We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

This sword isn't just for show, Chew Toy!

F

I'd reply in kind, but I have other commitments in mind.

I'm on the athena wagon still. Aforementioned reasons and the back and forth between him and my other head where the omgus accusation came out was kind of hypocritical. 'Don't take my words seriously' (paraphrased) when one is cracking down on someone over (partially) joke votes is ??? at best, and bringing OMGUS into the conversation feels like an attempt to dismiss the other side. Then on zeus, he doesn't feel like he's really scumhunting imo. Like it's pushing zeus to try and content, but reads more like filler than town on a case. Lastly, I feel like when he has come up with reads, it's almost always after being pressured. It's not proactive, it's reactive, and I do not like it one bit. Vote stays.

I would be willing to consolidate on Marth, bc while there's reasoning behind the junko vote, it would've made sense had he voted back then during that case even if it's. I'll sheep that saying zeus is newbscum then voting junko does look bad, esp. since the latter wasn't mentioned in that second window of posts. The strength of feeling feels stronger on zeus yet the vote doesn't coincide.

Zeus should be vigged. Slot looks scummy but I think he would be a low info lynch as bibbons said.

Nightmare needs to do more than just listpost.

Bartozio needs to post more in general.

Kirsche's page 12 makes me feel better about him. His initial reasoning on the bbm wagon was kinda dumb but that whole situation is for obvious reasons. I don't agree with his conclusions but it doesn't read as scummy to me per se.

Weapons I can agree is kind of weird but for me that's more because his style this game is different. He's not usually this wordy. I don't want to lynch him today.

That's enough for now.

@Fable Just double checking, but wolf = scum right? Like organized scum and not serial killer or otherwise third.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Snike said:

Nightmare needs to do more than just listpost.

I'm not around when most big discussions take place, so I just want to give my thoughts on stuff that's happened. If anything happens and I have something to say about it, sure.

I can understand that, but Imo even when you do pop in, you could just take pieces and ask people specific questions. I'm kinda guilty of this too but Athena hasn't really responded to my opening stuff yet either, so I'm waiting on that.

@Fable gotcha, probably from a time where it was werewolves en lieu of mafia. I was just clarifying. I'm still making up my mind on Bibbons, but I don't like her dismissal of the athena wagon just bc he's new.

Ooo Bibbon's engagement effort exploded out of nowhere. It's all focused on Zeus though which is kinda lame, hoping for that mythical long post (cut by BBM looks like I'm not the only one). Also kind of annoyed that he skipped my @ even though he would have got a notification for that.

Zeus is playing the most anti-town I've ever seen anyone for years and it's throwing me through a loop. I just can't see why he'd do this as scum. It makes no sense to do this over just coasting surely. Unless eclispe's mayor really made him play his broad hand of a one line case. Surely as newbscum he'd have asked for help from his scumbuddies? He reads as desperate so why would he ignore them out of frustration. Like, what is his thought process as scum right now @Bibbon @eclipse @Vi-astra

I really don't like how eclipse kind of nudged Bibbon over the edge into voting. It makes me very uncomfortable all of a sudden with an otehrwise fine slot, she wasn't even voting Zeus at the time she's voting Marth but she doesn't seem interested in that in her discussion with Bibbon unless I missed something. Would like to know her lynch priority for the day right now. FTR the points against Marth are good for the most part and I would like to hear more from Marth, but Marth's Junko case logic is good imo. @BBM @Vi-astra @eclipse what are your thoughts on Marth's actual case on Junko? I don't think it's fair to say that his read on Junko is based around him disagreeing with the case on me. It's more about Junko's wording and half-baked attempts at pushing.

I'm null on Shinori until he posts more, his interaction with my BBM case is annoying but not alignment indicative by itself (e.g. with Walrein being obvtown it is not a strong scumtell). He just hasn't done much. I am fairly confident in reading Shinori as scum as I was scumbuddies with him a few games ago so I'm happy to just coast on him until later when I can get a solid meta read.

@Nightmare what are your thoughts on Junko? The list post isn't really doing a lot for me. Would like to see some more engagement. I know you say you're not around for discussions but you're not really asking many questions or particularly bold insights and that's more than worrisome. You don't need to be around much to make content. What about Athena's content makes you like him more, what do you make of Weapons' thought process on Athena and why do you disagree (or does it change your mind?)

