We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Refa said:

Who'd you target?

previous person in my slot targeted someone named Baldrick and I didn't change it because I figured that they knew better than me having actually played the game

Just now, Alette said:

I'm thinking Sully is town still and pretty sure he was just confused from his posting.

i partly agree. i think his posting was just bad even if lol!confusion, but the self vote and subsequent flip out + sub is something i never want to touch today.

Day 4.1 - Votals
EvanManManMan
(2): Killthestory, Omega.

Not Voting: Everyone Else

You have ~71.5 hours left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer.

Edited by Iris

2 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

i don't really care about activity reads. nothing about this like convinces me?

*sigh* The way he is going about his posts and how he has commented to people is not really pinging scum vibes to me. I'm having a ton of trouble actually articulating my thoughts about this game. He's not really giving a crap here which is town for him.

1 minute ago, Alette said:

*sigh* The way he is going about his posts and how he has commented to people is not really pinging scum vibes to me. I'm having a ton of trouble actually articulating my thoughts about this game. He's not really giving a crap here which is town for him.

ok, solid. this fits in with the game i played with him. sorry if i made you frustrated, just was ???.