We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

up to 20: Nightmare here makes me agree with the JB read and disagree with almost everything else. It's a lot more flimsily justified townreads and sometimes feeling "off" about things without any purpose. Shinori here feels a lot more engaged then i've seen from him and I like where he's putting pressure, looking forward to see his nightmare post. Will do updated reads once I get to bartozio flip, i'm kind of losing steam so things are gonna be more concise from here on out. 

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/12/2018 at 6:38 AM, Eurykins said:

Also, if you haven't dealt/seen a Eurykins wall post yet, feel free to buckle up and get your reading glasses handy! :D

hehe.

I don't like JB trying to strongarm a Marth lynch through rolespec at all, he continues to push it despite not having any issues with Marth's content here

All my scumreads are at least partially casing each other and it's giving me a god damn headache trying to sort out who might be town. 

On 4/12/2018 at 5:35 PM, Nightmare said:

If I had to say, I'm less bothered by athena for gut reasons (though the cases against him remain relevant, so it's not that I'm not bothered at all), and Bart's roleclaim makes me more suspicious than athena's for reasons already mentioned. I guess a Junk turbo isn't happening right now, and since there's only 30 minutes left...

##Unvote

##Vote: Bartozio

Fingers crossed it's a scum flip.

This looks really egregious to me, like he wanted to get some sort of cred for a possible Junko lynch, he swapped back to Bart really fast despite no other votes really moving. It seems like a non town train of thought to put that vote there, see no other movement in the votals, and then 20 minutes later go back to Bartozio. I don't think he was pushing hard enough on Junko for it to be legitimate. This along with him trying to shade the Bartozio lynch against Snike here.

On 4/12/2018 at 6:00 PM, Iris said:

Day 1.Final Vote Count
Bartozio (10): Jaybee, WeaponsofMassConstruction, BBM, Zkirsche, athena57, Nightmare, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Fable, Fenrir, Refa
athena_57 (4): , Shinori, eclipse, Eurykins
Magnificence Incarnate (3): Walrein, vi-astra, Bartozio
zeus_112 (2): Bibbon, Fable
Zkirsche (1): Junk
Junk (1): Magnificence Incarnate
Shinori (1): Elieson
Bibbon (1): zeus_112

Not Voting: Eärendil (it's ya boi LG)

Alright let's see what we have here. Again this seems like the hardest fuckin bus of all time if Kirsche is scum, and what I mentioned before about their disparity in cases. Fable doesn't bother me, Bibbon does, I wouldn't be surprised if she turned up scum. If I had to pick out the scum on the Bart lynch it would be JB / Nightmare as my top two priorities. Refa has made me worried going through the voting patterns. He usually ends up near the back end of wagons that turn up and i'm worried he could potentially be scum coasting, am gonna keep a closer eye out on him continuing on plus look at him / junko in particular. 

EOD 1 Reads:

Town: Weapons, Marth (role + think cases on him are bad, explained earlier), Kirsche

Lean Town: Athena, Fable, SnikeSatsuma, Shinori, Via

Null: Zeus (Vig this), Walrein, Fenrir, BBM, Elieson

Not quite scum but am getting weird feelings about: Refa

Lean Scum: Eclipse, Bibbon

Scum: JB, Nightmare

Turbo: Reinfleche

Getting Lunch /class, will continue to the point I sub to, hopefully finishing before phase starts, have class too so we'll see. Thanks again caffeinator you're a lifesaver.

One more thing I want to mention to dispel Lyncher vibes that Snike may have been getting. I disagreed with Junko / Kirsche lynches, and had only read / interpreted early day one content at that point. Clipsey bothered me the most with my limited info, and i wanted to push something I had more conviction in to flip scum. 

After such a back and forth end of phase yesterday, you'll probably be glad to know that you don't need to waffle on Shinori for an hour at deadline before deciding to murder him too.

Shinori has been killed! He was...

On 09/04/2018 at 6:58 PM, Iris said:

Dear Shinori,

You are Elieson, The Empress (III). You are SFMafia's resident dad, but your real infamy comes from your ridiculous setups which almost always end in disaster. One of your most balanced games had a fucking cult in it and I think that really says something about games like Toonami and FFT Mafia #noflame. You're a nice guy but I don't ever want to see Two Cops in my town again kthxbai.