If Animearts/Elieson/earandil are all scum I'm going to implode.

People should give a list of their top three people they'd like to lynch today as we're coming up to the 24 hours left mark.

Junko > Nightmare >> Marth/eclipse for me. I don't think Marth and eclipse would be scumbuddies though. Still don't think I'm fully happy with my read on Satsuma but again, I just don't get the scummy vibes from their posts. They have been fairly forgettable recently though. I think I'm gonan do what the cool kids are doing and address it after I wake up. Goodnight y'all.

I feel like Zeus is playing up the new player card to the point it seems unbelievable to me. I'm honestly reading his posts as AtE to trying to get people to feel bad for him over how lost and passive he is so that he just gets ignored. Choosing to leave instead of engaging with me over his read on me and trying to have actual content is disgusting and the final nail for him IMO. There's nothing to like about his play thus far. 

3 minutes ago, Snike said:

I can understand that, but Imo even when you do pop in, you could just take pieces and ask people specific questions. I'm kinda guilty of this too but Athena hasn't really responded to my opening stuff yet either, so I'm waiting on that.

Sure, I'll try to do that. I'm just not very experienced with NOC so I'm still trying to get my bearings here and a better feel for the game and the players. I guess I could do that with asking too, though, but I just dunno where to start.

1 minute ago, Zkirsche said:

@Nightmare what are your thoughts on Junko? The list post isn't really doing a lot for me. Would like to see some more engagement. I know you say you're not around for discussions but you're not really asking many questions or particularly bold insights and that's more than worrisome. You don't need to be around much to make content. What about Athena's content makes you like him more, what do you make of Weapons' thought process on Athena and why do you disagree (or does it change your mind?)

Junko...I don't have that much of a read on him. In general he's kind of a flaky person, and I basically see that in how he's playing right now. We have similar thoughts on you, but I don't particularly care for his content otherwise.

athena's content isn't super stellar or anything, but the feeling I get from his posts and tone is making me drop my suspicions on him. He's been more engaging, even though most of it was focused on Bibbon and zeus, which might be a cause for concern, but that's generally it. Weapons' argument for athena's scumminess makes sense, but he admits it's not good enough to nail him. I wouldn't be against an athena scumread as he proposes.

5 hours ago, Bibbon said:

All the reasons to push Athena is bad. Athena has proven to be a player with less experience. Things like defensiveness are not NAI. Neither is being opportunistic. I'm a fairly opportunistic player, for example, as either alignment. 

I'm not giving them a 100% town clear card, but based on experience level and what I've seen so far, I would be very surprised if Athena were scum in this game. There's definitely scum on this wagon. 

Read up to page 16 so far:

Athena has experience, not as much forum experience but they played in a game just recently and played fine.  Also I feel multiple things he have done are iffy and I'm scum-leaning on him at the moment, more on this later.

9 hours ago, Bartozio said:

@Shin Shinori: Why does my vote on SoySoy seem hypocrytical? I'm voting him because he's trying to argue it's normal for him to not have reads nstead of trying to obtain them. When did I do something even remotely similar?
Also, I didn't really use Athena's quote as an explanation, since I still explained why in my own words and more dept afterwards.

The vote on Soysoy seemed hypocrytical because maybe i misread it but it felt like you were saying he was scummy for just not having reads and not really doing anything, when at the time you were doing the same general thing.  If you were stating that it was more about why he was arguing for not giving reads then that's a bit different so that's on me.

WRT the athena quote even if you gave an explanation in your own words it was started off with the words: "Pretty much this." And there wasn't that much extra meat behind your explanation at the time.  Overall feeling a bit better about Bart though with this post.

##Unvote:

4 hours ago, Bibbon said:

Okay I tried the Multuquotes and it didn't work. 

In the quote right before this one, you clearly said that Athena doesn't look bad for backing off and that you could see yourself doing that yourself

This is your literal next post, and your progression is awkward I think. How do you go from "I can see myself doing this" to "Yeah, he's scum for doing that" I don't see it. 

Also, why are you asking a player to self meta? Since when is self meta useful at all? You should know this? Or are you just asking for the sake of asking? 

Gonna agree with a lot of what Bibbon is stating here, the weapons jump in logic is weird, I still dislike Athena but it is an awkward jump.

Possibly. I understand, but lynching him today would be a waste of a lynch, I think. If there's ever a lack of options we could do it. I think he's given up more or less, so if it comes to it, his teammates will probably buss him. 

