We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

So who's scum along with flipped and gaius then? Weapons Gaius? If so are you along the lines of weapons still being itp?

It's not based off of zeus's lack of content in this case it's more the associations there rn for me and my prior misgivings.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 3.6 Votals
Lord Gaius (3): Kaoz, Omega., Makaze
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (2): Baldrick
Walrein (2): Fable, Lord Gaius
Arcanite (1): Refa
Mackc2 (1): SullyMcGully
Makaze (1): Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy

Not Voting: Everyone Else

There are ~50 hours left in the day. With 17 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 12 to hammer.

Just as I thought I could just only read today's posts today, my scumread gets vigged and I actually have to read back. Might as well take this opportunity to update my read pile. Note that I'm not in the mood for ITP hunting and am thus disregarding ITP-vibes.

Town for sure:

Via, Fable, Refa, Sully, Alette

All people who shouldn't need an explanation.

90% sure these are town:

Kill, Kaoz, Baldrick

Kill left out of "for sure" cause of rolespec, Kaoz in here because of it. I hate rolespeccing, but ugh. I still don't like Baldrick's slot but the interactions point to them being town.

Probably town:

Omega, Makaze, Snoyke

First two are slots with good contributions, just not as obviously cleared as the upper regions. Snoyke would be in my town pile, but I just can't get over that vote switch yesterday.

Other people

LG, Arc, Mack, Walrein

I think I was a little too lenient to LG and gave him the sub-pass when I said I liked the slot. I also think I gave Weapons too much credit for being a troll. I'm going to reread all these people and their original players and look at their respective cases... Off the top of my head, none of these slots really have any interaction with the flipped scum members?

LG being on the Eclipse wagon gives him minus points, but Fable's stuff on Walrein is the only case I remember liking. And LG is voting Walrein...... I'm not comfortable placing a vote yet, but expect my vote going to one of these 2 unless I stumble upon something particularly interesting.

15 hours ago, Makaze said:

Reading Lord Gaius, he also looks pretty good as far as: good town PoE. He actively pushed against a Kirsche lynch. Seemed mindmeldy with me about kirsche/Junko being town/town. Never w/w with eclipse IMO.

All in all my eclipse world seems to be getting smaller.

This is why you townread Lord Gaius. eclipse was only half of it, and the other half was the Zkirsche/Junk double Town read. What do you think of this now, now that you're also reconsidering Gaius because of his JB interaction?

Imo, pulling attention away from Zkirsche vs Junk isn't necessarily a Town move. The tunnel had been going on for two days (and almost a week in real life), and the longer it went the more confusion it created. I think it would have been in scum's favor to delay the conclusion by pushing Town/Town and not lynching either. If Zkirsche flipped Town (which he should at this point?), Junk would probably be very dead next day (lynch or vig) if the 1v1 mentality was ongoing. Town/Town makes people less willing to also lynch or vig Junk.

I think Kaoz is clear but I have a question: why did scumteam give the empower to kaoz? I think it's fair to say that they assumed mack would be on the slot and I was half making a post about why giving it to kaoz reflects well on him bc it set him up to be strongmanned but then I realized that that means they probably wanted to pass the item to mack. Which makes no real sense, assuming he's town.

They had no idea that I was going to hijack him away from there + he's claimed macho. Was this a move for town pocketing, or????

This is more a general question; is BBM's role traditionally Caffeinator or is  there another name for it? I'm asking because I think this is the first time I've encountered the role.

3 hours ago, Refa said:

For main pushes?  Athena, Magnificence Incarnate (the slot Omega subbed into), Nightmare, and Bartozio were pushed throughout the day, although Bartozio was only pushed hard after Athena claimed.  You and Junk had a few votes on you at some point but I wouldn't consider either of your slots a main wagon.  Many people wanted to vig Zeus (the slot Makaze subbed into) for being deliberately antitown.  Other people like Fable and Bibbon (the slot Kaoz subbed into) got pushed but it never felt like a big thing to me.  WRT flipped scum, Junk mainly tunneled on your slot and had a waffly read on Eclipse in his second post.  Here's his next post.  Shinori went after Satsuma/Snike, BBM, Athena, and Walrein in his first post.  He was probably killed by a Serial Killer.  Here's his second reads post.  He prods Nightmare/Jaybee later on (it's below Junk's third post), but he addresses Jaybee indirectly while addressing Nightmare directly, which is weird to me.  Jaybee voted Fable for a super minor reason (Fable asked who to sheep, and Jaybee voted him for it).  You can read this on Page 8.

N1 kill was Eurykins and her only significant post was at the top of Page 22 FWIW (I think she made another reads post earlier on but I don't remember it lol).  She made one more post at the top of Page 28.  Bartozio, Marth, and Athena all claimed on D1 to my knowledge.  Well, Eclipse did too but she's a mayor.  

Also I just realized that BBM caught Junk on an RVS vote. #RVSSTRONG

i'll be going off of this. fuck reading LOL. this role is boring, so i'm just gonna dominate the wolves.

@Omega oi fuck off. whatre ur reads rn noob, what shuld i sheep, who should i read, etc. 

mads pings by snike and makaze as far as whos posted. btw, please dont say who ur townreading unlesd theyre being pushed. gives scum more of an idea of who to kill.

walrein seemed pure in the 10 pages or so i read. i might iso that since it seems consensus, and consensus sucks ass.

