We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

1 minute ago, Vi-astra said:

gut tells me we should be lynching between the networkers & gut also tells me snike is town but i'm just one guy. i need to reread and i didn't do it last night cuz i've been busy irl. i haven't been doing much since the first half of d3 tho sorry about that. i'll see what snike&sat have to say when they get here

any reason for between networkers?  what are your thoughts on them individually?  i want to lynch between snike/athena/walrein/lg today barring further developments.  also who do you think is most likely scumteam from your knowledge atm (or when you get back and have time)?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

The way that my RC was worded it seemed as if it was a second bet. It was likely the command prompt that lead me to think that way.

I buy this claim.

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

This seems opportunistic as fuck

Have a scumread

l m a o

alette is never mafia

she literally forgot flipped scum when answering me, and said that maybe shinori was killed by the mafia

yeah sorry i'll decide who i think is the scumteam is after a nap with my cat. had a bad brain day and i need some sleepies. i re-thought something though and i think it's entirely possible snike could be scum now.

If Snike flips scum, it seems incredibly unlikely that Athena is mafia. Reasoning:

Shinori hardcore pushed the wagon. His first post about athena:

11 hours ago, athena_57 said:

RVS is boring. Let's see how fast we can get out of this...

##Vote: Zeus

Get your lazy ass over here, goddamnit.

FTR I'm leaning slightly town on the hydra slot, but I could see them being scum. Scum/Town hydra seems extremely unlikely, but I have to say it would also be extremely GAS

This post is bad.

Not sure whether it's a town vig or ITP... the ITP should be scumsiding after the Junko lynch because if they have to reach f3/parity they have a vested interest in letting mafia live longer and shooting Shinobi was. not that. so that makes me think it's more likely we have a vig and that's nice. I guess. 

3 minutes ago, Makaze said:

@Refa I think it is possible that Shinori reacted that way as theatre to justify Omega's lack of reasons for scumreading half the team. I think that hard bussing and power wolfing are not outside of Omega's wolf range and that is why he suspected me for the same things.

With regard to LG, I think that any of these worlds are possible:

1. Snike is the last Mafia and EvilManManMan is ITP.

2. Snike is Mafia and Omega is the ITP.

3. Snike and Omega are the last Mafia and EvilManManMan is the ITP.

4. Snike and Omega are the last Mafia and there is a town vig who has not claimed.

5. Snike is the single last Mafia and there is a town vig who has not claimed.

I moreso meant tone wise than reads wise.  Do you think Scum!Shinori would be that frustrated that his buddy is casing him?

FWIW, EvilManManMan's claim makes me believe that that's his actual role.  Doubt it's mafia/ITP because it'd be an extra kill every night.  I'd also discount the town vig possibilities because they'd have had to vig a protective role last night when an ACTUAL town vig would CC LG by vigging him.

You had Athena/Walrein as likely to be town.  Can you explain the Athena read?

2 minutes ago, Beru said:

Not sure whether it's a town vig or ITP... the ITP should be scumsiding after the Junko lynch because if they have to reach f3/parity they have a vested interest in letting mafia live longer and shooting Shinobi was. not that. so that makes me think it's more likely we have a vig and that's nice. I guess. 

If a vig shot Shinori then we have 3 vigilantes

That would be a great timeline

1 minute ago, Alette said:

Pretty sure that Kill can be w/w with Snike because of the D3 Arc push and he never really mentioned Snike much.

? I haven't read this yet ?

I'm going to sheep the dude I replaced on Snike being Not Town and seeing how that also seems to be consensus this is great o/

Associative reads before flips tho lol

fwiw beru shinori was being universally townread by most of the game so it's possible the itp thought they were shooting town.

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

If a vig shot Shinori then we have 3 vigilantes

That would be a great timeline

multiple watchers already a thing. multiple vigs with only one kill n1 death death death

Just now, Vi-astra said:

fwiw beru shinori was being universally townread by most of the game so it's possible the itp thought they were shooting town.

.... but shinori was like the Junko lynch sucks I hate it pls don't and never provided any reasoning ?

I think it might be worth looking into itp as someone who was townreading shinori bc of that 

anyway zzz time w my cat snugglies

Day 4.4 - Votals
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy
 (3): Makaze, Refa, Alette
EvanManManMan (1): Omega.
Omega. (1): Killthestory

Not Voting: Everyone Else

You have ~68.75 hours left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer.

1 minute ago, Beru said:

.... but shinori was like the Junko lynch sucks I hate it pls don't and never provided any reasoning ?

yeah and I scumread him bc of that when day ended but shrug emoji