We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

ok, solid. this fits in with the game i played with him. sorry if i made you frustrated, just was ???. 

I don't really want to see him lynch and the votes that really pinged to me on Arc was yourself and Snike + Soy. 

Day 4.2 - Votals
EvanManManMan
(1): Omega.
Omega. (1): Killthestory

Not Voting: Everyone Else

You have ~71.25 hours left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer.

22 minutes ago, Alette said:

I'm going to ride or die with my Fable town read because I don't think he would slank this much as scum. 

I have the weirdest gd meta I swear.

Also can we not blitz the new sub that's probably villa? thx

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

Yeah I read 46-52 and I'm still completely lost.

Can somebody compile me a list of claims? Then I'll read the whole thread.

Makaze (replacing zeus_112)- Omega, ???
Alette (replacing Fenrir Aesir (replacing Anime27Arts))- Boron, 1x Dayvig (May be wrong about the amount of shots)
Via- Prims, Gets a role if guesses all of the characters correctly
SullyMcGully (replacing Elieson)- Rapier, Lazy Watcher
Baldrick (replacing eclipse)- Eclipse, Mayor
Fable- Weapons, ???
Lord Gaius (replacing Eärendil)- Paperblade, Bookie
SatsumaFSoySoy + Snike (replacing Polydeuces)- Rein/Juliette, Role Miller
Walrein- Via, ???
athena_57- Snike, Co-Networker
Killthestory (replacing Zkirsche)- Gaius, Co-Networker
Omega (replacing Marth)- Jaybee, Self Watcher/Delayer

4 minutes ago, Fable said:

I have the weirdest gd meta I swear.

Also can we not blitz the new sub that's probably villa? thx

this ^^ because it may be the Arc repeat all over again

Just now, Refa said:

Makaze (replacing zeus_112)- Omega, ???
Alette (replacing Fenrir Aesir (replacing Anime27Arts))- Boron, 1x Dayvig (May be wrong about the amount of shots)
Via- Prims, Gets a role if guesses all of the characters correctly
SullyMcGully (replacing Elieson)- Rapier, Lazy Watcher
Baldrick (replacing eclipse)- Eclipse, Mayor
Fable- Weapons, ???
Lord Gaius (replacing Eärendil)- Paperblade, Bookie
SatsumaFSoySoy + Snike (replacing Polydeuces)- Rein/Juliette, Role Miller
Walrein- Via, ???
athena_57- Snike, Co-Networker
Killthestory (replacing Zkirsche)- Gaius, Co-Networker
Omega (replacing Marth)- Jaybee, Self Watcher/Delayer

Just a 1 shot dayvig

He scans as Godfather.

5 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Can I get descriptions for lazy watcher and self watch/delayer?

Watches if target does not use an action that night, gets roleblocked otherwise.

Watches all actions on self and delays all actions on self.

Snike post draft:

-----

Let me start with what I think can happen. If I say something cannot happen, I believe it is not possible, and that you should seriously consider it to be a impossible in this game. These read are based solely on the behavior of the flipped scum and I have been careful not to read into the behavior of non-flipped players. That means that your reasons are not conclusive, but how consistent your reads are with the way you treat others might.

These people cannot be Mafia.

athena cannot be Mafia.

Kirsche/Killthestory cannot be Mafia.

Bibbons/Kaoz cannot be Mafia.

Alette cannot be Mafia.

Refa cannot be Mafia.

eclipse/Baldrick cannot be Mafia.

Nightmare/Mackc2 cannot be Mafia.

Lord Gaius cannot be Mafia. I will explain this in depth.

Walrein can be Mafia, but I townread him hardcore. Not willing to budge.

Via can be Mafia, but is not. He's just not.

Fable can be Mafia, but I tone read him town. Not as strong as Walrein, so I'll reread.

People who could have been mafia and I have misgivings about:

Snike+Satsuma can be Mafia, but not with Sully or LG.

Sully can be Mafia, but not with Snike or Lord Gaius.

Omega can be Mafia, with anyone.

