Create a Class

Mandokarla

Then I think, snipers or marksmen should able to wield Daggers since knife weapon has been exist in the world of Fire Emblem. Well, at least let it be the same as medieval bowmen who wield daggers for self-defense againts melee-attack. Max.wpn.proficiency : Bow S, Dagger C.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, illegal knight said:

Swordsmith. Sword E. Skills:

Lv.1.: Awareness: Evade enemy's critical attack. Trigger: ((skill+luck)÷3)%

Lv.10.: Enlightenment: Skills triggering rates +5%.

Promoted into Swordmaster or Blacksmith. Hoshidan's Class.

Awareness shouldn't be proc based. Or if it is, it should be a flat 50% or something. The chances of it activating are incredibly slim considering enemies are rarely going to be having any more than about 6% crit. And at the formula you have there, it'll only ever get as high as a 10% activation ratio. Meaning you're looking at 10% of 6%, which is nothing.

34 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Awareness shouldn't be proc based. Or if it is, it should be a flat 50% or something. The chances of it activating are incredibly slim considering enemies are rarely going to be having any more than about 6% crit. And at the formula you have there, it'll only ever get as high as a 10% activation ratio. Meaning you're looking at 10% of 6%, which is nothing.

Maybe have it Lower the activation rate of enemy skills by like 10-15 percent?

I had this idea for an armored wyvern rider class called a Dreadnought. They'd have relatively low movement, low speed and resistance, but crazy high defense. Basically a flying tank.

33 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Because it stacks with any Skills or stats with critical-evasion rates but the different is, the Skill will actives when the opponent started to doing critical-motion (and the user will dodges the attack). Besides, it an unpromoted class skill.

In the world of Fire Emblem, critical strikes are crucial.

When I tried to creates any class, I'd always think about to turn-the-chessboard-over first. That's mean: I will not created a so-powerful skills because I'm always imagine about "when I meet the massive numbers of the enemies with basically the class I'd created in Lunatic difficulty".

I hope everyone here must have turn-the-chessboard-over reasonings first when try to creates any class/Skills, unless if interested to creates the unique class for enemy's boss characters.

10 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Maybe have it Lower the activation rate of enemy skills by like 10-15 percent?

Yes, and it stacks with any critical evasion Skills and stats. But the different is, it will triggered when the opponent started to critical-attack motions.

1 minute ago, illegal knight said:

Because it stacks with any Skills or stats with critical-evasion rates but the different is, the Skill will actives when the opponent started to doing critical-motion (and the user will dodges the attack). Besides, it an unpromoted class skill.

In the world of Fire Emblem, critical strikes are crucial.

When I tried to creates any class, I'd always think about to turn-the-chessboard-over first. That's mean: I will not created a so-powerful skills because I'm always imagine about "when I meet the massive numbers of the enemies with basically the class I'd created in Lunatic difficulty".

I hope everyone here must have turn-the-chessboard-over reasonings first when try to creates any class/Skills, unless if interested to creates the unique class for enemy's boss characters.

The fact that it's a tier 1, and a level 1 skill at that just makes it massively more useless. An unpromoted level 1 character will have about 6 or 7 skill and luck. So an activation rate will be less than 5% and only proccing when enemies proc a crit, which enemies aren't even going to have any chance of doing until well into the game. That's basically as useful as Sure Strike in Sacred Stones. You'd be better off just giving them a flat 5 or 10% crit evade.

7 minutes ago, illegal knight said:

Yes, and it stacks with any critical evasion Skills and stats. But the different is, it will triggered when the opponent started to critical-attack motions.

But even with semi decent luck you will pretty much never get Critted, unless the enemy is using a killer weapon which is rare, in that Kase just use a Mage or a javelin.

most enemy's have stupid low crit rates if not non existent, so having it be based off enemy ciritcal hits basically makes it useless 

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

23 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

But even with semi decent luck you will pretty much never get Critted, unless the enemy is using a killer weapon which is rare, in that Kase just use a Mage or a javelin.

most enemy's have stupid low crit rates if not non existent, so having it be based off enemy ciritcal hits basically makes it useless 

Oh yeah, the fact that it's based of luck, yet unnecessary if you have good luck, just furthers its redundancy. Even if the /3 part of the formula was dropped, it still probably wouldn't be worth equipping.

