• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Can I restart the train?

##Unvote

##Vote: Bartozio

This statement really bugs me, idk why but it just does. why choose bartozio when you clearly said you prefer athena cuz there's "more to explore" with bartozio or something?

16 minutes ago, Snike said:

As a heads' up there is probably a role in this game that involves Major Tarot cards. I would say be wary of any fishing involving that.

I don't know what this is supposed to mean because I kind of assumed everyone got a major tarot card to go with their flavor.
I'm also just going to admit that my role involves fishing, but not for peoples' tarot cards.

2 minutes ago, Junk said:

welp to start off I'm 99% sure i wasn't in cuphead mafia @eclipse haha so you may have gotten me confused with someone else.

So turns out I mainly missed page 18 not 17 and 18. Kirsche's new post doesn't change my mind. It's just null. Some stuff about bibbon (btw what do you actually think of the slot kirsche) and then a minor read on eclipse and his read on nightmare seems more like pressure to get him to talk which isn't significant.

For the rest of the page I pretty much said what BBM already said in my post and eclipse's logic is pretty good in regards to marth. Snike's posts about athena are also pretty good.

So yeah p18 in general just reaffirms my reads. 

PEDIT: unless i missed something are people voting bartozio based off a post ED1? 

I mean yes that post is the instigator  but he had some stuff p12 and never really evolved his scumreads in between the two posts. He also doesn't bring up a notable spat and instead relegates the two individuals as null/scum when he was definitely backing athena previously.

I think my saying  that the scumreads didn't really evolve is a little harsh but like there's more to say about the argument than what he did IMO, especially since he had recapped up to p9.

@Vi-astra I figure it's something to keep an eye on because there are more role pms than arcana cards unless someone duped SB's element + I am a little paranoid after Brexitland. The other thing is, why would those be a thing when we should already have actual rolenames (In other words)?

Also

h

4 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

I don't know what this is supposed to mean because I kind of assumed everyone got a major tarot card to go with their flavor.
I'm also just going to admit that my role involves fishing, but not for peoples' tarot cards.

ohhhh so that's what that is

3 minutes ago, Junk said:

oh wait i misread sorry, gg on me for not reading the whole post lol

Though to be fair, I'm not leaning too heavily between them one way or the other, and the vote was more cause people started expressing interest in a Bart wagon.

I'm finding it hard to use the site. 

But to those asking me why I'm voting Zeus, it's because his play is incredibly manipulative. He plans on coasting and his "don't vig me" post was disguised as him asking a question as if he doesn't know what we're even talking about. This along with him asking the thread for the meanings of basic English words has me thinking he is fake, and for that reason, he should be lynched.  

It's not just bad play, it's manipulative and that's my problem with it. 

1 minute ago, Bibbon said:

It's not just bad play, it's manipulative and that's my problem with it. 

AtE is a bitch isn't it

1 minute ago, Vi-astra said:

AtE is a bitch isn't it

AtE is actually NAI TBH, but my problem is the fake cluelessness. Why would you pretend to be that clueless, unless you're trying to use it to make us not vote you? Even if we let him live, I doubt he's going to improve his game today. 

I know; I was only responding to that really. it wasn't my initial reason for voting Zeus anyway. but this argument next to mine is also convincing.

I also want to point out Weapons didn't answer me about the logic shift, how he went from "I would do this myself" to "he's scum for doing this." It's bizarre, and not many people seem to have caught it. It almost feels like he's pushing Athena for the sake of pushing him. 

22 minutes ago, Junk said:

welp to start off I'm 99% sure i wasn't in cuphead mafia @eclipse haha so you may have gotten me confused with someone else.

Thought it was you that kept second-guessing yourself, which led to a mislynch on a player who managed to be scummier than the entire mafia team.  Still, Marth should've remembered that, because he was the mislynch that lost the game.