I am not going to read Omega right now, because I have all of their posts in my mind and know them fully as a case. I believe there is a logical world where the hard bussed on entry into the game. This is supported by the complete lack of follow up my Omega on any of these cases, and also the entire scumteam who was outed not making a single scumread his way because of it.

More on this below.

I first went and reread Fable, and everything still looks good on him. He has not been incredibly active, but all of his stuff reads town, and I just buy it, even if he's not being a game changer. Notable posts:

On 4/10/2018 at 9:54 PM, Jaybee said:

I think a decent amount of discussion has already happened this day phase for you to say something more substantial.

Though I don't actually think Satsuma is scummy but rather he's town playing very very sub-optimally. 

##unvote

Haven't gotten into whatever is happening with kirsche but no need to at work. And eury wallpost ;/

##Vote: fable

what was that post yo

On 4/10/2018 at 10:01 PM, Jaybee said:

*no desire to smh

@Fable It does. You have no input on anybody, then you come in and ask who to sheep instead of contributing literally anything. Again, there's enough discussion on enough people to say something about someone.

On 4/10/2018 at 9:20 AM, Fable said:

Okay so can we stop with the role spec? I don't think it's useful and I don't think anyone is gonna break the game that way. 

I'll give vague village leans on Walrein, Athena, Eclipse, and Vi for trying to have reads early which feels bad but it's what I got rn. 

On 4/11/2018 at 2:07 PM, Fable said:

Oh I'm super brazen as a wolf but in a aggressively push mislynches for free wins kinda way. 

On 4/11/2018 at 8:21 PM, Fable said:

Bibbon doesn't whiteknight as a wolf IME, I'm very confidant she's a villager this game. 

At this point I was sure Fable was town, because I don't see JB interacting with him this way as Mafia, and tonally, he's just pure.

Now to Snike.

On 4/11/2018 at 9:38 PM, Shinori said:

>_>

??????

Could you give some reasoning for this vote?  Would you actually want to lynch him at this point in time?  Is there no one else you would rather lynch that might get town more information and land us a scum lynch?

Cut out the big part of this post WRT Zeus because it's not what I wanna comment on.

First: Scum!Bartozio would still more than likely claim that role one way or another.  If scum doesn't claim it it could come back to bite them really bad and depending on the game just the fact that he claimed it could be massive townie points.

Why are you going to give Athena the benefit of the doubt?  Does this imply you actually think Athena is scum? And if so why don't you agree with a lynch on them?  Also how does this make you feel considering Snike has his/your vote currently on Athena.

Weapons replies aren't that bad in the most recent conversations.  Why do you feel they are unhelpful and what do you mean by nothing to lose?  Weapons isn't really even a lynch candidate at the moment so why this wording?

Why do I seem the most townie? Also could you explain your town read on Eclipse a bit better.  Mayor could be any alignment and should be treated as NAI.  So what about Eclipse's play makes her town in your eyes.

Agree with mostly all of Snike's case on Athena and I'm actually up for that lynch personally.  Also I like Snike's posts a whole hell of a lot.

I can understand the case's on Marth and would consolidate on him but I would prefer to lynch elsewhere.  I feel Marth is extremely easy lynch bait.

Currently leaning towards a slight scum read on Bibbon based on his Zeus vote.  That entire thing is really weird and pinged me a lot.  I also feel that BBM's post against Bibbon is a better case overall and I like it.

And currently I think I'm leaning a bit more towards scum on Nightmare: I don't have his post quoted but I really dislike that it feels everyone is town in his list post.  He then follows it up by stating he doesn't have much to say on everyone else.  His JB vote also feels extremely weak.

I think my current priroities would be something like Athena (Just barely)> Nightmare > Bibbon=Marth

More on Nightmare in a second since I want to quote his posts.

##Vote: Athena

As far as I can tell, this is one of the only time Shinori gives a read on Snike. It is a strong town read. He has not spoken to Snike at this time, and he doesn't speak to him after. He mentions Snike's posts in passing but that's all.

On 4/13/2018 at 8:48 PM, Shinori said:

???????

