Create a Class

Mandokarla

55 minutes ago, illegal knight said:

That's the main point, sir!!! Entire player's turn with +15 hit rate for the class itself, only works when the class itself takes it's turn! That's why I pointed that out!!! After the unit finished it's turn entirely, then what's the point with + 15 Hit Rate activate as long as player's turn??? On enemy's turn, it change into + 15 Avoid, am I wrong??? Or perhaps you don't understand about something that you'd already created?

Accordingly as you said before about the archer's weak damage output, the Myrmidon and Thief as dodgetankers with magical swords also have same weak damage output. So it doesn't necessary to talk about.

And I said it for last time: Archer classes are not for the frontline. They are second line behind the frontliners. Even the versatile Bow Knights must stay behind the Paladins.

As the player, I never said about the Skills are right or wrong. But if your class exist, believe me, perhaps only you push the class to the front line, while other player will reclassing the character with the class into other class. Perhaps I'll use the Steady Hand Skills for my ArmorKnight-based Great Knight.

No that is correct, but it remains active in case the unit is danced or is killed and brought back to life.

One 

more 

time

this class is DESIGNED for front line use, being bulkier and having more dodge, while dealing less damage to compensate. With the archers being a counterpart in having higher damage output but need to be shielded from the enemy. This class I made DOESN'T need that. That's the whole gimmick of this class!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Nohrian class:

Peasant. Nohr's Civilian who volunteers to aid the military. Dagger E. Skills:

Lv.1.: Travelbag. Inventory slot +2. The Skill cannot be removed when still have the items in the extra inventory slot.

Lv.10.: Eureka. Randomly finds elixir after moving. Trigger : Luck%. Doesn't work on water platforms.

After Lv.10 or more, promoted into:

-Butler (M), Maid (F). No need explanation since everyone already knew well.

-Serf. Dagger D, Lance E. Skills:

Lv.5.: Share. When used an healing item, allies who stand on 4 tiles around next the user got healed.

Lv.15.: Transfer. After trade items with two allies, didn't lost the turn. But lost the turn after trade with third ally.

Edited by illegal knight

32 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

No that is correct, but it remains active in case the unit is danced or is killed and brought back to life.

One 

more 

time

this class is DESIGNED for front line use, being bulkier and having more dodge, while dealing less damage to compensate. With the archers being a counterpart in having higher damage output but need to be shielded from the enemy. This class I made DOESN'T need that. That's the whole gimmick of this class!

I was mention it before, right? Perhaps you may change the description : "When the user triggers the battle, user's Hit Rate +15, and when enemy triggers the battle, user's Avoid +15." for better explaination.

Alright then,

We will reclass it since bows with range 1-2 only exist as crossbow in Radiant series. We still trust Cavaliers with javelin or Wyvern Riders with hand-axe for frontline tasks than speedy and bulky archers with bow. Thanks.

Bunny Boy (m) / Bunny Girl (f). Use the secret item Bunny Seal to reclassing. Old characters or characters who already have S-support are unable to use. Cannot have S-support after use this seal even reclassed to other class.

Bunny Boy / Girl. The battlefield entertainers which have the tasks of boosting the allies morale as well as distracting the enemy's forces. (unarmed) . Skills:

Lv.1. Party time! Made the allied units feels so happy. Active. All allies in 5 tiles radius around the user gain +50% exp. for 1 battle.

Lv.10. I'm hansome! (Bunny Boy) Active. Made enemy's women and girls units unable to target the user, except monsters and boss units, for 1 turn.

Lv.10. I'm sexy! (Bunny Girl) Active. Made enemy's men and boys units unable to target the user, except monsters and boss units, for 1 turn.

Lv.25. [When pair-ups] Bunny Boy with Dancer, or Bunny Girl with Bard: Comedy Act. Active: can only use once every 3 turns. Made enemy units entertained so they forgot that they still on battlefield. All enemies except monters, beast units, and boss units in 5 tiles radius around the user are unable to perform counterattack on time in player's turn since they accidentally unwield their weapons because applausing out. (ps.: monsters, beasts, and bosses lacks sense of humors.)

Lv.35. Moodmaker (Bunny Girl). Active. Seduce all ally's units in 5 tiles radius around the user with her silver tongue, "Come on, sweeties...don't make me sad!" Each ally's units will have their 1 different random buffs : Hit Rate +5, Avoid +5, Critical Rate +3, Damage dealt +3, damage taken -3. Stacks with other buffs/Skills.

Lv.35. Moodbreaker (Bunny Boy). Active. Scolds all enemy's units in 5 tiles radius around the user furiously, "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED???" Each enemy's units will have their 1 different random debuff : Hit Rate -5, Avoid -5, Critical Rate -3, Damage dealt -3, Damage taken +3. Doesn't effect monster and boss units.

Fanservice Class.

Striker. Use the forbidden striker seal (which cannot be used by old/elderly characters) for reclassing into the unarmed offensive and fanservice Striker class. Bought from the NPC Hoshidan Smuggler for 15000 gold who randomly appears on any Hoshido's battlefield area. Both sides cannot attack the NPC. The allied units who approach the NPC can only talk and buy the seal if the player have enough gold. Note: on the Hard or Lunatic difficulty, if an enemy's human unit approaching and stand beside the NPC for at least 1 turn, then on the next battle chapters and so on, there will be a couple of additional enemy human (a male and a female) units with Striker class which randomly appear on the battlefield areas.

