We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

Also I don't think Scum!Walrein motivates me but he's on everyone else's POE mreh.  Depends on if you think that there's a Scum!Motivator who targets Mackc2 N2, I feel like that's not the case.  I'll look into Evan/Fable tomorrow probably.

3 minutes ago, Makaze said:

Why wouldn't the Mafia just kill Beru at this point?

I mean, they could but then her actions don't really matter lol.  I'm actually expecting them to do so, but I asked just in case.

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

Walrein motivating you does not look good to me. It is extremely anti-town compared to motivating Evan, if your role is what I think it is.

My role is...unorthodox, so you probably wouldn't be able to guess it.  Also I asked him, so if anyone is anti-town, it'd be me.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Refa said:

Also I don't think Scum!Walrein motivates me but he's on everyone else's POE mreh.  Depends on if you think that there's a Scum!Motivator who targets Mackc2 N2, I feel like that's not the case.  I'll look into Evan/Fable tomorrow probably.

I mean, they could but then her actions don't really matter lol.  I'm actually expecting them to do so, but I asked just in case.

My role is...unorthodox, so you probably wouldn't be able to guess it.  Also I asked him, so if anyone is anti-town, it'd be me.

Why would you ask to be motivated just to idle it? How is that a pro-town move?

Can you claiming help solve at all?

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

It's not Evan or Fable. You're just wrong.

It's somewhere in Athena/Omega/Walrein

And there's no room to widen that, FMPOV.

@Refa

Actually read my mechanical argument. If Walrein is telling the truth, how could Evan have killed through Mack's Martyr? Lord Gaius was Kaoz's top suspect. It's not possible. If Walrein is clear, then Evan is too (at least of killing Kaoz). Also, how does town only have a single dayvig for kill power against an ITP, a mafia rogue + strongman, and a roleblocker? It flies in the face of balance.

Just now, Killthestory said:

i networked beru. didnt read anything else, someone run me thru athena??? seems stupid asf to lynch there

Athena networked Beru to Via. Beru watched me and Athena visited me. I'm not dead... So Athena isn't claiming a part of his role. It's suspicious as hell.

Day 5.4 Votals
athena_57 (3): Omega., Refa, Makaze
Makaze (1): EvanManManMan

Not Voting: Alette, athena_57, Baldrick, Beru, Blitz, Fable, Killthestory

Day 5 ends in ~47 hours. With 11 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 8 to hammer.

Why would you ask to be motivated just to idle it? How is that a pro-town move?

Can you claiming help solve at all?

It'll make sense tomorrow, which is when I'll claim (or get NK'd HYPE).

I don't think so.  D

Just now, Makaze said:

It's not Evan or Fable. You're just wrong.

It's somewhere in Athena/Omega/Walrein

And there's no room to widen that, FMPOV.

I'm just paranoid that he's Mafia Bookie with some stipulations.  Can you explain Fable?  I was rereading and his Role Bomb claim bothered me for the same reasons that you think Omega's claim comes from scum.

Athena is guaranteed to flip scum FMPOV.  Maybe I'm wrong about Walrein and his motivate has something else to it, I dunno.

4 minutes ago, Makaze said:

@Refa

Actually read my mechanical argument. If Walrein is telling the truth, how could Evan have killed through Mack's Martyr? Lord Gaius was Kaoz's top suspect. It's not possible. If Walrein is clear, then Evan is too (at least of killing Kaoz). Also, how does town only have a single dayvig for kill power against an ITP, a mafia rogue + strongman, and a roleblocker? It flies in the face of balance.

Fair enough.  Evan should be clear if Athena flips SK.  Single kill power argument isn't relevant IMO but the rest is.

Also Makaze, I asked to be motivated but I didn't know that Athena was going to get incriminated coming into today.

@Killthestory Can you do anything else besides network?

1 minute ago, Refa said:

It'll make sense tomorrow, which is when I'll claim (or get NK'd HYPE).

I don't think so.  D

I'm just paranoid that he's Mafia Bookie with some stipulations.  Can you explain Fable?  I was rereading and his Role Bomb claim bothered me for the same reasons that you think Omega's claim comes from scum.

Athena is guaranteed to flip scum FMPOV.  Maybe I'm wrong about Walrein and his motivate has something else to it, I dunno.

Fair enough.  Evan should be clear if Athena flips SK.  Single kill power argument isn't relevant IMO but the rest is.

I believe the single kill power argument is incredibly important. Even if the Mafia only have 4 members, town has practically no stopping power against this scum team or ITP. I'd be fucking amazed if the only KP from town is a single day shot. Why does Mafia have all those protective methods to stop a single ITP from killing them?

You're just stubbornly against rolespec arguments on principle.

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Don't leave me here with Mak

Sorry bro, them's the breaks.

I believe the single kill power argument is incredibly important. Even if the Mafia only have 4 members, town has practically no stopping power against this scum team or ITP. I'd be fucking amazed if the only KP from town is a single day shot. Why does Mafia have all those protective methods to stop a single ITP from killing them?

You're just stubbornly against rolespec arguments on principle.

Roleblocker isn't generally used as protection, but that would explain the Rogue which seemed weirdly redundant to me.

I'm against rolespec?  I think I've been rolespeccing a lot this game.

1 minute ago, Fable said:

Refa has been looking for reasons to wolf read me the entire game, it's kind of incredible. 

You're not wrong.  I have to be wrong on someone at this point though, and I don't know who that is.

##Vote:Athena

Can't wait to see what he says but until then I think this is best. 

Kind of curious why makaze isn't dead though in that case granted there's a kill missing but the idea of someone protecting makaze seems unlikely to me but we'll see. 

OKAY SO can we talk about the kill missing part?  Did both scum just NK Via?  It's either that or mafia hit an SK BPV (or maybe other way around, whatever).

On 4/24/2018 at 6:00 PM, Iris said:

Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (7): Alette, EvanManManMan, Walrein, Baldrick, via, Makaze

Last scum is here. If it's not, that's catastrophically bad village play. Still think scum in Evan/Blitz/Makaze, to hell with rolespec.