Bolded is weird to me, because why not vote him at this point in time?  Did you feel that he gave up as town or as scum here?  I know you end up voting him later but it was awkward timing.  If you felt he was scum that had given up(implied by the comment of teammates bussing him) then why did you not vote him here?

Yee, I agree. For voting, I just have to type it out right? 

##Vote zeus_112

If the formatting is incorrect, please let me know. 

Before this vote you actually made a post going talking about how you wanted to vote him and I really don't like the flow of these posts in quick succession as they felt more like you were 'testing the waters' so to speak.

4 hours ago, athena_57 said:

Question: how did we go from "let's vig him" to "let's hang him" so quickly?

Stop replying and start a case FFS

Across the past few pages of like 13-16 or whatever Athena has been playing this person who sits on the sidelines and is throwing oil on the fire i feel.  He's been responding between Bibbon/Zeus repeatedly and it's really pinging me.

Still reading the rest of the game so no vote yet.

2 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I wouldn't be against an athena scumread as he proposes.

I think I misunderstood this now that I think about it. I'm not especially keen on lynching athena, but I wouldn't mind reading further into his posts and interactions to determine his scumminess. I might just do that if I'm not feeling lazy.

It's not a SF game until @Zkirsche makes a case on me. :P:

Anyway, in order:

- Flailing and panicking.  Maybe his scumbuddies aren't answering, or maybe he didn't ask.  EO3 featured a neighbor that didn't use the QT, much to Eury's frustration.  I read it as a hindrance, which I doubt will get better in future phases.
- I think Bibbon's would've done it anyway.  Give her a little more credit.
- This post with the weird spoiler contains the first bit of the Junko case.  Notice how he says Junko's bad for being wishy-washy?  Now read what he says about Weapons.  If Junko's scum for being unsure of his reads then Marth should be equally scummy for doing the same to Weapons, AND pointing it out in Junko.  In a vacuum, it would be a half-decnet case. . .but Marth played with Junko pretty recently in Cuphead, and I wanted town!Junko lynched for the exact same reason.  There's also the issue of what he says about zeus, as well as pointing out small, random things that have nothing to do in the game, while not reading several people.  Junko would make a bit more sense if all of these factors weren't in play.  But it looks like a weak case for the sake of having a case, and that reads scummy.
- I can live with lynch targets, since the phase end time sucks.  Currently, it's Marth/zeus.  I won't protest a Satsuma lynch, but Snike subbed in for the other half, so I'm willing to wait a bit to see what happens.  Will probably have a better idea once a few more people comment on the recent happenings.

ehhh ok I'll hold off on bibbon for now but I want to see stuff on more people other than zeus from her

##Unvote, ##Vote: Marth

kirsche I know that the main part of marth's junko case is junko's wishy-washiness regarding some of his statements. But it's still just pretty meh. there's no context regarding that; I think somebody said that they feel kind of cherrypicked and I agree. also most of the comments that marth listed are just side questions that are not as important and look more to be just how junko phrases his questions. It's not like he was being wishy-washy on his case against you for example. it's really weak as his main case, and the other stuff about his case on you feels like padding at best. if it's not part of why he finds junko scummy then why does he keep bringing it up every time?

4 hours ago, Fable said:

##Vote: Zeus

>_>

??????

Could you give some reasoning for this vote?  Would you actually want to lynch him at this point in time?  Is there no one else you would rather lynch that might get town more information and land us a scum lynch?

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

People said Bartozio's role PM thing is suspicious, but he also went out of his way to tell us not to visit him at night. That's a pretty risky bluff for scum. Also, other than FoSing me, he hasn't really done anything else. I don't have much to say about his alignment, but lynching him would resolve the role problem.

I'm going to give Athena the benefit of the doubt and say he's probably not a good lynch target yet. I want to see more movements from him first.

Weapons  has actively replied to people's questions with short and unhelpful answers several times, which suggests to me that he has nothing to lose.

Shinori seems the most Town to me, and I think eclipse is confirmed Mayor too? So those would be strongest Town. Everyone else is still pending for me.

Cut out the big part of this post WRT Zeus because it's not what I wanna comment on.

First: Scum!Bartozio would still more than likely claim that role one way or another.  If scum doesn't claim it it could come back to bite them really bad and depending on the game just the fact that he claimed it could be massive townie points.