24 minutes ago, Jotari said:

The fact that it's a tier 1, and a level 1 skill at that just makes it massively more useless. An unpromoted level 1 character will have about 6 or 7 skill and luck. So an activation rate will be less than 5% and only proccing when enemies proc a crit, which enemies aren't even going to have any chance of doing until well into the game. That's basically as useful as Sure Strike in Sacred Stones. You'd be better off just giving them a flat 5 or 10% crit evade.

Correct! The Skills I created were means for the sake of promoted class. I created this Skill literally weak for low level stats, while still balance with another unpromoted-class Skills which still used by high level promoted class.

The enemy's high level swordmasters with this skill may made Nohrian Berserker cries in disappointment, because it let the Berserker (with Gamble Skill) do critical motion first only to missed the attack. Beside, the Lv.10 Skill might made the Swordmasters on both sides more deadly (for Astra) and might provide convenience for Blacksmith class.

1 minute ago, illegal knight said:

Correct! The Skills I created were means for the sake of promoted class. I created this Skill literally weak for low level stats, while still balance with another unpromoted-class Skills which still used by high level promoted class.

The enemy's high level swordmasters with this skill may made Nohrian Berserker cries in disappointment, because it let the Berserker (with Gamble Skill) do critical motion first only to missed the attack. Beside, the Lv.10 Skill might made the Swordmasters on both sides more deadly (for Astra) and might provide convenience for Blacksmith class.

Yeah, but it isn't a weak skill, it's a useless one.

29 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

When I played in Lunatic difficulty, the enemy units often do critical hits. Not finished the game because the 3DS doesn't mine :D:, but my cousin's. No idea if my luck as player may worst than yours :P:.

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

Yeah, but it isn't a weak skill, it's a useless one.

Yes, it's pretty useless if have sure that always rarely or even never got critical attack from enemy units.

Then let the enemies had it. Or may useful in online pvp battles. I believe that units with good skill and luck stats may nullified the opponent's critical hits while the units may still have descent critical rate since the unit have nice skill and luck stats. If roughly the unit's (no matter the-high-level-difficulty-enemies or any pvp characters) unit's have skill 25 and luck 20, then the unit have added +15% critical evade stacked with the unit's own critical evasion based from stats and critical-evasion-Skills or buffs.

And I said again: if you sure you would be rarely or even never got critical hits from any opponent (storyline, or even online pvp battles), then you are absolutely correct: this Skill is pretty useless.

Edited by illegal knight

2 hours ago, Scoot said:

I had this idea for an armored wyvern rider class called a Dreadnought. They'd have relatively low movement, low speed and resistance, but crazy high defense. Basically a flying tank.

It may be an unique class, I admit. It might deployed on the desert, water, or mountainous battlefields which lack of (ground) knights who able to stands on the crucial tiles due their disadvantage with the areas.

However, the class has many weaknesses. As the Armor-unit who tasks guarding the chokehold areas, this class cannot granted with terrain bonus (which is very important for Armor units in order to guard those points) due the nature of airborne units. Low movement, low speed, and low resistance.... nature of the Armor class, but have weakness from tomes, bows, and ballistas as well as anti-dragon and anti-armor weapons respectively. This class looks so cool but unable to doing fully defending task or fully sortie assaults because no terrain bonus and low movements (which made them unable to do preventive actions to chase enemy's mages, archers, or artilleries).

nb. even I imagine about the face of the exhaused wyvern who forced to fly wearing the heavy armor (if any) while carrying the Armor unit on the back.

Understand, as I explain my classes, know I have not played any Fire Emblem games after Sacred Stones/FE8, so I might be missing some info that other classes other people might possess. 

This is a class I wish to implement in my upcoming Fire Emblem Roleplay, once I'm able to start my own topic; it just sort of... came to me, almost. I mean, we have horses in cavalry. Nice. Pegasi. Excellent to get around. Wyverns. Definitely powerhouses. Griffons. Expresses high class. But... where's the grounded, nigh dragonoids, aside from manakete? Though slower than a traditional cavalry, can go places a horse normally wouldn't be able to? Presenting my class...

