We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, athena_57 said:

Come on, I've been trying to help you/get you to talk, but my patience ends somewhere. You do realize how afwul this post/attitude is?

yeah sorry about that

9 hours ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

-I'm more scumreading athena now, though I think I'm pretty undecided overall on him. What stood out on reread was his interaction with Satsuma, and there was a post where Satsuma felt convicted about their own defense after athena kind of backed off awkwardly, which makes Satsuma look better and athena worse. Also, that backing off reminded me of athena backing off from reading Bartozio last game after he claimed vig, and two repeat behaviors > one. Their latest vote back on Satsuma it also feels like does not follow, I think because the quote it was in response to was Satsuma's towniest post imo. After typing this out, I feel like I should be scumreading athena more; I think why I was less decided was that I felt athena was doing a good job defending themselves, but that is in their scum range. What I want to know is @athena_57, how would you describe the differences between your scum and town metas?

Okay I tried the Multuquotes and it didn't work. 

In the quote right before this one, you clearly said that Athena doesn't look bad for backing off and that you could see yourself doing that yourself

This is your literal next post, and your progression is awkward I think. How do you go from "I can see myself doing this" to "Yeah, he's scum for doing that" I don't see it. 

Also, why are you asking a player to self meta? Since when is self meta useful at all? You should know this? Or are you just asking for the sake of asking? 

12 minutes ago, eclipse said:

So vig shot, then?

I mean, his flailing has led to something, which was better than the nothing he was doing before.  It's not coherent flailing, but at least people can interact with him now.  It may not be the most informative death ever, but it'll produce some one-way associative reads.

. . .and I'm back to not liking you.

Possibly. I understand, but lynching him today would be a waste of a lynch, I think. If there's ever a lack of options we could do it. I think he's given up more or less, so if it comes to it, his teammates will probably buss him. 

2 minutes ago, Bibbon said:

I think he's given up more or less, so if it comes to it, his teammates will probably buss him. 

Out of curiosity, is this you speculating on the hypothetical case of him being scum whilst nullreading him, or are you actually scumreading him?

2 minutes ago, zeus_112 said:

but a vig shot is just as valuable as a town linch right?

You're saying here, don't lynch me, don't shoot me. Yet you're doing nothing to prevent this. 

2 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

Out of curiosity, is this you speculating on the hypothetical case of him being scum whilst nullreading him, or are you actually scumreading him?

Actually, I'm not too sure. There's too little content to go off of. Like maybe we should lynch him? I'm not too sure. But each post he makes is worse than the last one. 

1 minute ago, Bibbon said:

You're saying here, don't lynch me, don't shoot me. Yet you're doing nothing to prevent this. 

Actually, I'm not too sure. There's too little content to go off of. Like maybe we should lynch him? I'm not too sure. But each post he makes is worse than the last one. 

Someone who's making a mess of posts is a legit lynch option.  Makes things harder to read later on.

Just now, eclipse said:

Someone who's making a mess of posts is a legit lynch option.  Makes things harder to read later on.

Yee, I agree. For voting, I just have to type it out right? 

##Vote zeus_112

If the formatting is incorrect, please let me know. 

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

so now you wnat to lynch me for finally replying?

1 minute ago, Bibbon said:

Yee, I agree. For voting, I just have to type it out right? 

##Vote zeus_112

If the formatting is incorrect, please let me know. 

Yep, that works, formatting-wise.

Just now, zeus_112 said:

so now you wnat to lynch me for finally replying?

You've had a chance to do. . .something.  Which you did.  And then you went back to replies that don't advance the game.  So you're somewhat back at square one, except you're now linked to me, athena, and Bibbon.  Better than nothing, but still worse than everyone else in the game.

1 minute ago, Fable said:

Yeah keep pushing me while not replying to my post saying why you're wrong. 

That looks great. 

ow sorry mate, what post? I must have missed it

2 minutes ago, zeus_112 said:

ow sorry mate, what post? I must have missed it

1 hour ago, Fable said:

Yes I'm very "distracting" with my low posts and lack of pushes.  There are reasons to not like me but this isn't one based in reality and comes off as fake.

This one