Another FEH Channel Confirmed on Monday (for most)

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So obviously we’ re gonna see the Thracia banner, but what I’m excited about is who the 4th unit will be. Like, for almost every 3 person banner, we almost always get a 4th, through grand hero battle, tempest trail, shady Arya stuff, or, most recently, as a legendary hero(though this could be seen as shady Ayra stuff). I want to know who else they could add. I predict:

-If it’s a grand hero battle, then probably Redrick, since Reinhardt’s already in the game, and I don’t think anyone wants Veld. I could also see a Galzus ghb, but you don’t see ghb for recruitable characters very often.

- If it’s a tempest trial reward, then I expect someone like Othin or Linoan. I guess they could also due Mareeta, but there’s so many quick sword users in the game that I sure hope not. They could also go the Arden rout and add someone memey, like Marty, which would be awesome.

- I don’t want them to add a legendary hero, as I rarely Summon from those banners, but I think if they did, Ced would work extremely well. He certainly fits the legendary part well, plus he has a strong affinity for wind, and the next legendary hero is going to be wind or Ice based. I would be both excited and upset if they did this. I love Ced, but really don’t like legendary hero banners.

1 hour ago, Jonahtron said:

…as a legendary hero(though this could be seen as shady Ayra stuff).

“Legendary heroes” have absolutely become shady Ayra stuff recently, as soon as they moved away from OCs. Ike#3, Ephraim#2, and Robin Number Fucking Six had no other reason to be separated from their respective banners but greed.

8 hours ago, SlipperySlippy said:

Ward fliers isn't optimal considering flier teams are almost universally player-phase. It may be good for units like Beruka/Subaki, but otherwise it won't make or break anything. As for the Young Tiki comment, I personally prefer Young Tiki as well, however the arguement is most definitely not clear-cut. A lot of people prefer Adult Tiki and even tier lists struggle to decide which of the two is better, with their positions often fluctuating. 

Also popularity is a huge reason as to why units are 5* base...

You didn't really agree or disagree with my post, so I'm going to need clarification. 

Fliers with their freedom of movement are practically easiest to position, limiting them on player phase makes their emblem not even half as good as it could be.

10 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

I kind of hope they drop a lot of the 5*'s down exclusively because I want to +10 Katarina and that might be possible if she is in the 4-5* pool

I wouldn't get your hopes up for her of all people. Swift Sparrow is way too sought after a skill for them to drop one of the few sources to a point to be relatively easy to get ahold of.

12 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

I wouldn't get your hopes up for her of all people. Swift Sparrow is way too sought after a skill for them to drop one of the few sources to a point to be relatively easy to get ahold of.

And if they do drop any 5* from Katarina's banner, there's a much more suitable choice available.

8 minutes ago, Midnox said:

Can't wait for tomorrow and see the sweet stuff IS is preparing for us

I can’t wait for tomorrow and see my hopes and dreams shattered once again.

17 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I can’t wait for tomorrow and see my hopes and dreams shattered once again.

If you want to avoid that pain, just be like me and never have any hopes and dreams to begin with. I suppose that was one advantage of Super Bowl LI making me cross the despair event horizon.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

If you want to avoid that pain, just be like me and never have any hopes and dreams to begin with. I suppose that was one advantage of Super Bowl LI making me cross the despair event horizon.

Too late, I already imagined the whole Order of Heroes gathering to bake a castle-size cake for Feh that Effie would inevitably devour.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Too late, I already imagined the whole Order of Heroes gathering to bake a castle-size cake for Feh that Effie would inevitably devour.

So...I’m guessing that I’m the only one here that wasn’t disappointed by the last FEH channel? If you need an explanation why, refer to my last post in this topic.

Edited by Tybrosion

52 minutes ago, Othin said:

And if they do drop any 5* from Katarina's banner, there's a much more suitable choice available.

Oh definitely. I had to look up who else was on her banner, but Luke would drop in an instant before Katarina. Sure, 34 attack brave sword cav is decent, but red sword cavs are a pretty stacked group. I mean heck, Eldigan and Xander are considered unimpressive and they've got a heck of a lot more going for them than Luke.

for those who want to watch off their mobile devices here is the link to the english live stream.

I haven't seen anyone post this yet so I decided to put it here, also gives a more accurate time of when it starts for us not in the pst timezone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FWQdDwN3Fg

14 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

What I kinda want to see is a new batch of daily heroes

That would be nice.  Maybe take one character from each of the games from the series and add them into the 3* pool, as well as available at 1-2* from the daily Hero Battle rotation.

2 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Hey guys, I keep reading here that it is tonight, but my ingame notification says that it is tomorrow (april 10th), is it tonight or not?

It is in about 31 hours.

2 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Hey guys, I keep reading here that it is tonight, but my ingame notification says that it is tomorrow (april 10th), is it tonight or not?

