We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

hudsajd i forgot there was a junko wagon omg

tbvh nothing strikes me as too egregious from any of his posts on first glance, is it the general waffling? I'm not too hot about this, will need to see more before I have a stronger opinion

ok it's 3:22am i've spent like 5 hours on this i'm out goodbye see yall d2

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MREHHHH marth's role sounds more town I agree with refa. Marth do you see the people who tried to visit you on the first night, or do you see them on the second night when they actually target you?

Not really down to turbo junko i haven't been reading a lot of him. My main impression is that he's been lurking but I didn't really have issues with most of what he was posting.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Bartozio

I would rather do this than athena or zeus

39 minutes ago, Refa said:

Town benefit is that if he sees an action delayed on him there are no kills, he probably got killed.  Also I'm assuming if the killer gets lynched, it's basically a no kill night.  It's useless now, though...It has more scum benefit but it's almost...busted?  as scum.  It basically makes him immune to any town roles but also aware of which ones are targeting him.  I think it's town.

The kill failing if the killer gets lynched would be incredibly broken, because it would mean Marth basicly can't get nightkilled as long as we trust his slot. (Any attempt would result in a scum lynch for us and a no-kill for scum). Even if the kill doesn't fade away, scum would still have to trade in a member to get him killed after he claimed.

As scum, he learns what players have targetting roles. I think watcher doesn't learn what effect targets them? Since it's role madness, he might not even immediatly know whether it's a good role or not.

Maybe I got something wrong, but I think the role makes more sense as scum actually.

##Unvote

##Vote: Marth

Is the main reason for votes on Bartozio their comment on their role PM? Because to me that seems like it could come from either alignment. Currently have him as neutral/slight scumlean overall; he has his reads but I don't see that much in the way of really trying to develop them. It's more like he's giving his thoughts out of obligation without much interaction with his scumreads. At the very least I feel there are better lynches than him for Day 1, both in terms of who's more likely to flip scum and from whose lynch we'll learn more from an interaction-standpoint.

35 minutes ago, Jaybee said:

My earlier vote on Bart was because of his overly defensive reaction, and I'm still really disliking what I'm seeing. I'm sure there's a lot more to say about Athena aside from his Zeus interactions, and I'm not fully understanding this explanation - several people (off the top of my head, Fable, Via, Bibbon) were scumreading Zeus, so do you think any of them are scummy also? If I'm even reading you correctly? I think he's trying to hop on Snike's (supposedly pretty legit, I'm sorry I really haven't read it thoroughly yet) wagon on Athena 

last sentence, replace 'athena' with 'marth' and 'snike' with whoever it actually was for marth

My gut is that athena's role is one where one of the Co-Networkers is scum and the other is town but I think athena is town

I also don't really feel like lynching bibbon anymore. I think her frustration sounded kinda town and i just got a feeling when I made that long post responding to her that i was trying to convince her she was scum and when I start doing that I'm probably talking to town. I think i just don't really like her and fable's playstyle and the feeling is mutual apparently.

Would be down for JB TURBOWAGON tbh but i don't have the time to write a case and convince people.

I should be back about 30 mins before phase end

Ok I really don't want to lynch co-networker and Junko isn't happening.

##unvote
##Vote: Bartozio

That vote switch looks like scum flailing too. Remember we need a lot of votes to consolidate guys so those sitting on the fence should make their mind up.

1 minute ago, BBM said:

My gut is that athena's role is one where one of the Co-Networkers is scum and the other is town but I think athena is town

Same.

@Zkirsche I'll vote Bartozio over Athena at the moment, how much time is left?  I want to be able to read the past few pages just in case.

Marth's role is very easy to prove idk what you mean jb. Someone targets him n1, they probably get told their action was delayed, and marth tell us that they visited him on d2. 

Day 1.SB Sometimes Does the Votals, TY
athena_57 (6): Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Shinori, eclipse, Fenrir
Bartozio (4): Jaybee, WeaponsofMassConstruction, BBM, Zkirsche
Magnificence Incarnate (3): Walrein, vi-astra, Bartozio
Junk (2): Magnificence Incarnate, Refa
zeus_112 (2): Bibbon, Fable
Jaybee (1): Nightmare
Zkirsche (1): Junk
Shinori (1): Elieson
Bibbon (1): zeus_112
Fable (1): Eurykins
Nightmare (1): athena57

Not Voting: Eärendil

You have ~2.5 hours left in the day. With 22 alive, it takes 8 to lynch and 15 to hammer.