Striker: the grappling battleboots and battlegloves wearers who abandoned all of their weaponries behind and seek challenges to the opponents from their own respective genders. These infantry units forge their own bodies and minds as the weapon themselves. They had relatively high HP, better str, better mag, better luck, high skill, high spd, low def, and low res. Most Striker Skills were imbued with Channelling powers : damage output by [Str+Mag] and the opponent would reduced the damage taken from the their attack by [Def+Res], as well as Class-locked Skill: cannot be removed and always presents when the units still in the respective class, lost the Skill when reclassed to another class, and cannot be equipped with another class. Note: Ignis is NOT recommanded to equipped for this class. Able to attack and counterattack unarmed (Innate). Skills:

Lv.1.: Gauntlets. Striker (F). Melee attack: punch. Channelling powers. Class-locked. Damage dealt +20%. Damage dealt to enemy's female units +3. Damage taken from enemy's female units -3

Lv.1.: Sollerets. Striker (M). Melee attack: kick. Channelling powers. Class-locked. Damage dealt +20%. Damage dealt to enemy's male units +3. Damage taken from enemy's male units -3.

Lv.10.: Flashing. Rush to approaching the enemy for melee attack. Back to the position after hitting. Channelling powers. Class-locked. Strikers now have 1-2 attack range.

Lv.25.: Brawling. Striker (M). Channelling powers. Class-locked. Hit the enemy's male units twice with roundhouse and axe kicks consecutively. Total damage output 0.75 × 2. Able critical. Able follow-up attack.

Lv.25.: Pugilism. Striker (F). Channelling powers. Class-locked. Hit the enemy's female units thrice with jab, hook, and uppercut punches consecutively. Total damage output 0.50 × 3. Able critical. Able follow-up attack.

Lv.35.: Bind. On the start of the enemy's turn, all enemies in 3 tiles radius around the user have their movements -2.

For their nimble actions, beside their battlegloves and battleboots outfits as well as their head accessories or hair ornaments, the male units were only wears their tousers with suspenders while the female units were only wears their summer strapless bikinis, even they cannot moves on water tiles.

Fire Emblem Fates "fanservice class".

Edited by illegal knight

Roc Magus. The flying magical professor who always curious about the universe. The male-only "DLC" spellcaster class as the spellcaster counterpart to the Witch and the flying counterpart to the Dark Flier. Treated as Hoshidan's class. Descent HP, very low str, very high mag, normal skill, descent spd, very low luck, very low def, normal res. Scroll E. Max.wpn.proficiency: Scroll S. Skills:

Lv.1.: Research. Aquired an any random D-rank scroll or rod after defeated an enemy's unit who able to wield scroll/tome or staff/rod.

Lv.10.: Scholarship. Added +2 damage dealt for each scroll-weapon proficiencies. Scroll E +0. Scroll S = +10 damage dealt.

Lv.25.: Knowledge. In the battle, half of the enemy's magic damage added to the user's own damage dealt, and the enemy's magic damage will reduced to half.

Lv.35.: Thaumaturge. Active: only able to use once every 3 turns. Use the equipped 1-2 ranged scroll for attack enemy's unit at range 3-10. Unable to counterattack on the next enemy's turn.

Fire Emblem Fates class.

Edited by illegal knight

On 5/23/2018 at 10:58 PM, illegal knight said:

Inspired by Cervantes de Leon? :rolleyes:

More that sword-and-dagger dual-wielding was common during the cavalier age, when the dagger would have proved more useful than a shield in the off-hand due to its ability to stab as well as parry.

Edited by Lord_Brand

2 hours ago, Lord_Brand said:

More that sword-and-dagger dual-wielding was common during the cavalier age, when the dagger would have proved more useful than a shield in the off-hand due to its ability to stab as well as parry.

Dual-wielding sword-and-short-sword if more precisely. As an ancient samurai named Musashi Miyamoto has proved it practically. Same with the ancient dual-wielding pilla-and-gladius (lance and short-sword) Roman soldiers.

BTW, no idea if Cervantes was left-handed or not, but as I learned before, the real dual-wielding soldiers or warriors were rare since it practically much more effective by ambidextrous persons than their regular fellows. So in the case of Fire Emblem, it better treated as unique-class (Lord or Dancer/Songstress classes respectively), than regular class.

Unicorn Knight. The female-only unique mounted class with better HP, descent str, descent mag, better skill, low speed, descent luck, better def, and good res. Use the rare arion seal for reclassing into Unicorn Knight class. Cannot be used by elderly females since unicorns only loyal to the young maidens. Bought from the NPC Nohrian Smuggler for 10000 gold who randomly appears on any Nohr's battlefield area. Both sides cannot attack the NPC. The allied units who approach the NPC can only talk and buy the seal if the player have enough gold. Note: on the Hard or Lunatic difficulty, if an enemy's human unit approaching and stand beside the NPC for at least 1 turn, then on the next battle chapters and so on, there will be some additional enemy female units with Unicorn Knight class which randomly appear on the battlefield areas. Cannot move on water areas. Axe E, Staff E. Skills:

Lv.1.: Terra. Unicorns are more friendy with the nature. Reduce any terrain's movement penalties. Gain +5 terrain bonus def and avoid. Doesn't work if equipped on fliers.

