Another FEH Channel Confirmed on Monday (for most)

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest thing I'm hoping for is either adding a new batch of 3* units or dropping some of the existing units into the 3* pool.

Thracia, Golden Week, possible May Day banner (ugh), discussion of updates in 2.4/5, possibly more word on dragons and announcing the next legendary likely imo.

Also it's 9 hours ahead, so near midnight 9th I think in the west EU

I'm pretty sure they might going to tease some new content that shows the upcoming Thracia 776 banner that Leif, Nanna, and Finn are coming soon. I do like to see if we can get more new updates that will be added to Heroes. My guess we could possible see the next Grand Battle Hero focus on ones from Thracia 776 maybe like Raydrik, Veld, or Kempf and probably a Tempest Trial with a reward from Thracia 776 (I possibly think it could be one of the major units like Eyvel, Maretta, or someone else).

Edited by King Marth 64

3 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

So like Monday at 10:30 PM for me. 

And 18 minutes. Sounds good!

What time zone are you in?

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The biggest thing I'm hoping for is either adding a new batch of 3* units

That would be a dream. :)

However, I've stopped believing it would happen when it didn't on the one year anniversary.

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

MT. But I forgot about Daily Light Savings change. So it is actually 9:30 PM for me.

Thanks, so I guess that would be 10:30 Central Daylight Time.  A bit late for me, but I'll probably stay up for it.

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Thracia, Golden Week, possible May Day banner (ugh)

I don't think May Day is big in Japan, nor anywhere in the US. Golden Week apparently was Hero Fest last year.

Besides a slight vestigal hope of some 5* drops and 3* pool additions, I don't really have any. But may Nanna be a good new Staff unit. And Fin gets his custom Brave Lance, and Leif be well off too. If godforsaken Lifis gets thrown in, I have plans for him.

May Day wouldn't really fit in with Fire Emblem very well, but if they want to reach for another Holiday Banner, I wouldn't put anything past them.  I was sort of looking forward to a couple months without constant Holiday Banners.  Maybe it would give Elibe and Tellius a much needed influx of characters.

I thought May Day was basically Europe's equivalent of the US's Independence Day/July 4th. I remember living in Germany and we always had that day off school. It was some kind of big important thing there.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

May Day wouldn't really fit in with Fire Emblem very well, but if they want to reach for another Holiday Banner, I wouldn't put anything past them.

Nah, they'll go with Cinco de Mayo because that's relevant in Japan right unless it actually is?

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I thought May Day was basically Europe's equivalent of the US's Independence Day/July 4th. I remember living in Germany and we always had that day off school. It was some kind of big important thing there.

I think it would be more equivalent to our Labor Day.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Nah, they'll go with Cinco de Mayo because that's relevant in Japan right unless it actually is?

Fact: I stumbled upon a semi-legit Cinco de Mayo festival in Japan. But it was probably just more of a reason to party and eat churros.

Just like every other time, I'm hoping to see the 3-4 star pool expanded. That would be the greatest gift of all. There will probably be announcements for Golden Week since we had plenty of those events last year. It seems a bit early to talk about CYL2, but maybe there will be an annoucement date? Maybe they'll even preview the Thracia characters/talk about the new weapon upgrades. 

18 minutes is a lot of time to fill. A new mode seems kind of unlikely since we just got several, but maybe we'll get some updates on those now that they've had a few weeks to get feedback on them? 

Guessing a new mode will be shown off, Thracia will finally get showcased andd maybe an early teaser of our CYL2 friends?

and of course they will finally finally listen to our pleas and demote a bunch of people AND add like 30 new 3* units please intsys please dont make me pull for random nobodies because they're 5* exclusive

How exciting. I'm unable to check out the details of the last one, so I'll ask you chaps here: how long was the previous FEH Channel and how much did they reveal? 18 minutes gives them quite some time to reveal something exciting.

18 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Mariachi band banner! Takumi variant able to drown people in seasoned ground meat. They wouldn't stoop that low.

21 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Maybe it would give Elibe and Tellius a much needed influx of characters.

Elibe yes, but Tellius, despite the absence of Laguz, is doing relatively well. It has had three exclusive banners since launch, including one earlier this year and Vanguard Ike. Elibe definitely needs more besides Love Abounds though. Binding could use the bump more than Blazing I think, since it has the bigger roster.

What I think we could totally do without for now is more Magvel and Valentia- those two worlds have much smaller casts that have already offered many of their kind to the summon pool. Although the very recent revelations behind Nuibaba's and Deen's pasts would make me consider pulling for them.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Mariachi band banner! Takumi variant able to drown people in seasoned ground meat. They wouldn't stoop that low.

Elibe yes, but Tellius, despite the absence of Laguz, is doing relatively well. It has had three exclusive banners since launch, including one earlier this year and Vanguard Ike. Elibe definitely needs more besides Love Abounds though. Binding could use the bump more than Blazing I think, since it has the bigger roster.

What I think we could totally do without for now is more Magvel and Valentia- those two worlds have much smaller casts that have already offered many of their kind to the summon pool.

Tellius had zero at launch, so even with three banners, they are behind most other realms.