Another FEH Channel Confirmed on Monday (for most)

5 minutes ago, Jave said:

For the record, I’m not expecting nor asking for every possible character combination for convos, but more of each character getting a selection of 6-10 convos like an actual FE game. Even then I agree it’s no menial task, but at the same time I don’t think it’s asking too much. It’s also something that can be updated as time goes on. 

I think anything specific to certain combinations of characters would run the risk of being classified as "Complete Gacha" and leading to legal troubles.

Although Skill Inheritance already gets kinda close to that.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Othin said:

I think anything specific to certain combinations of characters would run the risk of being classified as "Complete Gacha" and leading to legal troubles.

Although Skill Inheritance already gets kinda close to that.

Last I checked, the "complete gacha" law made it illegal to have the following situation:

• A, B, C are all available only by random chance.
  • Collecting all of A, B, and C, earns you D, which is available in no other way.

As far as I can tell, this mostly targets the collectability of gacha elements.

For example, if pulling X-Head Cannon and Y-Dragon Head gave you XY-Dragon Cannon that was available in no other way, that's illegal. But if pulling X-Head Cannon and Y-Dragon Head allowed you to equip X-Head Cannon on Y-Dragon Head, that's okay.

Skill Inheritance should be completely okay. Supports is almost certainly in the gray area.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I know it's comparing the two, but Fate/Go gets away with unique dialogue if you have X and Y.  Like, if you have A and Alt A, Alt A will have a line of  voiced dialogue about A. That's basically a support conversation...right?

Since're on the same rulebook, wouldn't that make it okay?

-crosses fingers not to get a reason to spend orbs on anyone besides Nephenee rn- C'mon, dragon dad needs some wrath action for the dragon babbies....

15 minutes ago, Noir said:

I know it's comparing the two, but Fate/Go gets away with unique dialogue if you have X and Y.  Like, if you have A and Alt A, Alt A will have a line of  voiced dialogue about A. That's basically a support conversation...right?

Since're on the same rulebook, wouldn't that make it okay?

I don't know the exact wording of the law, so I can only operate on gut feel, but I suppose it really depends on whether completing the set (of 2 in this case) can be considered to be the primary collection goal.

I suppose it actually depends on the amount of content the supports provide (I'm currently operating under the assumption of full support conversations, like in main series games and Warriors).

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

~4.5hrs to go!

It'd be hilarious if we get random FE16 news or a tease here for some reason.

The FE16 lord appearing out of nowhere in Heroes would certainly be one way to get the hype train going. 

Edited by Thane

22 minutes ago, Thane said:

The FE16 lord appearing out of nowhere in Heroes would certainly be one way to get the hype train going. 

As much as I know this would never happen, I hope this happens 

1 hour ago, Thane said:

I remember thinking they would add the Warriors lords to add hype for that game.

I feel like we should be expecting an FE Direct before we'll be hearing anything about FE16 characters in Heroes, but either or is still a pretty exciting prospect o3o

As for me I honestly have no idea what to expect so I just wait patiently =3=

1 hour ago, Thane said:

Oh yeah or even a teaser with real footage or at least art concepts and such would just set the world on fire.  People have been waiting for Switch news forever.

The other single thing that would get me really excited, is the long awaited announcement of beast units/laguz.  I can imagine Feh saying "In the next update, beasts have invaded!  We will be adding 10 beast units in the 3 and 4 star pool, and more will come in future banners look forward to it!"  

It does seem plausible for beast units to be one upcoming thing they mention, whether through a banner later this month or one in the next month or two. Especially since they've now started to add weapon types that weren't available at launch.

Ok everyone, instead of beasts, how about another lucina?

another lucina would bring so many new things to the game like, lucina emblem and not beast units.

I really don't think we will get beast units any time soon.

Though, I suppose whatever prevents taguels from tainting FEH is good in my eyes.

Unless it's lucina, lucina is everything wrong with fire emblem

Edited by thecrimsonflash

*Phew* seems my internet is back to normal so I should be able to catch this before leaving for work.

I have no expectations going in, I'm just curious on what's going to be shown. Just a little more than 10 minutes left until we see what's in store. :]

Guess I'll tune in and see what happens.

Honestly hoping for some heroes to be downgraded in rarity, like some of the old regulars (Elise, Lucina, Hinoka, and so on). An expansion to the 3/4 star pools would also be nice since the amount of in heroes 5* exclusivity is a bit ridiculous.

Guess it's starting now.