The Basilisk Rider. Soldiers that ride on magic-resistant mounts, which look look like large lizards with some serpent-like features, may even possess very few dragon-like look to them as well. The riders may opt to bring either a lance into battle, or a tome of anima magic. The basilisks have a bit of a perk to them, something I took from mythology, that their stare can induce death to those that look it in the eye. I did sort of modify it, though, that instead of death, petrification takes place instead, which guarantees a critical hit next time the target is attacked... which is terrible to be the victim of, in it's own right. But, the petrification has a small chance of occurring when the basilisk rider delivers a critical hit. There is a bit of a weakness in riders and their promotions, though, is a common weakness to cold, due to the cold-blooded nature of the basilisks. Also, due to the dual nature of the riders, inclined to both magic and physical attacks, that's how their promotion functions.

Basilisk Knights are the physical variant, and develops physical defense along with their naturally high resistance to magic, though are rather slow, and would be lucky to commit to multiple attacks. Alongside their lances, they take up axes as well to bring down as much pain as possible to their adversaries. Their basilisks are also able to traverse mountains a bit more quickly, though they're still horrendously slow at it, yet can make use of what the heights have to offer as far as protection is concerned. Though the rider delivers most of the attacks, if a weapon becomes unavailable, their basilisks are able to attack with a lightning breath, as well as their low-probability stone gaze.

Basilisk Warlocks are the magic variant, and develop a greater speed as opposed to their physical defenses, hoping and likely able to string together multiple attacks to their adversaries, using both anima as well as dark magic in conjunction of one another. Due to their magical nature, when adversaries come up close, their basilisks are able to deliver a lightning breath to foes... even able to lock them in their petrifying gaze if lucky enough with a slightly improved rate at doing so.

Those are a few of my ideas, anyways... Nothing fancy, but I hope to incorporate them into my upcoming roleplay soon. Tell me what you think; I wouldn't know where to start as far as specially named skills/abilities are concerned, when looking at games following the GBA era.

Edited by Dark_Fire27
Minor details missed.

On 5/21/2018 at 5:11 PM, illegal knight said:

Mercenaries are soldier of fortunes that must belongs to Civilian. Basically, nobody interest to hire or paid a criminal despise his/her abilities (the FE stories often despise this fact, lol). And mercenaries are technically soldiers, but not officially members of any country's military forces. In other words, mercenaries are battle-civilian those will fights for someone who hire/pay them for combative works.

And you forgot adding the water criminal Pirate/Marine-thief.

Mercenaries in Martial it is, then.

Yeah, Pirate would make sense as a Sword-wielding class since Barbarian already covers Axe. Thing is, I like the idea of Pirate wielding Daggers and Swords and thus being a promotion of Thief, though I suppose Pirate and Thief could always get a shared promotion.

Edited by Lord_Brand

1 hour ago, Dark_Fire27 said:

Understand, as I explain my classes, know I have not played any Fire Emblem games after Sacred Stones/FE8, so I might be missing some info that other classes other people might possess. 

This is a class I wish to implement in my upcoming Fire Emblem Roleplay, once I'm able to start my own topic; it just sort of... came to me, almost. I mean, we have horses in cavalry. Nice. Pegasi. Excellent to get around. Wyverns. Definitely powerhouses. Griffons. Expresses high class. But... where's the grounded, nigh dragonoids, aside from manakete? Though slower than a traditional cavalry, can go places a horse normally wouldn't be able to? Presenting my class...

The Basilisk Rider. Soldiers that ride on magic-resistant mounts, which look look like large lizards with some serpent-like features, may even possess very few dragon-like look to them as well. The riders may opt to bring either a lance into battle, or a tome of anima magic. The basilisks have a bit of a perk to them, something I took from mythology, that their stare can induce death to those that look it in the eye. I did sort of modify it, though, that instead of death, petrification takes place instead, which guarantees a critical hit next time the target is attacked... which is terrible in it's own right. But, the petrification has a small chance of occurring when the basilisk rider delivers a critical hit. There is a bit of a weakness in riders and their promotions, though, is a common weakness to cold, due to the cold-blooded nature of the basilisks. Also, due to the dual nature of the riders, inclined to both magic and physical attacks, that's how their promotion functions.

