5 Team race of Randomized FE8 starting 4/8

Jedi

SHSL Stragglers Chapter 6:

Spoiler

EDIT: Managed to get the video to work. Initially there was a dysfunction in the file that made me think it's completely broken, but turns out it's fine now.

Edited by Gradivus.

SHSL Stragglers Chapter 10

Spoiler

Ephraim got the Body Ring and an Angelic Robe, the latter of which was bought from the prep armory (which costs 6000G with Silver Card in this mod).

On 4/9/2018 at 10:17 AM, Michelaar said:

HEBREW NATIONALS Chapter 3 & 4

Hide contents

Hot damn... I did NOT expect so many deaths this early. First Franz dies (again, because SHSL lost their Franz as well; BIG BRAINS lost their Franz as well, which makes me think it's a horrible day to be Franz), then Ross dies twice, with a Vanessa and an Artur death or two sprinkled in... and a Moulder death to poison to boot. Eep.

38 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Hot damn... I did NOT expect so many deaths this early. First Franz dies (again, because SHSL lost their Franz as well; BIG BRAINS lost their Franz as well, which makes me think it's a horrible day to be Franz), then Ross dies twice, with a Vanessa and an Artur death or two sprinkled in... and a Moulder death to poison to boot. Eep.

Yeah I swear chapter 4 was deeeeadly XD

8 hours ago, MrStardustRicon said:

A bit out of order but that's because I'm lazy, prepare for a beefer filled with dumb luck and a few sacrifices. Here's Chapter 9 from SHSL STRAGGLERS.

Reveal hidden contents

This makes Pirate Shit look easy in comparison. Either that or you're pretty damn reckless lol.

THE B-FORCES are finally up to chapter 17. i'll let other people give out unit details or whatever

tl;dr

l'arachel just about capped everything. colm also kills everything. so does arthur.

saleh is actually a really good unit somehow. most others are scrubs.

should finish up pretty soon hopefully?