Are we voting people for using night actions now?

Unrelated, but I'm also ISOing Shinori while doing this, and noticed that Shinori openly challenged Sully for his claim/read. I think if this was a buddy, he'd at least show some calm in his response.

On 4/14/2018 at 12:05 PM, Shinori said:

1: I wasn't confused, so I don't understand why my name was even mentioned WRT the stupid claiming fiasco of Sully and weapons.  Sully was obviously not saying he was a tracker tracking someone to Eury, otherwise he would have just stated that.  I'm not quite a fan of Weapons response though because he's not acting like the town!Weapons that I know of.  I don't see his play as similiar to EO3 and I feel it's different.

2:  Stuff I meant to reread regarding vote swaps was that I felt Nightmare's vote swap was ass but I'm not to confident on Nightmare being scum based on his role.  Mind you my thoughts on players have been posted to an extent in my quote walls; I'm not gonna go into crazy detail about my town reads as I don't like to do that as much but my scum reads are currently along the lines of:

Scum reads:

Athena
Kirsche

Leaning scum:

Walrein
Refa
BBM
Jaybee
Junko

No particular order.  I haven't read Junko's most recent wall post so that may chance some thoughts/opinions on them. 

Walrein is starting to rub me the wrong way and I'm getting scum vibes from him.  I was town reading him from Early day 1 play but that was primarily based on the fact that he was actually posting and that's probably a bad idea to just town read someone on.

Jaybee is completely unmemorable and I don't even remember them really doing anything, apparently like the first vote on the Bart lynch wagon though so I dislike that.

Refa is actually giving me Third vibes.  This is mainly gut though and I don't actually think he's scum.  Kind of the reason I'm not really pushing this at all cause I don't wanna deal with ITP hunting when we don't even know if there is one in the game.

I disagree with Bibbon when he said he town read BBM based on BBM's case on Bibbom followed by BBM unvoting Bibbon.  I could see Scum!BBM unvoting and not just continuing with the pressure because otherwise it would look bad.  I was iffy on bibbon last phase but after thinking about it more and re-reading some of the content I feel he's a bigger town read now.  Especially with the random Jailkeeper claim?  I gotta say that came outta nowhere and I'm not a fan but I don't see it as scum.

Athena case's have already been posted, both by myself and Snike and I'm really disliking Kirsche over this past day phase.  Day 1 I was leaning scummy on him but it's only gotten worse in my eyes.

So for now since I forgot to unvote a while ago:

##Unvote:

##Vote: Athena

This post hard clears Kirsche. I had been willing to consider Kirsche before this reread but there is no world where Shinori scumleans a third teammate especially when they are both up for the lynch. When he later says he dislikes the Junko lynch but not the Kirsche one, this is hard clearing, and I am embarrassed for ever believing a Kirsche as mafia read.

The way he reacts to Sully's claim yet again suggests this is not shading and he is making a show of how ridiculous it is, but does not scumread Sully for it. This makes Sully look good.

On 4/14/2018 at 2:48 PM, Jaybee said:

and yes I still don't feel right about Bibbon

1. I don't understand the randomness of the jailer claim and it wasn't needed at all. And I can't come up with a good town reason for openly revealing that, just... scummy ones, like towncred.

2. The overall sentiment of this post feels very very wrong to me. Snike has been pushing this athena thing since he subbed in but she's townreading Athena; kirsche and junko have been directing posts at each other the whole game. Are any of them scummy for being persistent in their cases, and if not, why? (outside of this). I mean, you yourself are pushing this Weapons thing pretty hard... (which I do think is legit, I've got my own issues with Weapons but I can't post that now since it's almost 3am).

would mostly like some responses to my earlier post wrt bibbon, I feel better about her than I did D1 but not clear yet.

The bolded red is JB defending Snike and Junko. This is the only post in JB's entire ISO where Snike is mentioned.

