We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

3 minutes ago, Fable said:

Refa's stance on me is super frustrating. Like he refused to talked to me in our QT and doesn't really read my posts but wants to tunnel my slot anyway like wtf? 

Also has athena really not posted yet? What do we do if he just flakes out of the phase? Just lynch him?

Your definition of refused to talk is strange, especially considering what Mack said.  I didn't answer "can we lynch Mak" yet because my stance on his slot is pretty clear at this point.  Man, I didn't even intend to get into this whole argument w/Makaze because I just explained why I'd reread you if the game isn't over tomorrow.  Das not even a scumread.

Nope, I don't think he's flaking but moreso he just hasn't been online, yes.

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

I think that him reading Snike town is possibly genuine. I also believe he doesn't give a shit if Snike is town.

Not sure if you get what I'm saying, but I get the distinct impression that he doesn't care who town is. He might not know, and I think he really doesn't know, which makes it easy for him to appear to solve. But I get the very strong impression that he genuinely doesn't care, as long as he's alive. So any solving he does, is just for brownie points, and his votes reflect that reality.

Can you explain what gives you the impression that he genuinely doesn't care?  I don't get that impression from his slot at all.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Refa said:

Your definition of refused to talk is strange, especially considering what Mack said.  I didn't answer "can we lynch Mak" yet because my stance on his slot is pretty clear at this point.  Man, I didn't even intend to get into this whole argument w/Makaze because I just explained why I'd reread you if the game isn't over tomorrow.  Das not even a scumread.

Nope, I don't think he's flaking but moreso he just hasn't been online, yes.

Can you explain what gives you the impression that he genuinely doesn't care?  I don't get that impression from his slot at all.

He half heartedly jumps from wagon to wagon and just keeps saying he'd rather me be killed despite seemingly waffling on me being town throughout. To me, this is as bad as someone flirting with me in a rapey way and you going "I think he's just complimenting you". Sorry to go there, but that's how it feels. I legimately don't get the feeling he actually reads me as Mafia. He KNOWS I am town. He knows it. It shows in his process. He sheeps my cases. He tries to appeal to me as if I'm town. Then he talks to literally anyone not me, and I'm lynchbait again.

I get very different vibes from other people scumreading me, including Evan, Athena and Fable. Which is another reason I'm ??? on Athena and not chomping at the bit to lynch him.

I still think that by instincts, it's just Walrein and Omega.

Well played my friend. You earned my respect.

For future reference: If you payed closer attention you'd notice I didn't mention anything happened to me. You could have claimed something that wouldn't have notified me and there would be few problems. Something like a one shot voyeur action. You could play it off as something that you wouldn't want to reveal until you used it and got something useful out of it. That would have been the play here.

Hope we play together again.

##Vote Athena

@EvanManManMan Vig Walrein if Athena is not the last one. Vig me or Omega if he is.

The rest of the time should be spent on ITP hunting.

Your reads are great, Refa. I have to give you props even if you can't just sheep mine. I'm amazed at Athena's playing.

15 hours ago, Omega. said:

Eh.

athena's a new player. In the last two games, he rolled wolf, and people mostly just ignored his posts cuz they wrote him off as noobtown. He did pretty well and got far both times, though.

I'm going to lol if he's SK here though, because that's 3 straight anti-town roles in his first 3 online games here.

Are you counting the troll game where everyone was a dayvig here? lmfao

In the case where Athena is the last Mafia, we need to lynch Omega and vig Athena for the fastest solve to the game. It's fundamentally impossible that Athena has either a rogue or a roleblocking ability as well as either of his Mafia peers. So the vig cannot be stopped. The fastest route to winning is to kill them both in one cycle, and the only way that is happening is in this order.

Athena is confirmed Mafia so there is no added solving from that, but killing Omega allows us to move on to other targets in the unlikely scenario I am wrong. I am not willing to entertain that without evidence though.

we're lynching my guilty and I'm dying so you have another day to solve it's Fine chill bro

not lynching caught wolves is bad for everyone involved

1 minute ago, Beru said:

we're lynching my guilty and I'm dying so you have another day to solve it's Fine chill bro

not lynching caught wolves is bad for everyone involved

i mean

it depends on your pov tbh

fewer players die my way

Day 5.6 Votals
athena_57 (5): Omega., Refa, Fable, Killthestory, Makaze

Not Voting: Alette, athena_57, Baldrick, Beru, Blitz, EvanManManMan

Day 5 ends in ~37.5 hours. With 11 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 8 to hammer.

1 hour ago, Fable said:

You literally said "I don't think you're village I'm gonna go leave you for my QT with walrein kbye" like wtf am I suppose to do with that?

I was joking about that lol (like I even said some shit like ULTIMATE VILLAGE CIRCLE).  I didn't even think you were scum at the time.

If Athena is mafia, that changes things a lot, great...

4 hours ago, Makaze said:

Well played my friend. You earned my respect.

For future reference: If you payed closer attention you'd notice I didn't mention anything happened to me. You could have claimed something that wouldn't have notified me and there would be few problems. Something like a one shot voyeur action. You could play it off as something that you wouldn't want to reveal until you used it and got something useful out of it. That would have been the play here.

Hope we play together again.

##Vote Athena

@EvanManManMan Vig Walrein if Athena is not the last one. Vig me or Omega if he is.

Ok

According to my role PM, Snike likes quoting literature, so I figured this would be more fitting than posting a youtube video like these plebians.

Friends, townsfolk, nerds, lend me your ears:
 I come to bury Shinori, not to praise him.
 The evil that men do lives after them:
 The good is oft interred with their bones.
 So let it be with Jaybee. The noble Vi-Astra
 Hath told you Junk was ambitious:
 If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
 And grievously hath Junk answered it.
 Here, under leave of Vi-Astra and the rest
(For Vi-Astra is an honourable man;
 So are they all, all honourable men)
 Come I to speak in Shinori’s funeral.
 He was my friend, faithful and just to me;
 But Vi-Astra says he was ambitious;
 And Vi-Astra is an honourable man.
 He hath brought many captives home to Serenes Forest,
 Whose ransoms did the general coffers fill.
 Did this in Junk seem ambitious?
 When that the poor have cried, Jaybee hath wept:
 Ambition should be made of sterner stuff.
 Yet Vi-Astra says, he was ambitious,
 And Vi-Astra is an honourable man.
 You all did see that on the Lupercal
 I thrice presented him a kingly crown,
 Which he did thrice refuse. Was this ambition?
 Yet Vi-Astra says he was ambitious,
 And sure he is an honourable man.
 I speak not to disprove what Vi-Astra spoke,
 But here I am to speak what I do know.
 You all did love them once, not without cause:
 What cause withholds you then, to mourn for them?
 O judgment, thou art fled to brutish beasts
 And men have lost their reason. Bear with me.
 My heart is in the coffin there with Shinori, Jaybee and Junk,
 And I must pause till it come back to me.

-By Shakespeare and also me, written in 1598-2018

Loose summary: "Y u kil my friendz, weebz"