Basilisk Knights are the physical variant, and develops physical defense along with their naturally high resistance to magic, though are rather slow, and would be lucky to commit to multiple attacks. Alongside their lances, they take up axes as well to bring down as much pain as possible to their adversaries. Their basilisks are also able to traverse mountains a bit more quickly, though they're still horrendously slow at it, yet can make use of what the heights have to offer as far as protection is concerned. Though the rider delivers most of the attacks, if a weapon becomes unavailable, their basilisks are able to attack with a lightning breath, as well as their low-probability stone gaze.

Basilisk Warlocks are the magic variant, and develop a greater speed as opposed to their physical defenses, hoping and likely able to string together multiple attacks to their adversaries, using both anima as well as dark magic in conjunction of one another. Due to their magical nature, when adversaries come up close, their basilisks are able to deliver a lightning breath to foes... even able to lock them in their petrifying gaze if lucky enough with a slightly improved rate at doing so.

Those are a few of my ideas, anyways... Nothing fancy, but I hope to incorporate them into my upcoming roleplay soon. Tell me what you think; I wouldn't know where to start as far as specially named skills/abilities are concerned, when looking at games following the GBA era.

Okay...allow me to analize it if you don't mind...

And you request about "update" ideas from Sacred Stones era into Fates era, yes? Now let's get started.

From Sacred Stones yes, I still remember about the gentle Franz, the cheerful Tana, and the elegant Cormag. But the cute Myrrh (manakete) isn't ground unit. She is an airborne unit which no suffers any terrain penalties as well as never gain terrain bonus, and weak againts bows and anti-dragon weapons. No wonder why she has wings, right? You may proove it later on.

Back to main topic,

Since Basilisk Riders has passive ability which have a change to petrify the enemy, the damage output would be relatively weak. Low Str and low Mag. Their physical damage may equal to Pegasus Knights and their magical damage may equal to Monks (FE8). So their critical attack which adding change to petrificating would works well and balance.

Basilisk Rider. Lance E, Tome E. Skills:

Lv.1.: Sandcruise. Able to move without any movement reductions on the desert areas, but unable to move on the icy areas. Hence, as lizard's nature.

Lv.10.: Rockgazer. Add a change to petrifies the enemy when successfully land the critical attack. Trigger : (Luck/3)%

Promotion after Lv.10 or more:

-Basilisk Knight. Lance D, Tome E, Axe E. Skills:

Lv.5.: Lighting Breath. Able to attack or counterattack the enemy when unarmed. Ignore enemy's Def and Res. Damage output : (Str+Mag)÷2

Lv.15.: Hike. The user and all allies 3 tiles radius around the user are able to move on the mountainous areas.

-Basilisk Warlock. Lance E, Tome D. Skills:

Lv.5.: Quadraspell. Change to hit the enemy four times with 0,75 base damage output. Tome only. Trigger : ((Mag+Spd)÷3)%

Lv.15.: Lightning Aura. After the battle, all enemies 2 tiles radius around the user are hit by lightning and suffers damage 20% of their current HP. May petrify the enemies. (current petrifying rate) + 3%

I just try to describe your descriptions as well as implementing them to the latest World of Fire Emblem with a warning: many people would disagree about "still able to combat even lost the weapon".

Perhaps I may wrong, but is the character with the Basilisk Rider class in your mind is a cunning young woman who seek revenge?

And other question: even I'd tried to balancing it as well, I want to know: how your character with the class above and the allies fights the massive numbers of enemy units with the same classes as your described?

3 hours ago, Lord_Brand said:

Yeah, Pirate would make sense as a Sword-wielding class since Barbarian already covers Axe. Thing is, I like the idea of Pirate wielding Daggers and Swords and thus being a promotion of Thief, though I suppose Pirate and Thief could always get a shared promotion.

No no no... Pirates in the world of Fire Emblem are same role as Brigands (you called them Barbarians). The different is, Brigands are able to move on mountains, and Pirates are able to move on waters. They are axe-wielders. Pirates and Brigands promotion units: Berserker or Warrior.

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Pirate

And about the sword or dagger one, Thieves also able to move on water even suffers massive penalties. Promotes to Assassin or Rogue. As Rogue, their penalties on water area now only movement reduction. They have Locktouch Skill that doesn't require [lockpick] anymore (who Thieves need) and Clear-vision Skill (larger fog-of-war's disclose-area than other class). (Ref.: Sacred Stones and Radiant series)

nb.: Marine-Thieves are Pirates in Japanese Fire Emblem installment's Class-Introductions.