On 4/14/2018 at 11:17 PM, Shinori said:

From this post all I can get is that you scum read Athena and Kirsche but you kind of hand wave Junko.  Do you feel Junko is town then?  Also how about Kirsch'es Day 1 play?  The later half of Day 1 is where my of my summy vibes come from Kirsche whereas you seem to say he's more scummy solely because he's tunnling on Junko and it's an easy vote?  You mention a comment based on one post he made but didn't comment about why it worries you outside of the one sentence I bolded.  What else about Kirsche's play is bad in your eyes?  I can agree with the Fable statement, he hasn't really done much and I'd like to see them do more @Fable 

@SullyMcGully Do you think Bibbon is scum Jailor?  You specifically said in your post where you vote Bibbon that he's your most suspicious read but didn't really say why unless I missed it in a different post?  I didn't see anything about Bibbon really on page 43 or 44 from you so I'd like a bit of explanation on that Bibbon read.  I'm definitely not voting Bibbon btw.  Also I don't understand your argument where you state the following: 

You felt scum were okay with lynching either Bart or Athena.

You feel that someone who wasn't sure of who to vote is probably scum.

IF scum is okay with lynching either of them they are the least likely to be wishy washy about who to vote in that situation.  What about Athena's overall play?  What in his play says town to you?  I ask this because I am assuming you are reading him as town based off of your words and I'd just like to get some thought process behind it.  I felt during day 1 he was more reactionary and more defensive while at the same time kind of fanning the flames when someone else gained any pressure on them whatsoever.  That seems more scum-fueled than town-sided in my eyes.  I still think the Refa target is weird in my eyes but I can't say much outside of the fact that I disagree with it.  Supposedly he said Refa felt like 'detached townie' to him but I personally don't remember him talking about Refa all that much.

I kind of struggled to get this post out and I'm not feeling the best so I may not be around much for the rest of the night.

Also Snike sucks.  He beat me to some of the 'Against Athena' Points that I was gonna state in response to Sully.  Also I think mods suck also.

Shinori tags Sully and asks him questions, the motivation of which is to get towncred and make Sully feel like he is solving. I think he would not do this to his Mafia buddies. In fact, I know he does not. Shinori tags and questions almost all of his town and scum reads, except for the actual Mafia. He questions Kirsche, but not Junko, on the Junko wagon. He lists JB as mafia, but he never tags or questions him. I don't believe Shinori does anything he doesn't have to do aside from claim to be scumreading them. Sully is town.

Then he makes a sideways comment about Snike. This is possible buddying and I noticed that he never questions Snike, ever. This post is just one example where he questions all of his town reads except for Snike.

On 4/10/2018 at 6:01 PM, Shinori said:

Huh?

^

Page fucking 5.

Shinori never says this to Kirsche if they are both Mafia.

On 4/11/2018 at 11:21 PM, Snike said:

@eclipse

I could repost the stuff at the top of page 18 but I'll read instead. Not quoting bc it's clunky.

Next post is satsuma vote; which makes sense from the previous stuff. Why wasn't it in place earlier?

I don't think the argument about confrontation holds bc they're obviously in a confrontation : Not voting is a separate matter in a sense. I mean I'm kinda flaming marth but I'm not voting him; does that mean I'm averse to confronting him?

The vote itself makes sense if he thinks satsuma's stuff is bad; the read on the bartozio case is ??? because he goes from agreeing with the conclusion to saying he's scummy but no need to wagon. I'd like to see more about that.

Bro defense on zeus is null, but it's telling that his read stays the same after the zeusShow of like 13-16. It doesn't evolve despite the pushing.

Next post is part and parcel of the reactionary vibe I get from him. It's less pushing something and more answering pressure/attention than taking the lead.

after that is

to JB's unvote before he contented, and this is what actually set me on him while I was reading in anticipation of the inevitable polysub.This is kinda a cheap shot, and the fact that he does not go to respond to JB's followup post, instead moving on to zeus, makes it look worse.

The zeus stuff I believe I've expressed my concerns about, but afterwards, when I sub in, he responds to Satsuma + my role thing, but not to my stuff on him, when I'm directly voting him. This goes against the confrontation point from above, though maybe I'm just the Bogeysnike or something to him.

all in all 7/10 needs more spice, or perhaps eau de la village.