Lv.10.: Bright. Imbued holy light to the user's weapon. The user damage dealt +10 againts monster, kitsune, nine tails, wolfskin, and werewolf units. After the battle, reduce all enemy in 2 tiles radius around the user Hit Rate -30 for 1 turn.

Lv.25.: Over Aid.: Spinning the staff/rod baton. Healing an ally unit now able to "critical" by the change of user's own Critical Rate, but the change also reduced by ally unit's own Critical Evasion.

Lv.35.: Dash.: Active: only able to use once for every 2 turns. Move +3. Cannot attack or heal after the user moved.

Fire Emblem Fates class.

Edited by illegal knight

10 hours ago, illegal knight said:

Dual-wielding sword-and-short-sword if more precisely. As an ancient samurai named Musashi Miyamoto has proved it practically. Same with the ancient dual-wielding pilla-and-gladius (lance and short-sword) Roman soldiers.

BTW, no idea if Cervantes was left-handed or not, but as I learned before, the real dual-wielding soldiers or warriors were rare since it practically much more effective by ambidextrous persons than their regular fellows. So in the case of Fire Emblem, it better treated as unique-class (Lord or Dancer/Songstress classes respectively), than regular class.

Dual-Wielding was not seen on the battlefield. Miyamoto Musashi used dual-wielding for duels, as he thought it strange that most samurai in duels are defeated with a weapon still sheathed. Also, he wasn't ancient; he lived in the 1600s. 

I have never heard of someone dual-wielding pila and gladius. If it existed, then only in gladiatorial duels. On the battlefield, a gladius was useless without the scutum: the roman shield.

No; dual-wielding soldiers only existed in duels or tournaments. It was pretty much non-existent on a battlefield as a shield is always a better option than two weapons when on a battlefield. Same with rapier and dagger in the days of musketeers.

Lord_Brand The reason for rapier and dagger over say, rapier and buckler (a small shield used in the middle ages for parrying) was that bucklers are typically better at parrying cuts, while daggers are better at parrying thrusts, and a rapier is a sword designed primarily for thrusting. 

I have never heard of, "much more effective by the ambidextrous", though an ambidextrous person possibly may have had a small advantage. 

For Fire Emblem, it would be suited for a class designed for duels, not the battlefield. 

Edited by vanguard333

Oni Cultist. Scroll E. Skills:

Lv.1.: Cannibalize. When initiate the battle againts enemy's unit, summon dark spirits from the ground to consume the enemy. Active: using this Skill for attacking the enemy made the user's damage dealt will reduced to half, but when the enemy successfully defeated, the user and the entire ally units on the map restored 5 HP. Cannot critical. Cannot double attack. Cannot be used againts enemy's boss and character units.

Lv.10.: Capture. Active: can only use to initiate the battle againts enemy's unit with HP 5 left or below. Summon dark spirits from the ground to drag the enemy unit to underground. Success rate [(mag+skill)÷2]%. In the term of exp.points, successful capture is the same treat as defeating the enemy. Cannot be used to enemy's monster, boss, kitsune, ninetails, wolfskin, werewolf, and character units. The captured unit will teleported to the next or near the player's Lord unit as Lv.1 Villager with a lance and under the player's control. If the captured units survived the respective battle chapter, the unit will be freed or released after the end of the battle's chapter, so they cannot be retained to the next battle chapters. Note: each survived captured units will give 1000 gold.

Promotion after Lv.10 or more:

-Necromancer. Scroll D, Yumi E. Skills:

Lv.5.: Necromancy. Active: select and reanimate a fallen enemy's unit (captured unit is not treated as fallen unit) who died on the battle chapter next to the user and to be controlled by the player. Reusing this skill on next turn will allow user to select another enemy's fallen unit, and when the other unit selected, the remained zombified unit before would be vanished instantly. The zombified unit retains his/her class, weapons, HP, stats, and skills as when they still well and alive. The zombified unit cannot trade. Every exp-gain by the zombified unit will always transfered to the user as well as dropped weapons/items when the zombified unit has defeated the enemy unit which carried the droppable weapons/items. The zombified unit cannot be healed and immune to any buffs or debuffs. The zombified unit cannot be paired or pair-ups as well as cannot be support or supported. The zombified unit weak againts anti-monster/undead weapons or Skills as well as advantage or disadvantage of their own respective classes. The zombified unit's character potrait would be have their eyes and their mouth full-blackened and wide open, hence as the undead. The zombified unit would be back to eternal rest after the battle chapter ended as well as all fallen enemy's units in list, so they cannot to be retained to the next battle chapters.

Lv.15.: Banishment. Active: only able to use once for every 4 turns.  Range: 1-2. Teleport the enemy's unit along with his/her pair-ups away (max.range: 12 tiles away from the user). Cannot used againts boss units.