@Snike the reason why I unvoted athena was because of everything after the vote.  Was finally a bit of something that wasn't pushing Satsuma.  I'm going to pretend that the mess on pages 13-16 doesn't exist, because it gives me a headache.  Though on reread this is a terrible tonal response to Bibbon.  Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence.  This is beginning to weird me out, and I'd be willing to consolidate here later. . .if the phase end time didn't suck.  I might make it back on in twelve hours.

Lastly, I am probably going to screw up your pronoun if I don't recognize you.  I default everyone to "he" unless I remember otherwise.

1 minute ago, Bibbon said:

I also want to point out Weapons didn't answer me about the logic shift, how he went from "I would do this myself" to "he's scum for doing this." It's bizarre, and not many people seem to have caught it. It almost feels like he's pushing Athena for the sake of pushing him. 

I'll assume you're townreading Athena, then?

2 minutes ago, Bibbon said:

but i did though

1 hour ago, Bibbon said:

I don't understand what BBM is even saying? I never promised to do a wagon analysis on Athena. So...??? Why is he harping on that? 

it's not that you promised to do one, it's that you SHOULD do one. you mentioned that you thought there was scum voting/suspecting athena. okay, so who is that scum? if you don't follow up on a statement like that, it's just useless fluff. that's why your defence of athena reads like a white knight to me.

and although you didn't promise a wagon analysis on athena, you DID promise a long post with scumreads and allude to having several others other than zeus, but barely talked about any of them

I'm composing a long post. I'll give a scum read just now. I'm having a hard time navigating this site and I have yet to figure out how to ISO a single player. 

I wanted to point this out. You've clarified this two times before. That you don't want votes on me.  I think it's strange you'd mention this so many times. I think this just comes off as "I'm not scum I swear" 

There's also a serious lack of content here with a lot of your posts being just casually defending yourself. (Unless I have missed some of your posts because this site is hard to navigate.) 

I have you on my scum pile but I'm not sure if I should vote you, since I have a few more scum reads. 

this is basically the only non-zeus content you ever ended up posting, on weapons:

Okay I tried the Multuquotes and it didn't work. 

In the quote right before this one, you clearly said that Athena doesn't look bad for backing off and that you could see yourself doing that yourself

This is your literal next post, and your progression is awkward I think. How do you go from "I can see myself doing this" to "Yeah, he's scum for doing that" I don't see it. 

Also, why are you asking a player to self meta? Since when is self meta useful at all? You should know this? Or are you just asking for the sake of asking? 

even though I don't agree with weapons, I don't think that there's a lack of progression here because weapons gives reasons for his change of mind in the post that you're quoting, which you don't address. but even setting that aside it's not very much given you said you had a few other scumreads and you were preparing a long post.

i don't really care about your quantity of posts. fwiw after your spree of posts earlier today (last night for you) you might even be in the upper half wrt post count. i care about quality and a lot of your posts just seem like they're just responding to whatever posts are happening in the thread at that moment, or were directly addressed to you, rather than looking for scum.

it's also hypocritical for you to bag on weapons for asking a player to self-meta because self-meta is useless, while you just gave me self-meta.

I also just think that pushing zeus is super easy it's basically like "oh look here's this person who doesn't know how to play mafia". i will say that your reasons for voting zeus are probably more developed because of the stuff about him being manipulative (which I don't agree it btw because of course he's going to ask not to be vigged when people say he should be vigged). but that being your main source of content doesn't impress me.

Tonight sucked royal balls and I have never wished so much for natural selection to cull so many idiots as I dealt with tonight at work. My brain is broke from work.

Holy pages to read... I need to re-read the chunks from 13 to the end thus far and catch up. Gimme a few hours to catch up. 

Just now, Eurykins said:

Tonight sucked royal balls and I have never wished so much for natural selection to cull so many idiots as I dealt with tonight at work. My brain is broke from work.

Holy pages to read... I need to re-read the chunks from 13 to the end thus far and catch up. Gimme a few hours to catch up. 

Unless you hate yourself, have someone summarize pages 13-16.