Another FEH Channel Confirmed on Monday (for most)

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Someone confirm for me what the date/time is in EST?

Monday 10:30 PM? I think

Edited by silveraura25

Wonder how many people are gonna forget to use their flags in the final hour of the gauntlet because they're too busy watching and reacting to the FEH channel

13 minutes ago, Johann said:

Wonder how many people are gonna forget to use their flags in the final hour of the gauntlet because they're too busy watching and reacting to the FEH channel

I am continually forgetting that a Voting Gauntlet is even occurring.

12 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

On a side note, do any of you like Feh? I think they're okay, but I've seen people criticise them for their annoying voice

I'm ok with her, aside from the fact that she is a dirty snitch who needs their thumbs broken, she is A-ok.

Owls have no thumbs.

4 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm asking that those free units be given the same care and treatment in their creation as Effie, Est, Nino, Reinhardt, Nephenee, Ayra, Amelia, and other non-lord characters got. That's certainly reasonable.

Okay well several of those are extremely strong 5* exclusives that do better than most 4* availables, much less 3*, and depending on the unit do better than other 5*s. And one of those is Reinhart, a character they clearly underestimated.

Expecting a ton of new 3*s to be on the level of some of them is a bit much.

But then you mention Est? Est really not that great. I wouldn't necessarily say AWFUL, but she's outclassed by a lot of other flying lances. I'd say that they would have to release a ton of purposely underpowered units with like..one skill line to have less care put into them than Est. I'd be very surprised if anyone they added was straight up garbage, especially since they've been giving new toys to old characters who were lacking even at release (Felicia being the big winner here, and hopefully Fir).

I wonder if they'll also show off a second farfetched heroes banner. Selkie, Owain, Kliff, Keaton, Aversa, and Ishtar are the highest in the poll that aren't already in/confirmed/Heroes OCs.

If beast units are coming I could see the banner being Selkie, Keaton, and Kliff with Owain as a TT and one of the two villains as GHB. Alternatively, they could do Kliff, Owain, and Ishtar on a banner and Aversa as a TT/GHB. 

The only thing I am kind of hoping for is a way to turn crystals in to shards or another use for crystals because I have almost 300k in just universal crystals alone.  Shards I use on fodder I need to promote, but the crystals just end up sitting in my inventory.  I am also hoping for a new GHB and TT unit, hoping against hope one of them is a flying sword draco knight, which I know probably won't happen since IS loves to make every droco knight in FEH that is not Valter or seasonal an ax unit.  I am trying to keep my hopes pretty low since the last one of these was a big let down.

Edited by EricaofRenais

Love feh, always liked owls, and she is a big fluffy owl with a heart of gold.  I think the voice actress talks very slowly, but I assume since people are watching it live, so it is clear and everyone can keep up and understand.  I hope she gets a much bigger and better cake in this channel to make up for the one Effie stole!  Effie, c'mon, those empty calories aren't going to help you build more muscle!

These channel announcements are always exciting, but I don't want to start trying to predict all these tantalizing things cause it is setting up for disappointment.  A bunch of new heroes added to 3*, 4*?  I don't know how feasible that is considering all the work (art, voice acting, animations) it takes to do each character.  In addition to all the balance considerations.  I think it is much more than other gacha games.  Beast units is the #1 thing I want to see added to the game, but I don't know if we are going to get them so soon.  

I think Thracia, Hero fest 4 are a given.  Some other stuff will be announced, and it will be big cause we don't get these channel announcements often.  However tough to say what it will be.  

I really don't want PvP at all.  It would just be a turtle fest or the opponent waiting forever to move.

Since they usually have about 5 things, I'll make my hopeful, realistic predictions...

1: Next Banner (Thracia, including the next TT and GHB)

2: New 3* unit pool added to the current one (either new units or existing ones dropped in rarity)

3: Expanded Barracks, Expanded Friend List, Additional Team Slots

4: New Mode (Probably whatever that town building thing is)

5: Golden Week Orb bonus with the next Hero Fest and Special Maps

Oh I know what could take up some time. I was thinking we'd get some Series anniversary orb rundowns (with some themed maps), but I could also see them running through some banners. Lumping remakes together where appropriate, and side stepping Thracia since its just getting a normal banner this month, they could do things like...

FE1/11 Banner: Marth, Caeda, Barst, Wrys
FE2/15: Alm, Celica, Mathilda, Leon
FE3/12: Hardin, Sheena, Katarina, Luke
FE4: Sigurd, Julia, Talitiu, Lachesis

and so on. FE1/3/11/12 have more leeway than others.

e: If they show off the upcoming banners that also checks off "lots of heroes" showing up

Edited by r_n

All I really want is for new heroes to be added to the 3* pool. They don't have to be amazing, although some good fodder skills would be nice. It would stop me complaining about alts, since I'll finally have hope that more of my favourites can finally get into the game. 

I expect to be disappointed, though, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. The Anniversary one really showed me that it's a bad idea to do so. 