Why are you going to give Athena the benefit of the doubt?  Does this imply you actually think Athena is scum? And if so why don't you agree with a lynch on them?  Also how does this make you feel considering Snike has his/your vote currently on Athena.

Weapons replies aren't that bad in the most recent conversations.  Why do you feel they are unhelpful and what do you mean by nothing to lose?  Weapons isn't really even a lynch candidate at the moment so why this wording?

Why do I seem the most townie? Also could you explain your town read on Eclipse a bit better.  Mayor could be any alignment and should be treated as NAI.  So what about Eclipse's play makes her town in your eyes.

Agree with mostly all of Snike's case on Athena and I'm actually up for that lynch personally.  Also I like Snike's posts a whole hell of a lot.

I can understand the case's on Marth and would consolidate on him but I would prefer to lynch elsewhere.  I feel Marth is extremely easy lynch bait.

Currently leaning towards a slight scum read on Bibbon based on his Zeus vote.  That entire thing is really weird and pinged me a lot.  I also feel that BBM's post against Bibbon is a better case overall and I like it.

And currently I think I'm leaning a bit more towards scum on Nightmare: I don't have his post quoted but I really dislike that it feels everyone is town in his list post.  He then follows it up by stating he doesn't have much to say on everyone else.  His JB vote also feels extremely weak.

I think my current priroities would be something like Athena (Just barely)> Nightmare > Bibbon=Marth

More on Nightmare in a second since I want to quote his posts.

##Vote: Athena

I can understand that fable but at the same time It's at the point of refuge in audacity where I want the slot gone, but I'm not about to waste our only reliable source of info on him. It's almost too easy, if that makes sense? A vig shot would be a better idea because the vigilante then doesn't run the risk of shooting someone more useful to town, so to speak + today's lynch can provide more in terms of interactions.

@Zkirsche get on my wagon. What do you think about athena rn? Still null?

@eclipseWhy isn't athena just as bad for the exchange w/ soy back on page 6/7 then? I entirely agree now that I'm looking at the actual post that it's bad (because I would and have hedged my words similarly as town) but I think  Athena's is more blatant and he got away with it earlier on. Refer to my previous post wrt other stuff on Marth, but with that in mind, the junko vote looks much worse imo. It boils down to: Logic's ok but case is mediocre vs I think x is newbscum. Latter is stronger wording.

I am getting cut by posts so the latest I have seen was eclipse's response to kirsche as an fyi.

Athena >> Marth >> Zeus. Zeus should be shot tonight if he isn't lynched imo, with the other lynch survivor being inspected.

Zeus/Fable's actiosn seem antitown but idk how they're scummy. Don't really understand why people are voting zeus. His actions seem anti town but i'm not seeing any scum intent in them. reminds me of mafiascum tbh @Bibbon why zeus over weapons? It feels like your weapons read is stronger because you talk about how he's awkward and stuff whereas the zeus vote seems to be because he's doing nothing. 

Bartizio's vote on Satsuma kinda bothers me because I feel like he oversimplified the comparison to beast. Beast basically kept on saying he didn't have any reads when a lot had happened and he did this repeatedly for like half of day 1. when Bartizio voted for Satsuma, Satsuma's last post was ED1 where nothing really significant had happened yet aside from kirsche's vote on BBM and maybe some minor via/bbm bbm/me interactions. So yeah it feels like he was drawing a comparison that wasn't really valid to make satsuma look worse. Athena sheeped his logic so that goes against him too (cuz i think bart's logic looks scummy). This is all  early game stuff though so he's not a huge priority

I do think Satsuma is townie  because I think their point about athena's retreat is pretty good. I also can understand why he wouldn't vote if it only came off as "weird" to him which he explicitly stated. Athena's response to Satsuma isn't very good because he misreps Satsuma's situation. He states that he finds it weird how Satsuma is critcizing others for being non confrontational despite not being super confrontational himself. However, the key difference is that Athena unvoted despite not being satisfied? Satsuma gives two possibilities (no strong case or avoiding confrontation) but I personally think it's more likely to be the latter as if Athena had a weak case he still could keep his vote. Satsuma isn't being nonconfrontational because he's explicitly  said that he hasn't reached a conclusion but he's still pressing Athena. Funny enough, the conclusion I came to about Athena seems similar to eclipse's "disconnect" thing despite me finding it confusing before. I think eclipse's explanation is pretty good especially since now i'm seeing what she means.