4 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

btw, please dont say who ur townreading unlesd theyre being pushed. gives scum more of an idea of who to kill.

I used to follow this policy until it got me scumread for seemingly "ignoring" people so fuck that

To elaborate, Mack said he would be on Kaoz on Night 2 during the day. We used a Hijack (courtesy of Shinori) on Mack to move him to Kirsche. Kaoz ended up getting an Empower. We know Shinori has scum motivations now, so his actions should reflect that.

Our two hypothetical scenarios for the Kaoz/Mack empower situation:

1) The Empower was meant to be given to Kaoz all along for the eventual Strongman, and scum expected Mack to not be on Kaoz at all. This would reflect poorly on Mack.

2) The Empower was meant for Mack. Mack, going on Kaoz, would receive the Empower sent to Kaoz. The whole process would have been legit, provable by any tracking roles in case they were on Shinori, Mack or even Kaoz. Our hijack moved Mack away, and Kaoz got the Empower instead, ruining the plan. This... reflects poorly on Mack, because it would mean scum passed a power onto him on purpose. There would have been no reason to Strongman Mack if he was Town, since he's Macho.

I'm not entirely certain on that but that's what we mentioned, yes. I'd like to hear other people's thoughts on above. I still don't want to lynch mack today as of right now but I'm ???? over that.

I'm pretty demotivated to play because every time I sub into a game I just get mislynched. I'm paperblade town bookie, if I predict correctly I get a vig shot. This is why i was alluding to SK kill on Shinori earlier. I'll try and do some reads later, not feeling up to it right now. 

If he would be there'd be a counterbalance like bulletproof tied in I think. But most likely no; it came late and it's not like we haven't seen scum fakeclaim a trait/role that they weren't this game.

57 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

This is why you townread Lord Gaius. eclipse was only half of it, and the other half was the Zkirsche/Junk double Town read. What do you think of this now, now that you're also reconsidering Gaius because of his JB interaction?

Imo, pulling attention away from Zkirsche vs Junk isn't necessarily a Town move. The tunnel had been going on for two days (and almost a week in real life), and the longer it went the more confusion it created. I think it would have been in scum's favor to delay the conclusion by pushing Town/Town and not lynching either. If Zkirsche flipped Town (which he should at this point?), Junk would probably be very dead next day (lynch or vig) if the 1v1 mentality was ongoing. Town/Town makes people less willing to also lynch or vig Junk.

I see it. I think I wanted to think he was town because he was the only person who agreed with me re: Junko/Kirsche town/town

But that was after I said it so he wasn't exactly coming out of nowhere. With the rest of it, I don't think he showed any progression, and that read is just as easy to fake to pocket me and save his partner without a progression.

2 minutes ago, Lord Gaius said:

I'm pretty demotivated to play because every time I sub into a game I just get mislynched. I'm paperblade town bookie, if I predict correctly I get a vig shot. This is why i was alluding to SK kill on Shinori earlier. I'll try and do some reads later, not feeling up to it right now. 

I don't even want to lynch you!

1 minute ago, Snike said:

If he would be there'd be a counterbalance like bulletproof tied in I think. But most likely no; it came late and it's not like we haven't seen scum fakeclaim a trait/role that they weren't this game.

Yeah, I just think it'd be a bad fakeclaim for scum to make if they can infer the existence of an SK/not from their starting numbers.

Okay, I reread the 4 people in my others pile and I also remembered why they're in the others pile.

Walrein ISO gave me nothing tbh. They did post some game-relevant stuff, but I can't really conclude anything from it. I still like the Fable stuff on them and their flaking being concentrated around phase end is worrisome and something I hadn't noticed.

Ignoring Weapons troll posts, it's mostly just a mess. He said it was because he was unsure of his reads, which could be true.
As for interactions, he defended Junk and attacked Kirsche on page 35 and defends JB on page 57.
They also vote Shinori on that page, but he explicitly stated it was a random out of a 4 player PoE pool on active people which is ??? Him expressing doubt and Shinori not being at any risk of being lynched makes me ignore this interaction.
Arcanite has only posted stuff about page 1-20, which I think is NAI.

I didn't like the Nightmare stuff and still don't. I also don't like how Mack treated the QT at first. (First you steal Refa's phone, then you ignore it? Rude.) Satsuma brings up a god point in the post above me as well.

LG is sort of super-null. Them voting Eclipse is a bummer, but at the very least they've been productive today and appear to be doing stuff.

As of now, I'd leave LG alone for a while, the others bother me more.

I still have to read the cases people made in depth, but I'll get into that tomorrow.

For now I'll do this, I like Snoyke's analysis

##Vote: Mackc2

What I'd like to hear from these 4 the most rn is how they feel about eachother, and I want to see them vote (LG already did, others haven't).

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

I see it. I think I wanted to think he was town because he was the only person who agreed with me re: Junko/Kirsche town/town

But that was after I said it so he wasn't exactly coming out of nowhere. With the rest of it, I don't think he showed any progression, and that read is just as easy to fake to pocket me and save his partner without a progression.

So you think it doesn't clear him anymore?