We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

Just now, Makaze said:

hear me out here
supposing your role is useful
how are you going to use it without reads

I'm asking the people who are claiming. people who haven't claimed don't claim your characters yet.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok;

how many people are online? I have a crazy turbo idea;

Like I would otherwise want to lynch between networkers but this whole thing is ????

I'm moreso asking if you think he's lying or if you think that's his actual role as scum really.

tunneling is suspicious bc it means the person may not be capable of making more than one case. whether that case was on town or scum is not really as relevant because people can be wrong. this is not a 1v1. lynch kirsche if you find him the scummiest, don't lynch him just because you now think junko is town

1 minute ago, Zkirsche said:

He could easily be lying it was less than like 4-5 hours into phase when I left and he hadn't claimed. Even if it gets him lynched later down the line it makes sense to make a claim that noone likes lynching. Look at how successful it has been!

Tone read on this is terrible. Kirsche is mafia.

and scum motivation for lynching the other networker is that it denies oc contact. + There''s enough defenders on both sides that I don't think the scum would be undeniably rolled

1 minute ago, Snike said:

ok;

how many people are online? I have a crazy turbo idea;

Like I would otherwise want to lynch between networkers but this whole thing is ????

Just say it, we have like 20 minutes left.  I feel like my vote is fine where it is.

We don't have that much time to talk about networker suspicions, I was originally thinking 1 town 1 scum, but both are apparently my scum reads and I don't know how to take that.

Would rather lynch Eclipse > Junko though at the moment.

What's your Idea Snike?

1 minute ago, Lord Gaius said:

Weren't precious editions of co-roles like the co-drivers town? What's the precendent for them both not being town, seems like major assumptions.

Last codrivers were scum, before that they were masons.

BBM or gaius; I really don't like the bbm push on eclipse especially with using the looking for bad play over scummy play since he was a victim of that same argument and gaius just kinda showed up and pushed eclipse hard out of the blue;

Day 2.I have a headache
Junko (7): athena_57, Mackc2, eclipse,  Kaoz, Zkirsche, Fable
Zkirsche (7): Junko, SullyMcGully, Omega., Refa, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Makaze, Via
eclipse (3): Lord Gaius, BBM, Jaybee
Omega (1): Walrein
Shinori (1): Arcanite
Arcanite (1): Alette

Not Voting: Shinori

You have ~17 minutes left in the day.  With 20 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 14 to hammer.

Edited by Iris

i do want to lynch eclipse

but am now convinced eclipse/kirsche is probably correct, it explains her nonsense null and null scum for kirsche/junko despite wallposting

1 minute ago, Vi-astra said:

snike if your turbo idea is eclipse I don't particularly wanna lynch eclipse

snike has been hard townreading eclipse so i feel like that can't be it

Is that Sully case really what has driven this turbo? Yes my Shinori and Mackc votes were weaker than my Junko vote of course that is the case. But I could hardly push Junko any fuirther with him subbing out and I wanted to check my other suspicions at the time. Shinori's post wasn't random I asked him to make it so my vote is a follow up of that.

I fundamentally disagree about my points pushing JUnko out of proportion but w/e. I think that case is mostly fueled by paranoia from my P5 game tbh. I think Paranoia is getting the better of you again Refa. Can't believe you're pulling thsi shit after antihero.

1 minute ago, Lord Gaius said:

Weren't precious editions of co-roles like the co-drivers town? What's the precendent for them both not being town, seems like major assumptions.

the difference is that driver would be really useless for town if one person controlling it was scum. or yeah they were both scum like refa said. networker can still be useful for both town and scum even if the people controlling it are diff alignments.

the difference is that i was not looking for bad play over scummy play and eclipse is. half of my content isn't based on pushing new players to give content like eclipse's is. i haven't avoided responding to cases on me like eclipse has.

I'd be up for lynching BBM but I haven't been able to respond to Omega's post and I don't know if I can get it all out in like 10 minutes.

I could give like quick Tl;Dr of the posts but that's about it.

I still think BBM's Bibbon push on D1 followed by a real quick unvote was susp.

Let me see if I can find omega's post and do a tl;dr reply