I don't think well of Athena but i'm scumreading kirsche still and now marth. My biggest problem with Marth's case is that it feels like he didn't even read my post and there's a lot of misrep. He said I was tunneling on kirsche which doesn't make any sense considering I literally stated that some things bothered me about eclipse. I also stated that I'd give my thoughts on other players later so i'm confused as to how that's tunneling. He also said that I just disagreed with how kirsche felt about BBM's actions when I explicitly stated that I'm keeping my vote on kirsche because I find it weird how he came to the conclusion that bbm had a read on via. 

What BBM said

via why aren't you voting walrein (or me)? 

all  can find is you saying you weren't that cnfindet in ti but since yure voting rvs i dont unerstnd ihy u woudlnt just vote naywa

What Via said

walrein that's a weird thing for town to say, the "look would you rather i provide no content than this statement i threw out and won't follow up on" basically giving town an ultimatum early on in the game dunno why town would want to do that.

the latter at least implies that via felt that walrein did something anti town whereas the former just seems inquisitive which is why I felt it was weird that kirsche came to the conclusion that bbm had a read on via. I already stated in my og case on kirsche that I felt the scum intent came from him misrepping via's and BBM's context. 

I'll admit i can't really respond to the waffly thing about eclipse lol. I thought her statement seemed kind of ridiculous (although her explanation clarifies it) and I didn't want to look dumb just incase it was sarcasm or a joke since i'm horrible at detecting sarcasm. IDK how the first and last statements you quoted are waffly though. The former simply states that i have a difference in opinion in regards to the second part of kirsche's case on bbm but the above point (the misrep i pointed out) still stands. The last statement is just asking why BBM didn't vote weapons. This bothers me a bit because it feels like he's trying to just add evidence that doesn't really fit. Also seems weird how he tries to say how I should have had better people to vote when I don't see who else I could have voted? 

Although one important thing is that marth's start feeling weird ("unfinished" as someone put it) makes sense because he said he had to work or something. I really don't see what's bad about that. His progression makes sense to me. He hinted that he felt off about my posts and later expanded on it when he had time. 

Kirsche's case seems to mainly rely on the fact that i've "sat" on him all game and didn't give thoughts on other players when I literally said i'd give thoughts on other players when I had more time and he sheeps marth's logic about my waffling which I already explained above why I don't feel good about that.

tldr lots of misrep

kirsche>marth>athena>>>>>bartozio

Putting kirsche above marth cuz marth read is based off one post whereas kirche's is based off two.

town reads: satsuma and one on eclipse since now that I understand her logic on athena it's pretty good.

everyone else comes off as null to me or i forgot they're in the game.

2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Current reads:

zeus I'm not entirely convinced on. His dismissive and flippant attitude really doesn't win him any points, but like others said he could just be an inexperienced town. The vig comment has me thinking though. Is that a softclaim?

Bibbon's reading town to me. She's been contributing a fair bit of content and sparking discussion, and the tone of her posts seem pretty good as well. Who knows, maybe that's actually scum Bibbon and I'm unaware of the greater meta.

athena has pulled himself out of suspicion for me for the most part. I won't say 100%, but leaning town for him. His recent content has been quite alright.

Fable's definitely leaning town for me.

The case on Marth being scum doesn't have me convinced all the way, but I will admit he's not doing much to get it off him. I'd like to see his defence in light of recent events.

Satsuma's case is proving to be interesting. Will watch how it unfolds before judging.

JB made a post, but it feels more like he did it out of obligation to escape the scum reads. Not feeling good about him. At best it's just bad play for a town.

Via seems town to me, and he's making some good reads that I agree with.

BBM also seems town, but there's something lacklustre about his posts in general.

Not much to say on everyone else.

##Vote: JB

This is the best use of my vote right now, I feel like.

For the sake of formatting I'll be bolding all town reads or leaning town reads here.  For what it matters, having a lot of town reads is fine but I don't think your entire post should be mostly town reads.

Italicized parts are people that he seems on the fence about or his read isn't actually clarified properly; this is mainly Marth/Zeus/Satsuma.

Underlined is his, what appears to be, only actual scum read.  I actually really think this is weak as well.  I also know JB hasn't really done much either so there isn't much there to make a strong case or anything but that's what makes it weird that this is Nightmare's strongest case.  I feel that there should be other people who have done worse or sparked bigger scum reads than this.