-Oni Chieftain. -already known-

Fire Emblem Fates, Hoshidan's Class.

Edited by illegal knight

2 hours ago, vanguard333 said:

Dual-Wielding was not seen on the battlefield. Miyamoto Musashi used dual-wielding for duels, as he thought it strange that most samurai in duels are defeated with a weapon still sheathed. Also, he wasn't ancient; he lived in the 1600s. 

I have never heard of someone dual-wielding pila and gladius. If it existed, then only in gladiatorial duels. On the battlefield, a gladius was useless without the scutum: the roman shield.

No; dual-wielding soldiers only existed in duels or tournaments. It was pretty much non-existent on a battlefield as a shield is always a better option than two weapons when on a battlefield. Same with rapier and dagger in the days of musketeers.

Lord_Brand The reason for rapier and dagger over say, rapier and buckler (a small shield used in the middle ages for parrying) was that bucklers are typically better at parrying cuts, while daggers are better at parrying thrusts, and a rapier is a sword designed primarily for thrusting. 

I have never heard of, "much more effective by the ambidextrous", though an ambidextrous person possibly may have had a small advantage. 

For Fire Emblem, it would be suited for a class designed for duels, not the battlefield. 

Isn't most Tactical-RPGs (including Fire Emblem) are "dueling-mode" of massive units on the battlefield? :D: Our point is the Fire Emblem gameplay, not any RTS games.

About the word "ancient", because I didn't know how to describe it since english is not my native language.

Musashi Miyamoto seems "strange" by dual wielding because there was no samurai in his era who has that respective ability. That's how people generally seen the different or 'not naturally' mainstream.

"Never heard" or "never seen" is NOT the same as "never exist", sir... I was a martial art practitioner who learned a little about non-distinguished documents about historical warfares. Yes, at first, I was close-minded person when I was still in high school until an Italian college student comes to my country for vacation and stays in my friend's house. Me and my friends were enjoyed to martial practicing together until he joined. We was never expect that he was a prodigious dual-batons which a type of martial art from ancient Roman empire (I forgot the style's name), and he was ambidextrous.

From some of his historical documents I learned about the "one man army" who able to bought time facing the ambush for his main forces to prepared the formation. No data yet that he were survived the battle or not. His research isn't finished and far from completed on that time because he still searched the name of the mighty Roman centurion who lived several decades before the birth of Constantine the Great. But that's not the point. He demontrated about the "true form" of respective martial art for used practically on the battlefield (and WE faced him, ofcourse). Left hand wield wooden short blade as gladius (short sword) and right hand wield wooden long stick as pilla (short javelin if more precisely). He said that only one man from roughly 100000 skilled soldiers that the true master of dual wielding on that time and they were officers who graduates from military education, not free-slave gladiators who joined the army. Remember! Ancient Roman was a nation with strong military tradition. Strong military tradition countries in historical eras which never have any martial arts developments are never exist.

Same as present day. The soldiers or cops who true masters of the dual pistols for assault operations are extremely rare, because most of them are ambidextrous (that perhaps you saw it as a very small thing). And I believe that we are not talk about any action or collosal movie here.

Ok. Back to Fire Emblem. I admit that making a dual-wielding class in the world of Fire Emblem is even imagically not easy at all.

Edited by illegal knight

5 hours ago, illegal knight said:

Isn't most Tactical-RPGs (including Fire Emblem) are "dueling-mode" of massive units on the battlefield? :D: Our point is the Fire Emblem gameplay, not any RTS games.

Ugh... what? How is this relevant to what I said?

About the word "ancient", because I didn't know how to describe it since english is not my native language.

Okay. I'm just letting you know.

Musashi Miyamoto seems "strange" by dual wielding because there was no samurai in his era who has that respective ability. That's how people generally seen the different or 'not naturally' mainstream.

Yes; he was rather unique in dual wielding. I was just explaining that it was not meant for the battlefield. It wasn't an ability only he had; it was a system of fighting he was the first to explore and utilize. One thing to understand is that a Katana was a sidearm: a backup weapon, and the wakizashi was essentially the backup weapon for the backup weapon. 

"Never heard" or "never seen" is NOT the same as "never exist", sir... I was a martial art practitioner who learned a little about non-distinguished documents about historical warfares. Yes, at first, I was close-minded person when I was still in high school until an Italian college student comes to my country for vacation and stays in my friend's house. Me and my friends were enjoyed to martial practicing together until he joined. We was never expect that he was a prodigious dual-batons which a type of martial art from ancient Roman empire (I forgot the style's name), and he was ambidextrous.

Okay. I never said it didn't exist; I said that if it did, it was likely for gladiatorial fights, not for warfare. I was very careful to not say it didn't exist, as I am well-aware of the difference. 

