Another FEH Channel Confirmed on Monday (for most)

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

How exciting. I'm unable to check out the details of the last one, so I'll ask you chaps here: how long was the previous FEH Channel and how much did they reveal? 18 minutes gives them quite some time to reveal something exciting.

The last one, the anniversary one, was 13 minutes.

If it is 18 minutes, it would be the longest one, tied with the Feh Channel where Fjorm and Book II were revealed.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

The last one, the anniversary one, was 13 minutes.

If it is 18 minutes, it would be the longest one, tied with the Feh Channel where Fjorm and Book II were revealed.

Laguz confirmed?

Thanks man!

Edited by Thane

I don't think were going to get blown away by anything

I just really don't want to get spoiled on this one, I think I would have laughed a lot harder if I had been surprised by the Dorcass reveal.

Yeah I remember one being only 9 minutes long so there's got to be something really interesting in this one. :)

Doubt it's new modes again and it seems much too early for CYL2.

5 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Yeah I remember one being only 9 minutes long so there's got to be something really interesting in this one. :)

Doubt it's new modes again and it seems much too early for CYL2.

well if its not new modes i can't see what would  be in an update to cause it to be 18 minutes. 

Even if the modes arent' ready it, it makes sense to start teasing things in the pipeline.

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

What could this one be about? hmmmm.

Kickass, other than the last one, these always show good stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if they show the upcoming brave heroes, as they where probably quicker how they are gonna make  them,  as they are more experienced. Still I'm expecting a new OC legendary hero as well, a new mode, and more refinements 

I think the trailer for the next banner and the next batch of refinements are given. However, that doesn't take 18 minutes, and I don't think we'll hear much about CYL2, either. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they discussed the future of beast units.

Thracia banner, TT, and GHB; new weapons to refine; CYL2 preview; upcoming seasonal and Legendary banners... what else? It seems awfully long but I also always end up disappointed that nothing mindblowing gets shown.

The're not going to show weapons to refine. The last one didn't and the upcoming batch has already been detailed. The only way I see refines being shown is if there's another big change to how the refinery works (& also if the askr trio will get theirs).

I thought we’d get a stream later this month, but I can’t complain about getting a stream earlier than expected. 

I thought the previous one was absolute garbage, so at the very least I hope for this one to be an improvement. Many of my wishes are for them to improve the god forsaken summoning pool and maybe have a playlist of all the music added so far, but I’m not coming in with any expectations honestly.

Please no CYL 2, I don't have enough orbs for that yet (I was planning on saving from June to August). 

I wonder if they'll announce playable OG!Veronica and/or Bruno? I wouldn't be surprised if that happens, after all people strong-armed IS with the CYL 2 stuff even if it was their own fault for adding the Heroes OCs in the first place.

I feel like CYL2 will get its own special Feh channel like last year.

The last 18 minute channel gave us:

• Free Fjorm
  • Intro of Legendary Banners
  • Weapon Refinery
  • Book II

We have to get more stuff than just the Thracia trailer and details about upcoming weapon refines. I feel like beasts may be coming/ a shift in the unit types we have.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

The biggest thing I'm hoping for is either adding a new batch of 3* units or dropping some of the existing units into the 3* pool.

1 hour ago, C. Turtle said:

"I hear a lot of Heroes will make an appearance!"
 ~ Feh

Time to expand the 3*-4* pool?

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Just like every other time, I'm hoping to see the 3-4 star pool expanded. That would be the greatest gift of all.

Please please please be this.  We need it so bad.  :lol:

Anyway, I always get excited for these videos.  Can't wait!

Man I really hope they demote some 5-star characters and add brand new ones to the 4 and 3-star pool. However, I would be a little nervous that they'd make those new characters kind of halfheartedly.

What I'm thinking will be shown, though, is the conclusion to Book II and possibly the intro of Book III, with a new playable OC. Regular Veronica distributed. Thracia shown off for a banner and a GHB. Announcement of the date for CYL 2 but nothing else. Laguz/Taguel/other shapeshifter units finally introduced. Next Legendary hero, and I really think it'll be Marth as a Fire Legendary.

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Man I really hope they demote some 5-star characters and add brand new ones to the 4 and 3-star pool. However, I would be a little nervous that they'd make those new characters kind of halfheartedly.

I don't see that as a problem. I accept that easy to pull characters shouldn't be as good or imaginative as banner characters.

I just want to feel excited about summoning again and new faces will do that for me.

My first thought when I read Feh’s remark was “a huge injection of new less-popular characters into the 3–4★ pool”.

My second thought was “the Order of Heroes gathers to bake a castle-size cake for Effie”.

Edited by Vaximillian

Hero Fest has been powercreeped by Legendary banners, so what better way to commemorate the first Hero Fest and Golden Week by having a 10% Hero Fest? :P

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

My second thought was “the Order of Heroes gathers to bake a castle-size cake for Effie”.

Surely she can't eat that by herself  Ilyana confirmed.

6 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

and I really think it'll be Marth as a Fire Legendary.

Marth doesn't come off as a fire type to me. He seems more wind or water, or even earth given he kept the Geosphere in Altea after FE1. Although he does arm himself with the Fire Emblem at all times. 

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

My first thought when I read Feh’s remark was “a huge injection of new less-popular characters into the 3–4★ pool”.

Oh man it's absolutely going to be that second one. Feh needs a cake so grand it will need all 233+ heroes to give it to the poor owl.

7 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'd be fine with that. They'd still get decent stat loadouts, with a few stinkers in there, and even if they just have some so-so kills they'd be important for foddering reasons. Absolutely anything to dilute the 3* green & colorless pools, please...

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

The biggest thing I'm hoping for is either adding a new batch of 3* units or dropping some of the existing units into the 3* pool.

12 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I do not want to be a downer, but not having hope in the first place spares me the pain of losing hope and disappointment.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, I'd still like the regular Askrs to get weapon refines or something.

I definitely want this. I have other merged bonus units for the past few weeks so it was not as difficult to fish for score. I hope the Askr trio get something to compensate for their low score.

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

It’s starting a 8:30 in PT. And that is the time zone I’m in. I feel happy that I’m in the PT time zone 

I agree. When I was living in New York, Eastern Standard Time is like the worst time zone for the Voting Gauntlet multipliers unless you are on the losing team where the multipliers are almost always active.

7 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Hero Fest has been powercreeped by Legendary banners, so what better way to commemorate the first Hero Fest and Golden Week by having a 10% Hero Fest? :P

I hope they make Camilla a flying archer with three move and have armor unit's Base Stat Total.

Edited by XRay

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Blue and grey Reposition fodder! Green and grey Moonbow fodder!

Healers in general because with power creep and probably realizing they should have like, more than one skill line, even a new 3 star healer would be nice!