beatles and the Book of Revelation.

The story of the song goes that Paul was reading a review of some album, and the critic said it sounded really crazy, like it was "helter skelter". He then listened to that album, thought it was really tame, and wrote a song that he felt was crazy, and named it "helter skelter" because of that reviewer.  

Then Manson did a cover of it. And now it has that kind of associated with it, which sucks cause it ain't a half bad song.

I guess it's a bible thing too.

13 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

I'll do you one better: Who is Gamora?

I'll do you one better: Why is Gamora?

Don't be ridiculous. Everyone enjoys telling stupid jokes!

Here's one for all of you: Two Monks and a Fighter walk into a bar. The Rogue makes his Dex Save.

All in your head bud.

"It's important to recognize one's faults, but dwelling on them only makes you go backwards." ~ imma saaaaaaaay, Sammy Davis Jr?

What time is it in the Philippines?