From some of his historical documents I learned about the "one man army" who able to bought time facing the ambush for his main forces to prepared the formation. No data yet that he were survived the battle or not. His research isn't finished and far from completed on that time because he still searched the name of the mighty Roman centurion who lived several decades before the birth of Constantine the Great. But that's not the point. He demonstrated about the "true form" of respective martial art for used practically on the battlefield (and WE faced him, of course). Left hand wield wooden short blade as gladius (short sword) and right hand wield wooden long stick as pilla (short javelin if more precisely). He said that only one man from roughly 100000 skilled soldiers that the true master of dual wielding on that time and they were officers who graduates from military education, not free-slave gladiators who joined the army. Remember! Ancient Roman was a nation with strong military tradition. Strong military tradition countries in historical eras which never have any martial arts developments are never exist.

Okay. By the way, any Roman document about an event that happened in a war should be taken with a grain of salt. Also, I am aware of what a gladius is; I have studied ancient and medieval warfare as a hobby. What I find interesting is that the story you're describing is depicting a lone soldier surrounded and armed with a sword and a spear. Stories like that appear in surviving Celtic Folklore, and it is always described as an improvised tactic after something happened to the person's shield. One thing worth noting is that Roman society absolutely loved plagiarizing other cultures. But, even if the story is real and Roman, it is most likely another example of improvisation after something happened to his scutum. Maybe he trained himself for the worst-case scenario and it paid off. Maybe.

Also, Rome had a proud military tradition, yes, but its military was trained to fight as a unit. Records show that, in almost every case, a group of Roman soldiers unable to operate as a unit (such as if they were forced into a forest) were cut down in moments. 

But, ultimately, my point was that dual-wielding was not a system meant for the battlefield; it was meant for duels. 

Read the skills... thinking of making it 'Rally: Pierce'. No bonus to units in range's attack stats in any way, though they still get a boon, that when calculating battle damage to their foe, subtract 10% of their DEF or RES from the result, depending on the form of attack made (has a greater impact on foes with higher defenses).

Anyways, my next and probably last class to introduce for the time being, is non-promoteable, and is a non-combative; Beast Tamer. Humans that have lived and prospered in the wild, they knew the thoughts and desires of the creatures of which they share the wilderness with. Though they do not employ their own combative capabilities in battle, but have a way with words and know how to calm even the most savage of beasts. Though not recommended to send out into battle against other soldiers by themselves, when confronting creatures in which their allies have wounded, they can bring a sense of calm to them, no matter how wild they actually are, though there will always be a few exceptions.

To be honest, I wouldn't even know where to begin as far as planning out skills/abilities to them, other than the fact they can tame creatures right out of the gates, though would require a monster to be at <5 HP to get the chance, which would still not be 100% without levels in the tamer themselves (which, ironically, their only method of EXP gaining is through tame chances, which would be about the same if a staff user used a Torch staff in the GBA games, more if the tame was successful, which will vary on the level difference between monster and tamer). Rather gimmicky, and VERY situational if you wanted a beast to join the party for whatever reason (an expendable when you don't want to lose a major character, basically). Though, summoners do this job of sending expendables out more efficiently, the minions of the summoner are... well, killed in a single hit, though, and for at least the GBA games, they exclusively used axes, which did make them somewhat unreliable outside of baiting enemies out unless the foe used a spear. As they're non-combative units, they're very squishy, too... so need to kill the beast they're attempting to tame should it end in failure.

Any ideas how to approach this, I'll appreciate.

Edited by Dark_Fire27

An another insane idea in my mind for Fire Emblem which have the "my castle" features: an extra "DLC" chapter that only worked once and before reach any chapters which contained the stories (or paralogues) about met any character's descendant.

The extra chapter: Rescue an NPC monster (cannot attack and have averagely high HP and Def, no Skills, and with 0 in other stats so it would be mostly got double and critical hits by enemy) who appeared at north area on the map which hunted down by the massive numbers of enemy's monsters with unlimited reinforcements. Battle chapter ended if the NPC monster died or succeed to reach out south area of the map. If the Lord unit got talked to it before it reach out of the map and survived, it will follow you to the castle after the battle chapter ended (not as an unit).

In the castle, it would have a temporary extra feature to talk to the Monster for it's request to the Lord. The extra feature would be gone after finished it's tasks or when the player choose to ignore it and continues to the next chapter.

The Monster's task were request the Lord to sacrifice any of one male and one female human characters from the player's force. Lord, avatar (my unit), characters which already have S-support, characters which have their own personal Skills, elderly characters, characters who have divine blood (nobility or any members of royal family), manaketes, all transformable "laguz-like" characters, and DLC/Amiibo/Cipher characters (if featured) are cannot be sacrificed. There will be very limited choice of it. The sacrificed characters cannot have their mates (including having child) and will have their own altered endings. (If the player agrees to do it, it might be recommended for any weakest characters who has terrible growth that forced to benched overtime and not very affected to the battlefields as well as their respective own 'stories'.)

The sacrificed characters here were not perished at all. The Monster only takes their "humanity" in order to cure it's monster-form curse by a defeated demon god. After the task finished, the Monster's form would became a shade of light and thanking the Lord for help, so it can return to it's own respective realm. (The word "it" were used due it have no gender and no character's voice.)