Edited by illegal knight

4 hours ago, illegal knight said:

No no no... Pirates in the world of Fire Emblem are same role as Brigands (you called them Barbarians). The different is, Brigands are able to move on mountains, and Pirates are able to move on waters. They are axe-wielders. Pirates and Brigands promotion units: Berserker or Warrior.

I'm familiar with axe-wielding Pirates in old Fire Emblem. I will point to the fact that classes change over time, like how Wyvern Riders were once a promotion of Pegasus Knights and used lances, yet today are a base class and use axes. We only need so many Axe-wielding classes, and of the criminal sphere, Barbarians are the perfect choice (also, the role of Brigands and Barbarians have largely been combined). So, Pirates can be changed to wield swords which is far more resonant with the classic pirate archetype. They could either be a promotion for Thieves, in which case they also get to wield Daggers and are the counterpart to Ninja-like Assassins, or they can be a base class that possibly overlaps with Barbarian and/or Thief. A Viking-like class would be a good Barbarian/Pirate promotion, while a Pirate/Thief promotion would wield swords and daggers. Since the latter would likely be the Pirate's "main" promotion much as Assassin is for Thief, I imagine it would be called Buccaneer, or possibly Duelist.

Although, by the same token, Duelist could be the basic sword-wielding criminal with Pirate as the Duelist/Thief overlap.

Edited by Lord_Brand

10 hours ago, illegal knight said:

When I played in Lunatic difficulty, the enemy units often do critical hits. Not finished the game because the 3DS doesn't mine :D:, but my cousin's. No idea if my luck as player may worst than yours :P:.

Oh I've had my fair share of bullshit crits, but the skill is only going to have any effect one in twenty times you receive a crit. If you're getting hit with crits that many times to the extent that the skill is statistically useful, then you're playing the game wrong. Rally luck would be a better skill as it flat out reduces the enemy's crit by a full 8%, eliminating it to virtually zero on multiple characters at once. And Rally Luck would probably be voted pretty highly in a worst skill poll. I could see the skill having some use if the proc rate was actually high, but dividing the total by a third means it's going to be in single digits. We've had skills in the series that outright eliminate critical hits without being broken.

Edited by Jotari

10 hours ago, illegal knight said:

It may be an unique class, I admit. It might deployed on the desert, water, or mountainous battlefields which lack of (ground) knights who able to stands on the crucial tiles due their disadvantage with the areas.

However, the class has many weaknesses. As the Armor-unit who tasks guarding the chokehold areas, this class cannot granted with terrain bonus (which is very important for Armor units in order to guard those points) due the nature of airborne units. Low movement, low speed, and low resistance.... nature of the Armor class, but have weakness from tomes, bows, and ballistas as well as anti-dragon and anti-armor weapons respectively. This class looks so cool but unable to doing fully defending task or fully sortie assaults because no terrain bonus and low movements (which made them unable to do preventive actions to chase enemy's mages, archers, or artilleries).

nb. even I imagine about the face of the exhaused wyvern who forced to fly wearing the heavy armor (if any) while carrying the Armor unit on the back.

Haha, guess I didn't really think about the practicality of it.

...alright I've got one...

GEOMANCER (40 lvl single tier class like the dark flier and the dreadfighter; no promotion) 

WEAPONS: Tomes, Daggers 

DESCRIPTION: wild magic users that cross peaks and seas, and fight with the spirit of the land itself. 

Lvl 5 skill = Nature's Bounty (recovers health as though standing on a fort while standing on a mountain, forest, or water tile)

lvl 15 skill = Nature's Wrath (improves hit and crit while standing on a mountain, forest, or water tile)

lvl 25 skill = Nature's Ally (allows the unit to perform a [summon] action while standing on a mountain, forest, or water tile. Summons earth elementals that throw rock weapons like the stoneborn while standing on mountains. Summons tree spirits that attack with a brynhildr-like animation while standing on forests. Summons water elementals that attack with a fimbulvetr-like animation while standing on water.)

lvl 35 skill = Nature's Resurgence (Special [Raise] command usable only once per battle, and usable only if the geomancer is standing on a plain tile + all tiles adjacent to the gemoancer are plain tiles. Randomly transforms the tile on which the geomancer is standing + all adjacent tiles into mountain, forest, and water tiles for the remainder of the battle)  

