We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

2 minutes ago, Snike said:

Athena also cut out my bit about the quote mine.

I did, because it wasn't really a question, more of an observation and it would disrupt the layout. Anything you want me to comment on w/ regards to that?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had to say, I'm less bothered by athena for gut reasons (though the cases against him remain relevant, so it's not that I'm not bothered at all), and Bart's roleclaim makes me more suspicious than athena's for reasons already mentioned. I guess a Junk turbo isn't happening right now, and since there's only 30 minutes left...

##Unvote

##Vote: Bartozio

Fingers crossed it's a scum flip.

Wow, just noticed a gross misread when I was getting ready to pre-submit my night action. (What can I say? I'm an optimistic guy)

I don't connect someone for the night, I connect them for as long as they live, my bad.

4 minutes ago, Snike said:

;/ Maybe explain why you did it then?

It didn't feel that relevant w/ regards to my response at the time. I realize it's kind of bad I did that now, I apologize, I tend to cut out irrelevant bits to improve readability, I shouldn't have cut this.

Oh, hold up. That mechanic's not something I'm used to as far as X votes being required for anyone at all to be lynched. I'm using the time I have to check those on the one-vote wagons and see how likely it is there's scum on a vanity wagon somewhere. I'd still support an Athena/Bartozio lynch today, so if there's an issue with like seven votes on Bartozio I'll switch. I have to go in ten minutes though.

Day 1.zzzzz
Bartozio (6): Jaybee, WeaponsofMassConstruction, BBM, Zkirsche, athena57, Nightmare
athena_57 (5): Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Shinori, eclipse, Fenrir
Magnificence Incarnate (3): Walrein, vi-astra, Bartozio
Junk (2): Magnificence Incarnate, Refa
zeus_112 (2): Bibbon, Fable
Zkirsche (1): Junk
Shinori (1): Elieson
Bibbon (1): zeus_112

Not Voting: EÀrendil, Eurykins

You have ~20 minutes left in the day. With 22 alive, it takes 8 to lynch and 15 to hammer. Not reaching the minimum will result in a No Lynch!

Edited by Iris

2 minutes ago, Fenrir Aesir said:

Oh, hold up. That mechanic's not something I'm used to as far as X votes being required for anyone at all to be lynched. I'm using the time I have to check those on the one-vote wagons and see how likely it is there's scum on a vanity wagon somewhere. I'd still support an Athena/Bartozio lynch today, so if there's an issue with like seven votes on Bartozio I'll switch. I have to go in ten minutes though.

Phase ends in 17 minutes. There are 5 on me, 6 on Bart, so I suggest you vote one of us before leaving.

##Vote: Bartozio

Still don't think athena is a wolf here which forces me to go bartozio. Still not liking Zeus too much, he's voting her  because she's saying he called him manipulative but I said the exact same thing she did but all of a sudden I'm a villager which no explanation why really. 

you have played on SF before haven't you fenrir? SF almost always requires a minimum amount of votes for a lynch. >1/3 is on the low side actually; lots of games need >1/2. also, what do you mean by vanity wagon?

snike, are you implying your rolename is "Town Godfather" (effectively making you a miller to Rolecops)?

if so, why didn't you claim that satsuma?

bartozio if you're around and if you're town who would you lynch tomorrow? is athena actually your strongest scumread or was that a not-me-over-me? 

11 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

Wow, just noticed a gross misread when I was getting ready to pre-submit my night action. (What can I say? I'm an optimistic guy)

I don't connect someone for the night, I connect them for as long as they live, my bad.

Actually wait, the wording is kind of off, I'm pretty sure my correction is correct, but I'll have to double-check. Sorry about this vagueness. It specifies them as talking as long as they live, but doesn't mention being a one-shot action, so I'm not sure whether I can change my target. I think so though?