The characters were sacrificed by reclassed to permanent classes that unable to reclass to another (including DLC) class, unremovable Skills, cannot buy and equip another Skills, and lost all of their own already-learned Skills, hence since they lost their "humanity". They have better stats growth (except mag, and no mag growth at all) and would be considered as the monster units, so they were weak againts anti-monster Skills or weapons (if exist). The level will reset to 1, HP +9, Str +5, Mag become 0, Skill +5, Spd +5, Luck +3, Def +5, Res +3, and Mov become 8(m) and 7(f).

Angel. From a sacrificed male unit. A flying humanoid creature which gains energy from the purity of water. Flier. Marine. Sword E, Lance E, Dagger E. Skills:

Lv.1.: Albatross. Iote's Shield + restore 40% HP on the start of player's turn if stands on the water tiles.

Lv.10.: Strong Will. The user and all allies in 3 tiles radius around the user gains Hit Rate +5 and Damage dealt +2.

Lv.15.: Raider. Beastbane + Wyrmsbane + Air Supremacy.

Lv.25.: Edgebreaker. Swordbreaker + Axebreaker + Bowbreaker.

Lv.30.: Bladefaire. Swordfaire + Lancefaire + Daggerfaire.

Lv.35.: Titan. Luna + Rend Heaven.

Lamia. From the sacrificed female unit. An attractive creature with half women to upper body and half snake to lower body. Mountaineer. Forester. Desert walker. Sword E, Axe E, Bow E. Skills:

Lv.1.: Lander. Natural Cover + Good Fortune + Reduce terrain movement penalties. Terrain bonus + 10.

Lv.10.: Beware. The user and all allies in 3 tiles radius around the user gains Avoid +5 and Damage taken -2.

Lv.15.: Buster. Armorsbane + Ridersbane.

Lv.25.: Bladebreaker. Swordbreaker + Lancebreaker + Daggerbreaker.

Lv.30.: Edgefaire. Swordfaire + Axefaire + Bowfaire.

Lv.35.: Titanesse. Sol + Astra.

20 hours ago, vanguard333 said:

But, ultimately, my point was that dual-wielding was not a system meant for the battlefield; it was meant for duels. 

No problem if the respective class may presents in Tactical RPGs like Fire Emblem, sir. :D:

As I said before, Tactical RPG like Fire Emblem's battle-engine works as dueling-sequences for combative units in the mass numbers on the battlefield maps, so the dueling-base classes like Myrmidon/Swordmaster have their place. If only the dueling class never allowed to exist, then we would only had Mercenary/Hero as regular infantry swordwielder.

Beside, since this is the World of Fire Emblem which even bring the Clergymen and Thieves to the battlefield, we also must "think and imagine" as we 'exist' in the world of Fire Emblem. So that's why this thread is able to exist. Even in "this" respective world, which the explosive and gunpowder are never exist, it have the mythical creatures whose serve as mounts for the airborne units, yes? :D:

So, we think that "dual-wielding" class is not a problem for Fire Emblem existance. The real problem is: how even this class able to implemented without crashing the battle-engine system since the system itself already has weapon-triangle and multiple hits?

Edited by illegal knight

17 hours ago, Dark_Fire27 said:

Read the skills... thinking of making it 'Rally: Pierce'. No bonus to units in range's attack stats in any way, though they still get a boon, that when calculating battle damage to their foe, subtract 10% of their DEF or RES from the result, depending on the form of attack made (has a greater impact on foes with higher defenses).

Anyways, my next and probably last class to introduce for the time being, is non-promoteable, and is a non-combative; Beast Tamer. Humans that have lived and prospered in the wild, they knew the thoughts and desires of the creatures of which they share the wilderness with. Though they do not employ their own combative capabilities in battle, but have a way with words and know how to calm even the most savage of beasts. Though not recommended to send out into battle against other soldiers by themselves, when confronting creatures in which their allies have wounded, they can bring a sense of calm to them, no matter how wild they actually are, though there will always be a few exceptions.

To be honest, I wouldn't even know where to begin as far as planning out skills/abilities to them, other than the fact they can tame creatures right out of the gates, though would require a monster to be at <5 HP to get the chance, which would still not be 100% without levels in the tamer themselves (which, ironically, their only method of EXP gaining is through tame chances, which would be about the same if a staff user used a Torch staff in the GBA games, more if the tame was successful, which will vary on the level difference between monster and tamer). Rather gimmicky, and VERY situational if you wanted a beast to join the party for whatever reason (an expendable when you don't want to lose a major character, basically). Though, summoners do this job of sending expendables out more efficiently, the minions of the summoner are... well, killed in a single hit, though, and for at least the GBA games, they exclusively used axes, which did make them somewhat unreliable outside of baiting enemies out unless the foe used a spear. As they're non-combative units, they're very squishy, too... so need to kill the beast they're attempting to tame should it end in failure.

Any ideas how to approach this, I'll appreciate.