Firstly noting that Snike is tagging his scumreads and giving lots of comments on them as he goes. This is an otherwise null post.

On 4/13/2018 at 7:19 PM, Snike said:

Athena agreed with bart case starting early-mid yesterday page wise. I'll go grab my stuff from before but also add read the end of day 1 back and forth. It got me thinking he was 100% scum.

I really don't know where to stand w/ marth; I think that role's really strong as scum (and I was going to try and ML eury over just self delay last game) but I thought 90% that bart was scum. So here we are.

I agree with shinori that the kirsche accusation is unfair; tbh I think shinori's one of the townier players rn.

Not surprised by eury flip I was guessing her/eclipse/via for being deaths this phase tbh. Even if she didn't post too much, content was definitely in line w/ town eury.

This looks very bad on Marth/Omega if Snike is Mafia, from my POV.

In addition, I want to point out that Snike does almost the exact thing to Shinori that Shinori did to him. Going to paste both statements for comparison.

Shinori: "Agree with mostly all of Snike's case on Athena and I'm actually up for that lynch personally.  Also I like Snike's posts a whole hell of a lot."

Snike: "I agree with shinori that the kirsche accusation is unfair; tbh I think shinori's one of the townier players rn."

On 4/13/2018 at 9:13 PM, Snike said:

I feel like shinori's playing more like he did in eor3 though; I don't think it's scumnori rn

Going to stop responding/reading at this post so I can deliver on earlier stuff; game is going too fast

At this point Snike has not mentioned, questioned, or otherwise interacted with Shinori. Neither has Shinori interacted with him.

On 4/13/2018 at 9:15 PM, Shinori said:

You actually think this is a good reason to vote someone Via?

Shinori further shading Sully for his Kirsche vote.

On 4/14/2018 at 12:51 AM, Snike said:

@BBM I actually don't think that bit on eclipse is that good, around the athena part bc athena goes from I don't like marth wagon to putting him before admitted nullread in terms of wanting to lynch; Brosiding factors in but the opinion flip is real; I also think putting bart at >>>> Marth is inaccurate; I didn't get the feeling bart was a strong scumread. and athena says good/bad defense could change things so the distance was apparently negligible.

I agree with the case otherwise, tbh, enough to

##Unvote

##Vote: Jaybee

Until I see mack is caught up; I did say to Nightmare I'd back off for a short while.

@SullyMcGully Here's a very very tl;dr reads list from me; read the thread for in depth stuff

Spoiler

Fenrir Aesir - I felt like fenrir was good eod1 but I want to see more

athena_57 - scum; read my posts

BBM- Was null-town but I feel stronger about him being town rn

Bibbon- I'm pretty sure I know her role; I think probably same alignment as fable; needs to out the secret scumread.

Gaius-  Are you there? Can you hear us? We'll give you e-sugar if you show up

eclipse- town imo; read her page 23 for another point against athena not mentioned in my cases

Sully-why did you claim kirsche had a night action?

Fable- I think probably same alignment as bibbon; had better push mack in their scumchat

Jaybee- Had him at null while I was coming into this phase but I also hadn't read him; IMO scum if you listen to BBM's case which I think is solid :okhand:

Junko- null-scum; I thought there was room for improvement and again I caught him lurking at dl

Marth- I don't even know; in retrospect was right about bartozio but calling my stuff faked w/o addressing content is ;/

Mack- slot subbed but I think it's scum based off of recent stuff; willing to wait to see what mack does

Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy  scumbuddies imo

Refa- I can't read him for the life of me because sometimes I can follow his stuff but sometimes I just can't follow the yellow brick road. I'd like to think townie but null.

Shinori-  reminds me of last game a little where he bodied my scumteam. I'm not seeing the scumnori case.

Via- town imo; insomniac use was really effective and allowed for a smooth transition into the day

Walrein- COME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK- hesitant to jump on the flake = scumwagon because I liked their early but it's a meta read for a raisin.