I would like to see some more from JB though.  He's in that same list as a handful of people who haven't posted like at all.

50 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I'm not around when most big discussions take place, so I just want to give my thoughts on stuff that's happened. If anything happens and I have something to say about it, sure.

Just be like me and read the stuff that you weren't around for and post your thoughts and comments and questions even if you are the only person around.  People can then see your posts and respond to you in fashion later.

31 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Junko...I don't have that much of a read on him. In general he's kind of a flaky person, and I basically see that in how he's playing right now. We have similar thoughts on you, but I don't particularly care for his content otherwise.

athena's content isn't super stellar or anything, but the feeling I get from his posts and tone is making me drop my suspicions on him. He's been more engaging, even though most of it was focused on Bibbon and zeus, which might be a cause for concern, but that's generally it. Weapons' argument for athena's scumminess makes sense, but he admits it's not good enough to nail him. I wouldn't be against an athena scumread as he proposes.

I'm confused: Do you scum read or town read Athena?  Italicized implies you aren't scum reading him, but bolded implies that you are actually slightly scum reading him because of Weapons case?

27 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I think I misunderstood this now that I think about it. I'm not especially keen on lynching athena, but I wouldn't mind reading further into his posts and interactions to determine his scumminess. I might just do that if I'm not feeling lazy.

Oh it's answered here.  This is weird and I still feel that it's too wishy-washy or swingy for my taste.  I'd like to request you to look into Athena if you could a bit more and give me some more reasons for why he's either town or scum.

The more I think about Nightmare the more I dislike him currently.

6 minutes ago, Snike said:

I can understand that fable but at the same time It's at the point of refuge in audacity where I want the slot gone, but I'm not about to waste our only reliable source of info on him. It's almost too easy, if that makes sense? A vig shot would be a better idea because the vigilante then doesn't run the risk of shooting someone more useful to town, so to speak + today's lynch can provide more in terms of interactions.

My thoughts are lynch wolfy people and info lynching is the path to losing. 

oh wait derp i think i messed up to what marth was referring to when he said i didn't state kirsche's scum intent. the scum intent is that it feels like he's trying to pain BBM as having a read on via despite the fact that bbm was just questioning why via wasn't voting bbm/walrein.

11 minutes ago, Snike said:

@eclipseWhy isn't athena just as bad for the exchange w/ soy back on page 6/7 then? I entirely agree now that I'm looking at the actual post that it's bad (because I would and have hedged my words similarly as town) but I think  Athena's is more blatant and he got away with it earlier on. Refer to my previous post wrt other stuff on Marth, but with that in mind, the junko vote looks much worse imo. It boils down to: Logic's ok but case is mediocre vs I think x is newbscum. Latter is stronger wording.

His tone annoyed me more than anything.  I'm not really seeing what you're asking otherwise.  Then again, I'm doing a food test, and I think my lunch failed.

Just now, Fable said:

My thoughts are lynch wolfy people and info lynching is the path to losing. 

I agree but I think athena is scum, too. Of these two, he is the better lynch because he also provides a good amount of info bc of his interactions with the majority of the game.

@Shinori I kind of commandeered the vote; We're still working things out: Atm we're not like this:

Tumblr_nakm7kVPem1ttdkobo1_400.gif

we're like this:

Spoiler

weepinduo-be-strong-clarence-do-you-love

And I'm the one without the beak. I hope there'll be more from sats soon but I wouldn't expect hard scumreads just yet.

I could sheep nightmare or bartozio lynches but my big 3 are still what I listed above. These two suffer from a lack of content but they're not as criminal imo.

@eclipseI'll lay it out in a few minutes, but particularly there I'm focusing on why athena was pushing on my other head and then what happened in response to being challenged.

I guess that's where the disagreement is for me because while some people wanna lynch athena I have him in my village circle. He hasn't been overly aggressive but he's been involved and and I think a lot of his posts towards Zeus lacked any sort of agenda and he genuinely wanted him to do things and was getting frustrated with him when he wasn't. 

He's been active yes but like only towards Satsuma (who had been engaged on by bart beforehand) and zeus (his brother). The rest of his content looks to have been pressed from him by other players. Zeus being his brother could also explain the latter interactions, and even then it wasn't scumhunting as much as poking a lazy slot. His other stuff is bad imo.

