Create an FE Character

Corrobin

The first poster gives the character a name, gender, and a title to be used.

The second poster then gives them their class (and promotion options, if necessary), and a basic appearance.

The third gives rough growth outlines and a personality and background.

Finally, the fourth poster gives skills, and outlines their supports with other characters. It also supplies extra bonus events they're involved in, like special dialogue for fighting characters or people they can recruit or unique events they can activate.

I'll start us off: Diego.

Edited by Corrobin

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An accurate fighter who can reclass into a mercenary-> Warrior, Hero, and bow knight.

Also, I take it that this game will constantly repeat, making new characters after one is complete (I accidentally rhymed, except I don't have dime). The pattern will continue, with another on the menu. Right? Sorry, I got a little carried away there.

Yes it will continue after each new character is created.

And to make sure this continues...

A brooding but brutal mercenary for hire who has a hatred of cowards.

A soldier who fought in a few conflicts and works as a farmhand during peacetime with his family in a normal village. However, is the only fighter present when his village is attacked by raiders, as the guards abandoned their posts out of fear. We wins the fight, but is heavily scarred, and most of his friends and family die in the attack. In a rage, he slaughters both the guards and the bandits, some of whom beg for their life, increasing his hatred of cowardliness. He has an epiphany afterwords that his revenge brought him nothing, and he's destroyed his chance at a civilian life. This, along with realizing that he also took down an entire criminal empire on his own, causes him to become a mercenary, putting his anger and skills to profitable use, and allowing him to develop a more thoughtful side.

Formerly worked for bandits and slavers, when gold was scarce and he couldn't find better employment. Hated his work, but needed the gold. He deeply regrets the work he did for his former employers, and broods because he is reflecting on all the terrible things he has done.

Believes he is redeeming himself by fighting for a worthy cause.

Considers it an act of tremendous courage on his part that he betrayed his former employer to take legitimate work when the opportunity presented itself--at great personal risk to himself and to his reputation as a loyal merc--and even went so far as to murder several slavers + free their captives on the way out.

This is why he has no patience for persons who cannot make equally courageous choices, and despises cowards. 

_________

EDIT: Damn it hawkeye ninja'd me.

Edited by Shoblongoo

1 minute ago, Shoblongoo said:

EDIT: Damn it hawkeye ninja'd me.

That's okay, as both backstory's work,  and now I can respond again!

Name: Scorch

A teenage boy with a burning passion of fire. Loves to burn things to the point were people stay away of him because of the destructiveness of his magic. Possess powerful magic and fast as your average myrmidon but he isn't your most accuarate mage. Also another reason people back off.

Scorch is the youngest prince of Charloe, a warlike-nation that is invading the Lord's kingdom. His father has always favored his two older brothers as they are powerful fighters. Scorch worked hard to develop his immense, latent magical power, but his family saw this as an aberration and exiled him. Now he travels the land seeking revenge and fulfillment. Joins the party when they are entering the borders of Charloe.

A stoic, stubborn ninja with a strong track record of success, but not of loyalty. He has the general "doesn't kill innocents" rule, as well as a strong sense of morality, but doesn't trust anyone, and has a plan to backstab everyone.

He was on an assassination mission in which it went completely wrong. He was later saved by villagers and joined to a group of mercenaries after he fends of bandits from the village he was currently staying. He doesn't talk about his past and he doesnt trust the mercenary company due to his line of work. Later worked as a spymaster to some random kingdom due to a favor and some person saving him.

A surly knight who regards most people as annoyances and only bothers talking with most people for a paycheck. Cares for his younger siblings, frustrating as he finds them at times.

After said siblings were put in danger, he decides to help the main Lord both to thank her for saving his siblings, and because she's rich and is offering a good rate. As the campaign progresses, his faith in humanity slowly grows as he makes friends in the army.

Next character:

Name: Elle

Pegasus knight or Healer-> Falcon knight, Dark Flier, Sage, War Cleric, Whatever-other-classes-they-can-promote-into-because-this-series-is-so-inconsistent-with-them.

A kind and sweet young girl who just wants to help, but she has a secret sarcastic streak under it all.

An eccentric and aged storyteller with numerous quirks that loves to joke about the army's situations. He has a serious side, however, and is a surprisingly good teacher.

Edit Dang it! Double posted! Sorry, but my internet was goofy for a moment.

Edited by Hawkwing
Double posted

Sacrificed all his disciples and pupils for a ritual in order to revive back his deceased wife. The ritual completely failed, and to this day he has kept it a secret buried in his heart, and only reveals it to his King (who is also guilt of many misdeeds and horrors).

The backstory would've worked better if the bard is not apart of your morally just army, but I like a dark twist to seemingly happy characters.