Summer, Hot-Spring and Harvest Scramble?

Hi!

I was curious how these DLC packs exactly worked? I read the wiki but still don't really understand it... Either my brain is too small or ya. But if someone could try explaining it? Is it just more advanced and spin-off'ish lore? Is there more sexual influence on the conversations?

Many thanks and kind regards!

They are fun maps where you can trigger conversations between certain units. These conversations are usually between characters who don't already have support conversations.

On the first turn, you can trigger conversations one way, like Character A can talk to Character B. After a few turns pass, Character B can then talk to Character A and finish the conversation tree.

In addition, I believe there are 4 characters who can interact with a special tile on the map and you get a special conversation and cutscene artwork. (Swimsuits for Summer Scramble, etc.)

As for the conversations themselves, I don't recall anything really sexual (besides, say, Nowi commenting about Tharja's boingy bits, which was changed in some versions). They are just slice of life things. But it was a long time since I played any of these maps.

Edited by VincentASM

The DLC of course costs you money, and I don't consider the battles particularly incredible or anything, and you don't get a gameplay reward outside of a Master Seal and some Seeds of Trust, so if you want to save a little, you may just want to read the dialogue online for free and not buy it.

But let the buyer be free to choose. I did buy it, but with a sense of remorse afterwards- I was blind spending on Awakening DLC, and the Scrambles were probably the last thing I should have bought as I didn't really care too much for the characters of Awakening. Never bought anything for subsequent games save the Cipher stuff in SoV- that was a very good gameplay deal.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The DLC of course costs you money, and I don't consider the battles particularly incredible or anything, and you don't get a gameplay reward outside of a Master Seal and some Seeds of Trust, so if you want to save a little, you may just want to read the dialogue online for free and not buy it.

But let the buyer be free to choose. I did buy it, but with a sense of remorse afterwards- I was blind spending on Awakening DLC, and the Scrambles were probably the last thing I should have bought as I didn't really care too much for the characters of Awakening. Never bought anything for subsequent games save the Cipher stuff in SoV- that was a very good gameplay deal.

Okay, thanks for the advice!