There's little initiative is what I'm getting at.

On 4/10/2018 at 2:41 PM, BBM said:

##Unvote, ##Vote: zeus112

not really a fan of his couple posts in the thread. I know not a lot has happened yet, but his posts seem like he's pretty much only posting to directly address stuff directed to him without really trying to engage on other stuff. he did have one-line about what I said on eclipse/athena but it almost seemed more like it was just to stop the prodvote on him.

2 hours ago, BBM said:

i'm not down to lynch zeus at all. he's even more classic lynchbait than satsuma. i think he'd have to be engaging in a lot of refuge in audacity to not even try coming up with content if he's scum. i also think that his buddies would have bailed him out and thrown him some bones with regards to some stuff to say.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't these two posts at odds with each other? Like it's voting Zeus for not doing anything and the later going "Oh he's still not doing anything? That's actually super villagery". 

Being bad does not eventually loop around to being good if you do it long enough. 

Spoiler
On 4/10/2018 at 4:17 PM, athena_57 said:

Well then, here's your chance at redemption. You said you didn't have any reads on people, but how do you feel about the cases being presented? Are there some you feel have scum intent? Even if you don't have an opinion on the guiltiness of the person in question, do you feel valid points are being made?

On 4/10/2018 at 4:36 PM, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Though I have to say... For a pressure train that you didn't even start, and for an accusation that was rather surface to begin with, "here's your chance at redemption" is an arrogant thing to say lol. Eager to be on the mob's side?

On 4/10/2018 at 4:50 PM, athena_57 said:

That's fair. Though you won't accomplish anything day 1 if you don't rely a bit on gut/meta

##Unvote for now. I'm still not completely satisfied tbh, but when you've got nothing, you've got nothing I suppose.

Don't take me too seriously when I use such terminology. What I meant to say by that was that it would be appreciated if rather than explain why you have been 'inactive', you'd become more active. Change your ways, live the good life, chance at redemption!

True, but you're not being attacked for defending yourself, you're being attacked for defending yourself and not doing much else.
Speaking of that, I am interested. Is there anything that stood out to you?

Not sure where I'm going to place my vote for now tbh, I'm still not really digging Satsuma's stuff, nor do I like Zeus's stuff, but this might just be me disliking passive/uncertain players. I'll be back later, hopefully with a vote.

On 4/10/2018 at 5:08 PM, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You seem rather uncertain yourself. You bandwagoned on a sus train, but you took your pressure off me rather easily, after my one real answer, even though you admit that you found it not specific enough, or with enough content.

Just so we're clear on this, I wasn't offended or anything, my response was part of the game.

But I will say, you did take me making two joke posts seriously, and you should. I take your wording seriously too, and it gave me the impression that you felt comfy with Bartozio supposedly behind you.

On 4/10/2018 at 5:18 PM, athena_57 said:

Bandwagoned a train with 1 vote? Not sure whether I'd call that a train tbh.

Abandoned easily? I listed you as one of my two prime suspects, how is that dropping the case? The vote was there to pressure you into giving reads, you made it clear you didn't have/want to say anything else, not much point in keeping it there then.

I am uncertain myself as well, but I'm talking to generate conversations rather than hiding behind my uncertainty.

"Comfy with Bartozio behind you", which is why I said I didn't agree with his reasoning? I made it pretty clear I wasn't agreeing with Bartozio in the sense that I agreed with his reasoning, I merely agreed with his conclusion.

This post makes some really weird OMGUS-y attacks.

Here's the exchange, minus the quotes inside and I think one satsuma post. Y'all should follow the links to the actual context; it makes more sense there + it'll catch stuff I'm missing

Basically Satsuma admits to making jokeposts (In RVS) and is getting pushed for lack of content. (On Page 5 before admitting to these things) Satsuma suggests that athena's lynch happy.

Athena says not to take his words seriously, when he made the first comment (presumably in earnest) about satsuma's chance to redeem himself. That's backpedaling + hypocrisy.

Setsuna calls Athena on indecisiveness and that dissonance, as well as following bartozio. Explains his reasoning

Athena responds. At the end implies Satsuma is using OMGUS tactics. <- this is dishonest.

Call me out if you think I'm misrepresenting this, but that's what I'm reading.

Feeling worse about Bart bc of this too, but I want more content.