Weapons-I don't know how to read him bc he's Weaponsing but in between the longform content is throwing me off. I don't think his tracker claim was anything other than a meme after what everyone thought was a tracker claim from sully; I didn't take it seriously

zeus_12 - why is this slot a thing?

Zkirsche- I was leaning town going into this phase but sats + the misrep are making me reconsider. Null rn

I agree with Eury being obvtown; my shortlist for n1 predictions was again via eury eclipse so the doc going onto eury over the other two would be unlikely IMO.

Red notable. Voted JB with a noted "until" for Mackc slot. Said null, but was sheeping BBM on JB. Argued Shinori town based on Meta without citing examples. Literally every other read of his has a question or example based on the actual content. His reads on the two Mafia are not direct and he has no interaction with either of them at this time. Hasn't questined JB either.

On 4/16/2018 at 1:42 AM, Snike said:

I feel like mack should be on kaoz tonight; otherwise kaoz is dead

I'm doing the rest of the reads; almost done but i'm getting a little tired. I don't think I'll be doing the weapons reread tonight.

Snike tells Mackc2 to be on Kaoz. This pops up very quickly as weird. See why:

On 4/16/2018 at 4:35 PM, Snike said:

I am not ok with the eclipse or the jkirsche pushes as of right now; Like the eclipse turbo attempt looks really bad to me to the point I was about to scream in allcaps about it

(I don't agree with makaze's analysis and he has gone on the record saying part of why he wants to lynch eclipse is because he subbed in; eclipse is still one of my stronger townreads, but even putting all that aside We shouldn't lynch mayor so early; We don't know mechanics around it but last game SB had Mayor did not disable in *ylo so she's probably giving town extra lynch control #hostmeta) @eclipse has said she wouldn't be back for deadline so the push this late is ??? because she can't respond.

and I don't think kirsche is bad enough to vote over junko? Like he had the read on zeus where it was too scummy to be scum so that's not a nullread, I think I agree with the nightmare stuff from kirsche esp since like he was called on lurking around the same time and he had nightmare as scum on a followup post (18 first/22 second) I can forgive the lack of depth there in a way because I was the same way w/ Athena. But then I can see the rest of Sully's case and I don't think it's scum motivated, so I'm less sure about this + his dismissal of my stuff early on was ??? But then his latest post felt good. Am I pocketed?

There's also the issue of what I think was his softclaim (I just realized rereading); remember the rolespec thing BBM? I think it would explain his earlier athena read; Like if I think one networker is scum his remarks make sense.

I just don't get why there's this huge swing off of junko rn when he hasn't even claimed; But then I don't think scum!refa would swing wildly from eclipse to kirsche off of that one case?

Mafia sucks

Vote's staying. someone case kirsche more for me if they want me to move.

I'll be back in a few minutes, running an errand.

I'll get to shinori stuff afterwards.

See the level of thought that went into this Kirsche read. As of now (in this post) I am editing post-seeing flips, so I know this was a post about a town that he was scumreading. Firstly, hardcore waffling and explanation of thoughts.

Looking forward to Shinori questions.

Onward.

On 4/16/2018 at 6:05 PM, Snike said:

fuck it shinori stuff has to wait here's what I had so far

-page 6; shinori points at athena;bbm; I can get the cases for both here even if the rein thing is stupid; reads a walrein post as tonally town
-page 7; argues with via; I think he's clarifying don't blindly discount itp's not trying to doubt townreads
-pushing athena; calls kirsche out on the bit and scumreads him over the bbm vote; they resolve former.
-Bart stuff; this is obviously wrong but at the same time I agreed with it; I can sheep it; so did a lot of the thread.
-Page 8; lightens bbm read; agrees with bibbon push
-explains AND asks questions of satsuma ; this isn't just theoretical
-forgets about walrein defensive read
-explains more of athenastuff
-page 18; sticks to his guns on athena; bart voting motivation, softens read on bart.
-reads on bibbon (agree with some points but then calls her out on weirdness surrounding zeus) and athena (morescum bc he was like a bystander) I agree with these.
-misses why fable voted zeus; I think I explain it later
-I think pressure on sats is fine; I wasn't and am not scripting him
-scumreads nightmare; Like yeah I am ok with this.
-cases nightmare; this is also in line with a JB post later on in day 2. I like this he's actually pushing cases.
-

we need a discussion about networkers, now

I think 1 is town 1 is scum;

Kirsche why did you pick fable

No Shinori questions. Still no interaction. I believe that based on Snike's overall play, he really should have at least @mentioned Shinori when he made this. I believe he knew he didn't need to bother.