Basically, the "Rally" are means for boosting the friendly unit's spirit and morale for doing their job, that's why the Rally Skills (including other games) always synonymous with temporary (all or any) stat-gainings for the allied units, including 'other' stats like: hit-rate, evasion rate, etc. "Pierce" is a Skill itself, not a Stat. Logically, you cannot share your Skill "Pierce" in battlefield. You only able to share your Skill "Pierce" by (example) open a classroom or training-center and you teach your Skill "Pierce" to anyone who also interests to posses your respective Skill "Pierce". That's why the "Skill-sharing-on-the-battlefield" is never exist in real life or in the world of games. In other words, Rally means to 'boost', not to 'share'. So, your (sorry) "Rally Pierce" must never exist no matter how great it is. Beside, it would crashing the balance.

Your Beastmaster cannot be used. No enemy-attacking, no ally-supporting, no real action, and only can tame monster unit. Gaining exp only when taming a monster, and in the world of Fire Emblem, only Sacred Stones that have many monsters or beasts. And I believe that the class also will not allowed to tame manaketes, laguz, or other beastmen who exist in the world of Fire Emblem. So, how can the class able to growth? The class even only become a burden to the force because the force must do hard work for "make the enemy's monster or beast unit HP below 5 and guarding the beastmaster for the sake of beastmaster's growth" while must do the mission on battlefield. Sorry, not only this class is not deserve any Skill, but even this class is not worth to exist at all. Better try to think another class, sir.

Ok... this is the my last creation for imaginary Fire Emblem Fates class. This time is for when the player choose the Revelation Route only with Lunatic Difficulty.

Bought the Beak Seal from the NPC Warmonger for 25000 gold who randomly and appears on early Revelation route's battlefield area. The different is, this NPC is able to move even randomly and unpredictible. Both sides cannot attack the NPC. The allied units who approach the NPC can only talk and buy the seal if the player have enough gold. Note: if an enemy's human unit approaching and stand beside the NPC for at least 1 turn, then on the next battle chapters and so on, there will be a few enemy's units with the respective class which may randomly appear on the battlefield areas. After using the Seal:

Griffon Master. A fortune flier with remarkable speed. Average HP, descent Str, very low Mag, high Skill, very high Spd, high Luck, low Def, descent Res. Axe E, Bow E. Considered as neutral class: able to wield axe, club, bow, and yumi equally. Skills:

Lv.1.: Greed. Gains gold worth with total from every damage dealt and/or damage taken when battle.

Lv.10.: Deliverer. -already known-

Lv.25.: Longshoot. Attack range +1 when equipped with bow or yumi.

Lv.35.: Liberator. Effective attack againts boss units. (Note: do not let any enemy's unit with this Skill attacks Corrin/Kamui!)

Since the artillery units commonly has long attack range with slow movement and only able to moves on plain tiles, I have a different idea if they aren't treated as DLC units anymore and got back their basic role. As non-DLC basic-roled artillery unit that wields bow, Ballistician units must unable to used their "cannon" after move instead they would using their bow to attack (same as any regular units) and their "cannon" were no longer have AoE attack. Ballistician units basically works with magical devices that installed in their respective operating systems and armaments (as the improved substitution of the obsolete-ballistae's oil requirements from the special fruit of the already-extinct plant), so perhaps this unit would be able to developed into separated promotion-classes.

Ballistician. -already known-. (Male-only class) The Skills also worked on the respective promotion classes. Movement 4. "Cannon" attack-range 3-7. Bow E. Skills:

Lv.1.: Surveillance. When used "cannon", Hit Rate +10. (Note: If featured with fog-of-war, this Skill passively grants vision-range 12 tiles radius around the user, hence it's name.) The user must be in Ballistician class.

Lv.10.: Salvo Splash. When used "cannon", hit both targetted opponent units which pairing-ups. The user must be in Ballistician class.

-Arcane Tank. Higher HP and Def than Ballistician; This class is not considered as armor class. Movement 5. Bow E. Skills:

Lv.5.: Rifled Barrel. The upgraded "cannon". The "Cannon" attack-range become 3-10. The user must be in Arcane Tank class.

Lv.15.: Strategic Positioning. Negates all land and ground's movement-reductions. When stand on the tile with terrain effect, "cannon" damage dealt +5. The user must be in Arcane Tank Class.

-Rune Corvette. Fly/float; Even unable to gains any terrain effect, this class is not considered as flier class. (Male-only class) Movement 5. Bow E. Skills:

Lv.5.: Lightning Battery. The evolved "cannon". "Cannon" attack-range becomes 3-8 and the attack imbued with 'thunder' elemental; Equivalent with Thunderbolt: effective againts artillery (ref.: FE-Shadow Dragon). The user must be in Rune Corvette class.

Lv.15.: Tactical Maneuver. Able to use "cannon" after move but the attack-range would be reduced to 3-5. The user must be in Rune Corvette class.

nb.: in the case of artillery vs artillery, "cannon" would be counterattacked by "cannon" if still in their firing-range.

Edited by illegal knight

On 5/28/2018 at 4:05 PM, illegal knight said:

Arcane Tank. Artillery with Higher HP and Def; This class is not considered as armor class. Movement 5. Bow E. Skills:

Lv.5.: Rifled Barrel. The upgraded "cannon". The "Cannon" attack-range become 3-10. The user must be in Arcane Tank class.

