• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because of their versatility. Though I can't really say I am that fond of classes like that myself when it comes to Fire Emblem, I can definitely see the pros that come with such a set-up in other games (Tales series, FFXII, Alliance Alive etc.).

When is a meme considered dead?

I like her character well enough and since you can grind, everyone can be as good as you want them to be, so the better question would be: do you like her and do you like using her. If the answer to one or both of them is "yes", there you go.

How many idiots does it take to overthrow a government?

...Why are you touching it if you don't know what it is? That's the real question.

How is the "I'm not a robot" quiz that pops up occasionally supposed to prove I'm not a robot?

They don't have fixed wings. Apparently their flight is similar to that of a helicopter. Lift is generated by "the unconventional combination of short, choppy wing strokes, a rapid rotation of the wing as it flops over and reverses direction, and a very fast wing-beat frequency".

Why are foxes sometimes associated with fire?

Japanese mythology or the pokemon vulpix. Or both. Or because they're orange like fire.

If there were two Kirbys and they both used their power absorbing thing on each other, what would happen?

Edited by Dragoncat

They would end up colliding and cause an explosion. This is what happened with the Big Bang.

Why do people praise Chrono Trigger’s story (which is about time travel) when early in the story they use the Grandfather’s Paradox as a gimmick (which is why I didn’t take the story seriously from then on out)?

Because people tend to think time travel automatically makes a story good.

If cats had their own internet, would it be full of videos and memes of humans?

Chant "You are the ocean's gray waves" three times in the mirror at 3am. This will summon Azura and she will do it for you.

Is this a pigeon?

They do provide some relief for your bladder and stomach, though. So maybe "relief rooms" would be a more appropriate term?
In Germany, we just say toilet(te), which immediately makes perfume funny (to wit: "eau de toilette" means "toilet water" to us)

How do I life?

It is, from a certain point of view.

It it possible to live on nothing but applesauce and yogurt (and water). I kid you not, I'm asking for a younger sibling.