Also, this particular style of commenting on a player is unique in this game. He has not done such a notes for anyone, and all of his reads on another are much more organic and not contrived. This reads very badly to me since he has 0 questions for him: I think Snike realized he hasn't interacted with Shinori and did this to make up for the hole.

On 4/16/2018 at 6:02 PM, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Rethought and discussed with Snike after Junk's claim and subsequent clarification that it's dead people only. Snike also did some thinking in our chat, and he thinks it would probably be a better idea to get an investigative role on Junk instead, and lynch Kirsche for Sully's case on him. To be honest, neither wagon is conclusively scum for either of us, but this seems to be the safer option, and would clear a bunch of confusion. Moving the vote for the two of us.

##Unvote

##Vote Zkirsche

This entire post is scummy. The fact that it's Satsuma making it is worse. I am seriously thinking Snike is Mafia.

On 4/17/2018 at 7:22 PM, Snike said:

walrein kind of flaked end of phase which bothers me.

Are we thinking networkers are 1 and 1 still? Because the shinori flip is making me doubt hard that wagon now (He was the #1 player with me on that case.) I do not want to lynch here today.

@Omega I already explained myself, take it or leave it.  Also I think Via's night action thing clears Kaoz.

I still think that end of phase push on eclipse had scum on it. I don't think I'm 100% 100% wrong this game reads-wise.

##Vote:JB

Protective push, another protective push, eclipse push, I was already scumreading so may as well continue with the push.

This is a very, very bad vote. At this time he still has not commented to, mentioned, questioned, or otherwise interacted with JB in any way -- and this argument for his vote comes extremely late, and has no organic progression from his previous reads.

He is being opportunistic.

On 4/18/2018 at 12:45 AM, Jaybee said:

@Snike gotta give the poor guy a chance to talk man, felt like we'd get more from someone who hadn't said much and said he was still catching up

This looks very bad. JB is buddying Snike while trying to pocket the person Snike is interrogating. JB makes no attempt to attack Snike in this, despite the bad vote.

On 4/18/2018 at 6:15 PM, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

To elaborate, Mack said he would be on Kaoz on Night 2 during the day. We used a Hijack (courtesy of Shinori) on Mack to move him to Kirsche. Kaoz ended up getting an Empower. We know Shinori has scum motivations now, so his actions should reflect that.

Our two hypothetical scenarios for the Kaoz/Mack empower situation:

1) The Empower was meant to be given to Kaoz all along for the eventual Strongman, and scum expected Mack to not be on Kaoz at all. This would reflect poorly on Mack.

2) The Empower was meant for Mack. Mack, going on Kaoz, would receive the Empower sent to Kaoz. The whole process would have been legit, provable by any tracking roles in case they were on Shinori, Mack or even Kaoz. Our hijack moved Mack away, and Kaoz got the Empower instead, ruining the plan. This... reflects poorly on Mack, because it would mean scum passed a power onto him on purpose. There would have been no reason to Strongman Mack if he was Town, since he's Macho.

Now there's this case. I will get to more on tone for Snike when I can; my lunch hour has ended.

##Vote Snike

And I thought subbing in at 68 pages was masochistic.

My lynch priority today is Gaius > snike/killthestory

If Sully is mafia, then he was defending Arcanite for towncred. In that case, he wouldn't get worried about being called buddies with him.

Evan the Man, I want you to read those two. (pages 60 to 68 for context) and tell me who you think is the mafia.

look I'm sorry I let LG get away with it I was townreading his role but now I feel guilty for doing so