Edited by Shoblongoo

3 hours ago, Lord_Brand said:

I'm familiar with axe-wielding Pirates in old Fire Emblem. I will point to the fact that classes change over time, like how Wyvern Riders were once a promotion of Pegasus Knights and used lances, yet today are a base class and use axes. We only need so many Axe-wielding classes, and of the criminal sphere, Barbarians are the perfect choice (also, the role of Brigands and Barbarians have largely been combined). So, Pirates can be changed to wield swords which is far more resonant with the classic pirate archetype. They could either be a promotion for Thieves, in which case they also get to wield Daggers and are the counterpart to Ninja-like Assassins, or they can be a base class that possibly overlaps with Barbarian and/or Thief. A Viking-like class would be a good Barbarian/Pirate promotion, while a Pirate/Thief promotion would wield swords and daggers. Since the latter would likely be the Pirate's "main" promotion much as Assassin is for Thief, I imagine it would be called Buccaneer, or possibly Duelist.

Although, by the same token, Duelist could be the basic sword-wielding criminal with Pirate as the Duelist/Thief overlap.

Duelists are commonly a neutral-allignment land-based class. Privateers and Corsairs are basically mercenaries on the waves, they aren't fully criminals of the seas. Only Buccaneers and Marooneers are fully outlaws of the sea.

BTW, I believed you already read my post. Perhaps you already have their own class Skills in your minds? I'm interested to read it if you allow me. :):

5 hours ago, Jotari said:

Oh I've had my fair share of bullshit crits, but the skill is only going to have any effect one in twenty times you receive a crit. If you're getting hit with crits that many times to the extent that the skill is statistically useful, then you're playing the game wrong. Rally luck would be a better skill as it flat out reduces the enemy's crit by a full 8%, eliminating it to virtually zero on multiple characters at once. And Rally Luck would probably be voted pretty highly in a worst skill poll. I could see the skill having some use if the proc rate was actually high, but dividing the total by a third means it's going to be in single digits. We've had skills in the series that outright eliminate critical hits without being broken.

As I said before, I can't finish playing it since the 3DS isn't mine. Rally Skills isn't unlocked yet and that's not the point. I saw you misunderstanding about how the Skills stacking. BTW, this is the first time when someone told me that I played the game WRONG because often got critical hits. Even the fact is, enemies with low skill stats with 0 critical rates still able to (rarely) perform critical strike to player's units with decent luck stats. Fortunately almost all enemy's critical hits has been blocked out by pair-up units.

The stacking different Skills isn't the same as total effect. Example below.

A female Knight got Rally Def and Gentilhomme, the Knight have:

-Def+2 (own Skill)

-Rally Def (boost Def stat +4)

-Gentilhomme (damage taken -2)

The female Knight got [own total def] + 2 + 4, with damage taken -2, so the female Knight have damage taken reduced by her total def and the damage reduced again by 2 because Gentilhomme stacked as a separated entity. All those skills stacked as reduce physical damage taken.

Same with the example case of my Skill creation, below:

- Own critical ev. based by stats

- example Skill with +10 critical ev.

- Awareness (my skill creation)

So, the unit will have [own critical evasion based by own stats] + 10, with Awareness Skill. All those skills staked as anti-critical-incoming rates.

The Skill has own separated entity stacked with own critical evasion Skill and stat-based one.

BTW, did someone counting it like: [own critical evasion based by own stats]  + 10 + Awareness % ????? If you counting like it, no wonder if the Skill will almost or never activated. It will same as the unit with 8 critical evade with Skill +10 crit.ev. and total 15% Awareness rates (as example) will only have 18+15%= roughly 20 crit.ev. if someone count like that. No wonder if it become useless skill.:D:

The formula is a triggering formula (same as triggering Astra, etc), not adding to total crit.ev. rates. Just read it again!

Perhaps it will be more challanging if any boss unit with massive skill and luck stats (Revelation routes) has Pavise and this Skill. And this Skill will able to protect any solo-unit with nice skill and luck stat to online pvp.

The triggering rates shouldn't be higher for the sake for balance gameplays as well as you said about Rally Luck itself. As I said before, critical strikes are vital in this game. Or...perhaps you have a better idea/formula for it?

Edited by illegal knight