At night, you may respond to your role pm with: "Night X - Giving <ROLE> to <USER>", where <ROLE> is one of the following Fun™ Abilities from your games:
- Hijack: Allows the recipient to redirect a player's action to another player of their choosing.
- Empower: Allows the recipient to prevent another player from being roleblocked or redirected.
- Vanillize: Allows the recipient to to remove all non-factional abilities from their target.

<USER> will gain a one-use copy of this ability that they may use alongside any other abilities they may possess.

Additionally, in place of your factional kill, you may respond to your role pm with: "Night X - Hotfixing <USER>" where <USER> is a player who you have gifted an invention on a previous night phase. You will panic about <USER>'s broken role and use whatever means necessary ensure they die no matter what.

In other words, you are the Inventor + Strongman.

You are a member of the REVERSED. You win when all threats to the REVERSED are eliminated.

"I had fun in Toonami Mafia though!" said j00 and only j00. Everyone else exchanged pained looks as the memories resurfaced.

BBM has also been declared as missing and probably dead (non-flavour: this man is dead) but you can't find his role pm anywhere! Maybe he just didn't want anyone to read his role pm, considering he likely had difficulties with it himself.

BBM has been killed! His role pm will not flip.

Lastly, a faint sound can be heard in the distance again.

Roses are red
Violets are blue 
I don't need serenes forest mafia mafia
And neither do you

Not around at day start so my FULL thoughts won't be stated for a while
BUT I just want to say that I hope yall took a good long look at all of junko's posts! Everyone knows scum don't like to target scum so be wary!
Good job team for lynching scum ?

Whatever it was, it probably isn't important. You come to the consensus that two days without a doctor lynch is probably a crime against humanity that you should correct, especially after Brexitland let you lynch two of them and get to work.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends in ~72 hours. With 17 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 11 to hammer.

sorry about that.

so anyway I shouldn't be open about this but I will be anyway. I do have a night action and I got roleblocked.

OK, so here's my overnight write-up. It won't take any night actions into account.

Wow, that lynch! I'm glad it worked out in the end. So that means a lot of things. I've got a few reads based off of it. First off, townreads:

Kirsche: I think this one is pretty obvious. I strongly doubt scum would enter the game tunneling their buddy and continue tunneling them all the way until they got lynched. Sorry for doubting you, Kirsche. I could've sworn you were the scummier out of you and Junko, but it seems I was just paranoid.

Omega: I also strongly doubt scum would sub into the game and immediately set about bussing their buddy. Now, while Junko wasn't really contributing much when Omega entered, he was due to be replaced by RAD, and as we've seen, sub-ins have a way of changing the opinion on a slot. The way Omega pushed for a Junko or Kirsche lynch seemed almost too confident at times, but since it paid off with a successful lynch, I'm inclined to believe he's cool.

Scum reads, and WOW I wasn't expecting flips until way later but that makes things easier!

Shinori: Yeah, wasn't really surprised by that. I thought the way he and BBM waited to begin discrediting Omega's 1v1 push until after Kirsche became a viable lynch was scummy. 

BBM: Don't know what to make of that. My problems with him were the same as with Shinori, I thought they could be buddies but I guess they probably weren't?

Eclipse: I was thinking that today we would potentially lynch either this slot or between BBM/Shinori, because my guess was that one of them was scum and the other probably wasn't. I guess Shinori was scum, so Eclipse (now Baldrick) probably isn't.)

Refa I have a whole post coming on.

Mackc2 you also.

I got pocketed hard. I literally have a notepad where my only complaint about shinori was the junko defense stuff. Frustrating /10

I got the hijack n1 and used it last night to move mack onto kirsche; I thought the nightkill was going there.

via was probably jailkept last night.

refa is obvtown after the vote switch yesterday unless he went to lengths to bus his buddy

1 minute ago, Vi-astra said:

sorry about that.

so anyway I shouldn't be open about this but I will be anyway. I do have a night action and I got roleblocked.

I feel like you shouldn't have claimed that, because I can guess who roleblocked you...

1 minute ago, Snike said:

I got pocketed hard. I literally have a notepad where my only complaint about shinori was the junko defense stuff. Frustrating /10

I got the hijack n1 and used it last night to move mack onto kirsche; I thought the nightkill was going there.

Did you claim getting an item on thread?  Why did you think scum would kill Kirsche?

Was super wrong on shinori so good job people who W read him, that's my bad for being lazy and trying to just read him off Eury.

Kirsche lock V and probably Athena too even if I was already V reading him.