Also looking for more interested subs, DM me, thanks!

Oh right only need a third to lynch and not half, that's cool.

9 minutes ago, BBM said:

I'm more inclinced to think Athena is the scummy one tbh but there's merit to seeing who they pick to network. They should totally pick me.

Bartozio should claim IMO. I think that last votechange was p bad without talking about anything else.

I still think Athena is scum but his role is provable. I also agree w/ BBm saying it's probably a one town, one scum, but I think athena is scum. Look at Eclipse's page 23.

I can see the junko case but I simply do not feel as strongly about it today as I do the other two.

Sheeping refa/kirsche on marth's role; it's easily provable regardless.

Fuck im tired and not fully around at the moment.

Kirsche hard misrepped me a couple of pages ago and that bothers the fuck outta me.

I agree with BBM's sentiements on Athena's role but I'm leaning more towards Athena being the scummy member since I find them scummy. I guess this is reliant though on whoever is the other co-networker.  They should not claim though right now I feel.

Want a claim from Bart if possible.

Right, I'm a Reflexive Disabler. Everyone who targets me gets roleblocked on the next night.

Was trying to catch scum of guard by only softclaiming (and them sending someone with a good role to kill me), but that doesn't seem likely to happen now anyway.

Just woke up. Should be here for deadline (though admittedly slipping into a League game atm).

6 hours ago, Fable said:

It's almost like me and bibbon play together all the time and have similar styles or something and thus have a lot of similar thoughts, shocking.

Like eurykins vote on me feels less like she thinks less like I'm a wolf and more I'm not playing the way she wants me to play and that's just obnoxious. 

I didn't mean to attack you as your player/playing style, nor seem rude or aggro about it. If that's how it came off, then I apologize.

The main issue I have though is that, at the time that I made that post, basically all reads/posts were regarding finding Bibbon town and Zeus scum. That's it.

This game has 22 total in it (though admittedly a couple of slots haven't posted shit, so no reads on them is logical), and outside of Bibbon, I couldn't see much of anyone/anything else?

I don't mind that players have similar cases/agree with a case with someone, and maybe following certain trains of thought. That's perfectly fine. The thing that bothered me though was the fact that I couldn't find/garner anything on anyone else in terms of scum/town reads outside of those two people. I wouldn't mind if both of you guys were sheeping each other for 5 different cases on different people, but there wasn't anything else happening outside of pursuing Zeus and talking only about him? [Also the fact that both you and Bibbon were emulating that specific pattern of "Zeus and no one else" was kinda both confusing and and disconcerting. It's the first time I've seen it happen in a Mafia game to that extent, so I was not sure what to fully make of it.]

*Granted, after a quick scan of the latest pages, I think I saw more blurbs on other people, so that's felt slightly better in my books. I just wanted to be able to read more into where you stood on more of the players currently.

Unfinished catchup thoughts;

-weapons; athena exchange is null; we don't know what town athena looks like on this site. So I really don't think athena has a satisfying answer for that ever

-oh god no not the eurywall nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

-I should clarify about role miller; That is not the actual name of my slot. I just scan as traditionally mafia-aligned role to rolecops. I should scan inno to an alignment cop, but there's an outside chance given that the mods are trolls that I scan as said role in alignment checks.

Hint: there's a few movies sharing the same name as the role.

I don't see a problem with this wall tbh

@RefaJust to be clear: I'm pushing my stuff, and Satsuma's pushing his reads. We are talking but I'm not making him my ventriloquist dummy.

-I did mention the interaction as padding, though. I also said it's not really scumhunting iirc (look at athena response to my case)

then this show happened

poke me if you want more

That's two roles that mess with night actions. Do we think all those can be town aligned?

I lied. I stopped for food on the way home. So I'm still here.

After reading Zeus's ISO, I stand by my opinion they they're lost town. I will ask this @zeus_112: You voted Fable because they're either "scum or a meme player." Did you think this only because they didn't appear serious to you? If so, what about not being serious equates to being scum? Additionally, what is it about someone being a "meme player" that would merit a vote?

@Bartozio @athena_57, just because you've claimed doesn't mean you're out of hot water. Keep talking.

RN My thinking is Bart > Marth but Bart = Athena in terms of lynch today.

So Bart=Athena > Marth.

We shouldn't turbo anyone else outside maybe zeus bc I am still not happy with that slot.