I made my 1st sprite!

Winmillion21

I'm a bit confused...

When you meant sprite, do you mean the little chibi one? Or the whole face sprite? 

If its the former, I think you did a good job at it. A bit too much like Brammimond though so maybe change it a bit, like the colours, or maybe depict eyes.

If you meant the latter, then you literally just copied pasted Brammimond's face sprite. But I don't think this is the case, so sorry if I misunderstood.

4 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Sooooooo, what exactly is the difference between your Mark's sprite & Bramimond ?

2 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

I'm a bit confused...

When you meant sprite, do you mean the little chibi one? Or the whole face sprite? 

If its the former, I think you did a good job at it. A bit too much like Brammimond though so maybe change it a bit, like the colours, or maybe depict eyes.

If you meant the latter, then you literally just copied pasted Brammimond's face sprite. But I don't think this is the case, so sorry if I misunderstood.

7 hours ago, WhydidImakethisaccount said:

If you'd like I could make it a bit better,

it's ok but it's just bramimond....

unless you were trying to just make a chibi icon of Bramimond then... it's perfect

I meant the little Chibi icon. I just wanted to show how it looked compaired to Bramimonds actual sprites.

24 minutes ago, Winmillion21 said:

I meant the little Chibi icon. I just wanted to show how it looked compaired to Bramimonds actual sprites.

Ah, I see then. Well, like I said before, its good but I think you should change it a little bit, as it seems more like a chibi sprite for Brammimond.

So I just want to mention that while being an Avatar they should be ambiguous on what their face should look like you should make sure the hood is a different color from Bramminond. Not help by the fact that Bramminond is intentionally looks genderless & ambiguous to begin with. Try giving Mark something more vibrant like a green or brown hoodie. Or add a bang on his face.

Edited by Zangetsu

All these replies, and none of you bothered to hit a certain mod over the head regarding this topic's section.

Sprites and whatnot have their own separate subforum.

Also, that chibi is nigh-impossible to judge, because it's zoomed-in.  Post it at regular zoom.

Admittedly Creative has more traffic 

Vpf1qdC.png 

It looks a lot like a recolored Denning chibi with a few alterations.

Main notes would be:

- use more of the colors/shades you have in the fullsize mug, particularly on the face and the headpiece

- replace the bit of leftover collar from Denning with the burgundy collar Bramimond has, so chibi matches the fullsize

3 hours ago, Lenh said:

Admittedly Creative has more traffic 

Vpf1qdC.png 

It looks a lot like a recolored Denning chibi with a few alterations.

Main notes would be:

- use more of the colors/shades you have in the fullsize mug, particularly on the face and the headpiece

- replace the bit of leftover collar from Denning with the burgundy collar Bramimond has, so chibi matches the fullsize

I've worked on it more. This look any better? dllhost_2018-04-08_17-55-11.png.829dade7f668ad3da8ea87b99a009211.png