Lv.15.: Strategic Positioning. Negates all land and ground's movement-reductions. When stand on the tile with terrain effect, "cannon" damage dealt +5. The user must be in Arcane Tank Class.

Arbalist. Female bow-wielder who adept in intelligence services. Higher HP and def than archer. Lower spd and res than archer. (Female-only class). Bow E. Skills:

Lv.1.: Reconnaissance. Skill +1, Hit Rate +5. (Note: If featured with fog-of-war, this Skill passively grants vision-range 12 tiles radius around the user, hence it's name.)

Lv.10.: Point Blank. -already known-

-Sniper. -already known-

-Arcane Tank. -see above-

-------------------------------------------------------------------

When saw the class tree, it become:

unpromoted:   |   promoted:

Bow Knight.

Archer.

Sniper.

Arbalist.

Arcane Tank.

Ballistician.

Rune Corvette.

Edited by illegal knight

Vampire Lord. Nosferatu's avatar who seek the world's domination. High HP, average stats, movement 7. Cannot walk on water tiles. Fang E, range 1-2. Skills:

Lv.1.: Bloodlust. Restores HP from 20% damage dealt with 100% rates.

Lv.10.: Vampiric Aura. On the start of the turn, all enemy's units in 2 tiles radius around the user suffers 3 damage, and all the total damages restores the user's HP.

Lv.25.: Walkersbane. Effective againts human's infantry-units, except Armor-class.

Lv.35.: Soultaker. Added +1 max.HP to the user for every defeated units.

Enemy's Boss exclusive-class.

Edited by illegal knight

I had an idea of a class I'd even thought of, especially if it could be put into a game of my own making (which I lack the knowledge of even doing so).  It actually came about with the introduction of the Dread Fighter cameo in Fire Emblem: Awakening.  I even came up with a promotion, as well...  The initial idea of it is to be a Lord-type class, as well.  Might as well try to make it like Fates, as well lol

Dread Knight - Wields Swords and Tomes.

Personal: Forced Recruitment - Can Capture.  Luck% chance of a defeated enemy offering to join you regardless of if you have a prison or not (yes or no option).

Lv 1: Battlefield Expertise - When fighting in a tactically advantageous location (Forest, Fort, Gate, Throne, etc.), EXP and Weapon EXP x1.5

Lv 10: Preferential Knowledge - When enemy is using sword or tome, Hit and Avoid +15, and Damage +2

Dreadlord - Wields Swords and Tomes (Dark included upon Promotion)

Lv 5: Nox - Skill/2% chance of attack damage =  Str + Mag /1.5 (Rounded Up) and recovering half the amount inflicted (if Nosferatu is equipped, Nosferatu's self-healing effect is ignored)

Lv 15: Magical Weaponry - Swords gain +1 Range (uses Ragnell ranged animation for non-ranged swords)

There's also 6 new weapons (3 pref. and 3 new Dark tomes)

Shadowflare - Dark C   Might: 5  Acc: 95  - Effective against Calvary

Hellwind - Dark D   Might: 4  Acc: 100 - Effective against non-dragon flying units

Fellbolt - Dark B  Might: 6  Acc: 90  - Effective against Dragon units

Light Brand - Sword PRF.  Range: 1-2  Might: 7 Acc: 95  - Damage = Mag + Might

Runesword - Sword PRF.  Range: 1  Might 5  Acc: 90  - Damage = Str + Might; recovers 1/4 damage inflicted

Caelestis - Sword PRF.  Range: 1-2  Might: 14  Acc: 80 - Damage = Str/Mag (whichever is highest) Vs. Enemy's Def/Res (whichever is lowest); effective against Monster units (Golems, Faceless, etc.)  NOTE: When obtained, Light Brand and Runesword are lost (Meant to be forged together to create a new weapon)

Well, that was my plan, anyway... lol

Edited by Zolias

13 minutes ago, Zolias said:

Personal: Forced Recruitment - Can Capture.  Luck% chance of a defeated enemy offering to join you regardless of if you have a prison or not (yes or no option).

When I read this feature, it's looks like you loves multiple-faction-warfares games like Brigandine, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, or Dragon Force.

Edited by illegal knight

1 minute ago, illegal knight said:

When I read this feature, it's looks like you loves faction-warfares games like Brigandine or Dragon Force...

Nope, honestly never heard of 'em...  I just thought that if I would make a game like this, there'd be no allies early on, so he'd need to, er... make some friends... lol

22 minutes ago, Zolias said:

Nope, honestly never heard of 'em...  I just thought that if I would make a game like this, there'd be no allies early on, so he'd need to, er... make some friends... lol

The first Fire Emblem I'd played which only have single playable character at the start was only the Prologue Chapter of Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light. Yes, Prologue-chapter only. :D:. But that's not the point.

Logically, capturing or imprisoning an enemy unit could only able to do if you have a facility to captives them in, yes? So it will not possible if you already have the facility without any sentry or allied unit member from the start. In other words, you will not start the tale alone without any unit as your assistance.

Example early games with capture/recruiting features which ever I'd played was Romance of the Three Kingdoms (by: KOEI, Fire Emblem Warriors developer): Multiple-Faction warfare games that you choose to play one faction and must conquering another factions.