I think it would be early Tuesday morning for Spain.

I have my hopes set quite high for this FEH Channel. It is set to be around the same length as the November one, which had 2.0 stuff (the story, refinement, staff upgrades, legendary summon, Farfetch). The only thing we really have "confirmed" is the banner that comes out on Tuesday I believe which is Thracia. Another story update is very unlikely, but we know the next banner is likely a story chapter as well. What I think we might see is possible CYL 2 sneak peaks, however even then last time we had the CYL feh channel, they stated it would be CYL. Also, they normally haven't went deep into new refinements. 

Some likely stuf

• Golden Week Info (Orbs + Hero Fest 4?)
  • GHB with Thracia units
  • QoL Changes (I think a barrack expansion is likely)
  • Feh being Feh
  • Something big
  • Some new way to get orbs
  • A Thracia Tempest Trial (Or a tempest trial in general)
  • New quests

Some possible stuff

• Instead of Thracia, it is Farfetch'd Heroes 2 or Children of Awakening (based off of the Kaiji Tang comments) but it is unlikely
  • Legendary Banner Info
  • Guunthra being a story unit
  • Surprise Refinements?
  • Askr Trio Buff?

Unlikely but people want it

• Summoning changes
  • Enemy Phase Music Toggle
  • Free Five Star of Choice
  • Bruno return

Unlikely and if it happens FEH is dead

• 6* units
  • Unit Trading

The way I see it, a few things are given, like the next banner, info regarding the Nowi and Tiki BHB, and maybe refinement details and a schedule. However, that's really not enough for 18 minutes even with Feh being Feh. Something needs to warrant this long stream. 

Gonna be hella hilarious if they reveal the next legendary hero as an axe armor Reinhardt wielding Garm -- yes, that Garm from Sacred Stones -- because why not? Why have anything make sense anymore. :p

I'm not expecting anything because hyping things up and projecting my ideas of what I want will just lead to misery. That said, I do hope that if the next regular banner is truly Thracia 776, then the fourth unit, GHB or TT, is an axe unit, preferably an axe cavalier. It's a problem when the only axe units added to the regular summoning pool are Amelia (5*-only), Dorcas (5*-only), BH Ike (5*-only), and Titania (4*-5*) along with Legion, Narcian, and Michalis as GHB units where Narcian and Michalis were already in the game at the start. Spring Alfonse, New Year's Azura, Performing Arts Azura, Santa Chrom, Valentine's Hector, winter Lissa, summer Tiki, and summer Xander are all seasonal, 8/12 new summonable axe units, and who knows when Gerome will ever return since only masked Marth has been re-run, three times, as a TT reward unit. Meanwhile, Arden, the Black Knight, Clive, Valentine's Eliwood, Gerome, Joshua, Marisa, and Tobin. At least the Black Knight is purchasable.

Edited by Kaden

38 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Gonna be hella hilarious if they reveal the next legendary hero as an axe armor Reinhardt wielding Garm -- yes, that Garm from Sacred Stones -- because why not? Why have anything make sense anymore. :p

I'm not expecting anything because hyping things up and projecting my ideas of what I want will just lead to misery. That said, I do hope that if the next regular banner is truly Thracia 776, then the fourth unit, GHB or TT, is an axe unit, preferably an axe cavalier. It's a problem when the only axe units added to the regular summoning pool are Amelia (5*-only), Dorcas (5*-only), BH Ike (5*-only), and Titania (4*-5*) along with Legion, Narcian, and Michalis as GHB units where Narcian and Michalis were already in the game at the start. Spring Alfonse, New Year's Azura, Performing Arts Azura, Santa Chrom, Valentine's Hector, winter Lissa, summer Tiki, and summer Xander are all seasonal, 8/12 new summonable axe units, and who knows when Gerome will ever return since only masked Marth has been re-run, three times, as a TT reward unit. Meanwhile, Arden, the Black Knight, Clive, Valentine's Eliwood, Gerome, Joshua, Marisa, and Tobin. At least the Black Knight is purchasable.

As awesome as having Bryton or Hicks get into FEH would be, axe cav might be asking a bit much. I could definitely see an infantry axe unit, though. Othin, Havan, Dagda, Marty, or even Galzus would make solid choices for axe infantry, even if an Od blood person maining an axe would be a bit strange. I could possibly see Xavier too, but I'm not sure we need more axe armors right away.

Edited by bottlegnomes

1 hour ago, Thane said:

The way I see it, a few things are given, like the next banner, info regarding the Nowi and Tiki BHB, and maybe refinement details and a schedule. However, that's really not enough for 18 minutes even with Feh being Feh. Something needs to warrant this long stream. 

Why are these things a given considering they've all been spoiled before, aren't news, and generally do not warrant a Feh channel?