We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SullyMcGully To reiterate, what is the second part of your role? This is important.

To anyone else who has read the case and seen what we've seen: Stay quiet about it until Sully answers.

I need to finish my paper so I am closing SF for real.

Good night thread.

Day 3.20
Arcanite (8): Refa, via, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, athena_57, Walrein, Killthestory, Omega., Makaze
Lord Gaius (6): Kaoz, Fable, SullyMcGully, Baldrick, Arcanite
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (2): Mackc2, Alette
Walrein (1): Lord Gaius

Not Voting: None!

There are ~12.5 hours left in the day. With 16 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 11 to hammer.

@Makaze; It looks pretty bad laid out like that. What caught my attention in particular was

I'd rather lynch here than lynch Arcanite. The amount of effort Arcanite is putting into rereading seems like something he wouldn't do as scum. Maybe as an ITP, though.

because he said in response to me earlier:

11 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Well that's part of what I was saying: if Arc were to be super dedicated or serious in a game, I'd assume it would be because he had buddies.

I can see them being buddies.

##unvote

Won't vote because Arcanite is at L-3.

8 hours ago, Vi-astra said:

i kinda wish people wouldn't guilt trip me though even if it's NAI because i don't like it

bro man I got all of the info I needed out of the other flips. I was all for JB lynch & was sure he was scum then he got dayvigged, and I'm not convinced enough on LG. it feels like people are lynching him more off his role than his content.

I was actually under the impression that people (myself included) were voting him in spite of rather than because of his claim.

I also don't like that some of you eased off on him because of the AtE. Not saying it couldn't have been town frustration, but it's not something I'm interested in rewarding (to be clear, that's an add-on, not the reason why I voted him). If you can't handle being suspected, then maybe mafia really isn't a game you should be playing. And if it's actually so bad, he could at least ask for another sub. Unless I missed it, SB and Iris didn't indicate that they're looking for more subs at the moment.

Channeling Prims here, this is simply not a slot I'm comfortable having around in the later stages of the game. I'm not hellbent on getting rid of it today since nothing Arcanite has done has changed my mind on that slot and I think it's a good lynch, but I'll continue to push this until my concerns with this slot (and ideally the content if Gaius comes back at some point) are adequately addressed.

4 hours ago, Makaze said:

Please come into thread and give an update?

Not much has changed for me since yesterday and I'm still fine with lynching either of the leading wagons. For the record, Kill's stuff didn't bother me like it apparently did others and hasn't changed my opinion on how I read Kirsche. I think your Sully compilation is interesting and has merit. Supposing that we lynch Arcanite and they flip scum, do you see a parallel there between the way she treats Arcanite now and the way she treated Junko on D2? Like, having them in the pool at first and only taking a more definitive stance once the wagon goes more strongly into one direction?

Finally, regardless of what the second part of Sully's role is - should she get in here and claim it in time for the lynch - or whatever might happen, I once again urge everyone to stick to the work done in the past 60 hours instead of trying to throw it away in the last 40 minutes. We should be in a good spot and it'll benefit us more to see a flip with pretty much everyone having taken a stance on the slot than a scenario in which half the players on the wagon vote for consolidation purposes.

I think we lynch arc regardless today. Hopefully sully comes back with the claim before deadline.

Also Sully is a guy.

Wait, did somebody misgender me? ME? That's the funniest thing that's happened all game!

I wish I had time to respond to every post against me in detail. Unfortunately, I shouldn't even be writing this now because I have so much stuff to take care of. Maybe later today if I get a chance.

Pretty sure there's at least some scum benefit in me claiming this, but my full role is "lazy watcher". Get it? Because Rapier? Lazy?

Basically, I watch someone (find out who visits them). If that person uses a night action though, then I give up and go away. My action is reported to me as failed. N1 Elie targeted Kirsche and his role failed. Last night I targeted Eclipse and no one visited her. 

Look, I'm fine with an Arc lynch. There's PoE, and Weapons was kinda weird, but as probably Arc's best friend in this game, I feel it's my duty to stand up for them when people are saying their manner of writing is scummy. It's not. Their actual reads as of last night seem scummy-ish, but the way they're talking? The "pinging"? That's Arc being Arc, and if nobody else knows that, it's my job to say that. It's all NAI. 

I wish I had the time to update my reads now, but I need to go prepare for a field trip. This is starting to feel like P5, which BTW, anyone who wants to lynch my slot should go back and read a part of. 

5 hours ago, Makaze said:

##Vote: JB

Since Eclipse was apparently town. More logic coming later, but I have something else to take care of now. 

This bit here because I thought he was crumbing an inno scan on eclipse. I think it looks worse now.

Just now, Snike said:

This bit here because I thought he was crumbing an inno scan on eclipse. I think it looks worse now.

Mkay. I agree. Also no follow up is definitively bad.

32 minutes ago, Kaoz said:

Not much has changed for me since yesterday and I'm still fine with lynching either of the leading wagons. For the record, Kill's stuff didn't bother me like it apparently did others and hasn't changed my opinion on how I read Kirsche. I think your Sully compilation is interesting and has merit. Supposing that we lynch Arcanite and they flip scum, do you see a parallel there between the way she treats Arcanite now and the way she treated Junko on D2? Like, having them in the pool at first and only taking a more definitive stance once the wagon goes more strongly into one direction?

Yes. However, I can also see a possible .world where is trying to look good when Arcanite gets lynched either way. At anyone: For what it's worth, on the off chance Arcanite is not scum, I am definitely not going back on Sully being Mafia. So in case I die tonight, do not even think about using that to clear him. I think the case on his behavior is solid even in a vacuum without his Weapons/Arcanite progression.

Okay I am going to bed for the night and there is a 99% chance that I won't be up before day ends, so I am just going to votepark Arc since that seems to be where town is consolidating. 

##Unvote

##Vote: Arcanite 

Just now, Mackc2 said:

Okay I am going to bed for the night and there is a 99% chance that I won't be up before day ends, so I am just going to votepark Arc since that seems to be where town is consolidating. 

##Unvote

##Vote: Arcanite 

QUICK BEFORE WE GO

what will you do in the case Arc flips Mafia?

What about scum?