At the very least:

Thracia banner (after all, a new Heroes banner is due on 4/11)
What to expect on the next major update (such as the refinery options for several Elibian/Magvelian units)

My hopes:
New heroes that have yet to be teased
Any incoming free units (GHB, TT, or perhaps one that could be obtained from story mode feels like free Gunnthra has been teased for quite a while now...)
Unrealistic hope: changes to summoning rates of several existing units

FE5 banner info, possibly a GHB with the same theme
"Lots of heroes" will be that silly town building thing. Nothing to do with 3* pool.
Showing off the new weapon refinery options
Hyping up Golden Week with Feh revealing like 3 different banners that will be live during it at a painful speed
No mention of CYL2 outside of a small "hey in case you didn't know, these 4 made it, look for them in the future"

36 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I expect to be disappointed, though, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. The Anniversary one really showed me that it's a bad idea to do so. 

By all that’s holy, the anniversary channel was a lame one. Is it even possible for them to get worse?

44 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

By all that’s holy, the anniversary channel was a lame one. Is it even possible for them to get worse?

Please don’t give IS the opportunity to jinx us with this response...The answer very well could be yes. 

7 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Please don’t give IS the opportunity to jinx us with this response...The answer very well could be yes. 

I expect the next one to be mostly bad cutaways. with some lame info that we already knew about or don't care about sprinkled in.

next week *gasp* we have some quests that will take you an hour at most to complete but let's look at some of the crazy antics going down at the order of heroes.

*Cuts to black knight finding love... with himself?*

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Y-yeah, how could they manage that? 5 minutes of the stream is about a new starter pack and orb purchase options

I decided to look at previous FEH streams to see how well they held up and if there's any patterns to keep watch of.

April 2017 (Japan only) - Notable topics: Xander GHB (yaaaaaaaaay...), Arena adjustments, introduction of the Tempest Trials, Golden Week, something else I'm forgetting? (Aside from the Xander "reveal", what was shown to us wasn't too bad. The Arena needed some tweaking at the time so the change was necessary and welcome, the Tempest Trials is probably my favorite mode there is, and the Golden Week banner was one of the best of the year. It's too bad we didn't get this translated for English speakers though; I can't even find the original video ._.) Grade: B

July 2017 - Notable topics: Lilina/Cecilia BHB + Valter GHB, new TT theme and adjustments, introduction of Arena Assault, Nohrian Summer, and the 6-Month Anniversary + summoning rate switch (This was actually a very bitchin one. BHB and Valter were alright enough. TT was given some adjustments such as the stat bonuses which were very welcome. Arena Assault is pretty nice and it gives a good amount of goodies. Nohrian Summer was fine, just a standard banner reveal I suppose. Anniversary stuff was rad but the 3*/4* rates swaps was the true mic drop. Amazing decision. Definitely got me excited, and it's up there with the November FEH channel of being one of the best offered to us) Grade: A

Gonna skip CYL because it just gave a sneak peak for the CYL units and the free summon stuff/voting gauntlet. It wasn't bad or anything though, it's just in its own special spot.

November 2017 - Notable topics: Wayward Heroes, Weapon Refinery, Book II, Legendary Banners (Wayward Heroes was a decent surprise (well not exactly due to the datamine appearing but that's besides the point), and kinda biased here but I was psyched for Mia so that's a plus on its own. ^w^ Weapon refinery and the numerous upgrades and changes were awesome. Book II peaked my interest and got me excited for getting Fjorm who was kinda overhyped but still fun to use. Legendary banners were likewise overhyped but they're good for getting a second chance at a seasonal you missed or something. While we were kinda baited by the legendary banner, I do find the stuff they added to the new update pretty great overall) Grade: A-

January 2018 - Notable topics: Anniversary orbs, new daily maps, Tap Battle (ew), Legendary Ike (Oh boy... Lots and lots of orbs... that's very generous but at the same time also a given honestly, and orbs don't last long for most. The daily GHBs and training maps were probably the best things to come from this and honestly what kept this from being a shitshow. Tap Battle is kinda a lame mode imo, sorry. Legendary Ike was probably amazing to people who adore Ike but to people who are indifferent to Ike (such as myself) or alts in general this was probably whatever. Geez, this was embarrassing for an anniversary stream. Lack of much permanent new content or adjustments introduced aside from the maps and Crap Battle. Ugh, let's just move on) Grade: C-

So from I can get down, some trends I see are 1) A sneak peek at the newest heroes banner 2) A new mode/gameplay adjustment 3) A reveal of a separate banner with preexisting top-tier units 4) Aside from January (lol), some sort mic drop unexpected reveal.

Thus my guess is the stream will go as follows: 1) Thracia overview 2) Various gameplay changes (can't see a new game mode here seeing as we got two this past month) 3) ??????? 4) Golden Week 5) Trump Card reveal. 

Edited by SilvertheShadow

1 hour ago, Thane said:

Damn, people sure are pessimistic here. And here I am being excited for some fun possibilities.

I'm excited because there's no logical reason for this FEH Channel to be happening.  Thracia units have already been revealed and their skills and such will be in a trailer not the FEH channel.  Too early for CYL 2.  No expected seasonals.  Bond Hero, GHB, and TT will probably be in there but that's like 1/4 of the time max.  They could reveal refinement descriptions but there'd really be no reason to since last time they didn't until the update came out.  So there's a lot of unknowns.