We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The town gathering was much more subdued than in previous days. They had a suspect, but until he began reciting poetry at the top of his lungs he didn't seem up to saying much (and it soon became clear why).

"There was once a player named Athena,
Whose faction was town’s anathema,
Day Four‘s when he’d strike,
To push on Town Snike,
And leave him and Sats to the hyenas."

With his admission of guilt out of the way, you all decided to see if this second flavour of Snike would actually flip scum or not.

athena_57 has been lynched! He was...

On 09/04/2018 at 7:00 PM, Iris said:

Dear athena_57,

You are Snike, The Moon (XVIII). You're a pretty big writer and like to randomly quote literature in chats whenever you get the chance because you really like reading or something. It's kinda fun to read. Unfortunately for you, I'm basically the opposite of Shakespeare in that my brain is essentially hardwired into shitposting at this point so this role pm will probably disappoint you! Don't worry, you don't have to lie - although you're pretty good at it so maybe I'll believe it anyway if you say it.

At night, you may respond to your role pm with: "Night X - Connecting <USER>". You will set <USER> up in contact with another player in the game, which is determined by another player's identical ability. Your targets will be able to speak in a one on one quicktopic for as long as they are alive. If you target the same person, I will laugh, but nothing will happen.

Additionally, you know that you will gain a new power upon the death of your other half.

At night, you may respond to your role pm with: "Night X - Going to mole <USER>". You will spend the night gaining <USER>'s trust and then immediately betray it, taking their role pm with you as you leave.

In other words, you are the Co-Networker + Inspector.

You are a member of the REVERSED. You win when all threats to the REVERSED are eliminated.

Maybe if you'd let him continue he would have outed the rest of his faction too.

It is now Night 5. Night 5 ends as soon as we have all actions in line (or in 24 hours if not). Please refrain from speaking in the game thread unless your role tells you otherwise.

Day 5.End of Day Votals
athena_57 (8): Omega., Refa, Fable, Killthestory, Makaze, Baldrick, EvanManManMan

Not Voting: Alette, athena_57, Beru, Blitz

Just because.

After waking from dreams of strange mafia-related poetry (that's what you nerds get for the Snike lynch) a signficantly smaller party assembled in the square and set off looking for their missing comrades. 

Blitz's body was found in their home with an open notepad document tilted CMV6.txt which is at least 5 years old. RIP that game's never gonna be hosted now.

Blitz has been killed! He was...

On 09/04/2018 at 6:50 PM, Iris said:

Dear Blitz Walrein,

You are via, The Star (XVII). You're like super gay, but it's okay because mafia is also really gay so you fit right in! You're excellent at writing, and you're known in the mafia world for a creative posting style, and imaginative setups that really make everyone smile. No pressure, but we're looking forward to your next game!

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X: I'll fill <USER> with determination!". You will spend the night talking with <USER>. If <USER> has a night action, they will be informed the following night that they may act twice. You may not target the same person consecutively, since you want to spread your encouragement to as many people as possible!

In other words, you are the Motivator.

You are a member of the UPRIGHT. You win when all threats to the UPRIGHT are eliminated.

Nobody was especially surprised to see that Beru was missing, but after one of you stumbled across their body out in the square you find yourselves more impressed that they tried to show up to begin with.

Beru has been killed! They were...

On 09/04/2018 at 6:48 PM, Iris said:

Dear Beru SullyMcGully Elieson,

You are Rapier, Death (XIII). Actually, usually it's "Modsub" instead of "Death", but whatever. You are actually a decent mafia player (according to: Prims) who people are sleeping on (according to: Prims) but most of the time you just flake at the first sign of activity (according to: everyone else). You're also kind of a ditz which may be slightly adorable if it didn't get you lynched half the time. It's a shame (according to: Prims).

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X: Don't worry <USER>, I've got this!" You will spend the night watching <USER>'s back, learning who visits them.

However, you don't want to spend too much time on this whole mafia thing. As a result, if your target attempts a night action, you'll get bored of trying to follow them and leave - causing your action to fail.

In other words, you are the Lazy Watcher.

You are a member of the UPRIGHT. You win when all threats to the UPRIGHT are eliminated.

The third body to be found is that of POWER PLAYER ALETTE, slayer of scum and sheep alike (except sheep are harder to kill in the end huh), which is... wait she's not dead yet! 

You all crowd around as she takes her final, ragged breaths, and tries to speak. Could she be about to reveal the identity of her killer, and crack open the game for the townies?

"I think I got shot." she muttered, before her consciousness finally slipped away.

Well, that much was obvious. Thanks Alette.

Alette has been killed! She was...

On 09/04/2018 at 6:36 PM, Iris said:

Dear Alette Fenrir Aesir Anime27Arts,

You are Boron, The Hierophant (V). You are a good player who doesn't take shit from anyone, but you have the unfortunate habit of saying things about your role that you really shouldn't have. You might not need to drive any lynches this game, but you should remain vigilant(e) that you don't make the novice mistake of revealing your role at the wrong time or you may find yourself on the receiving end of 1-shot.  

Once during the day, you may post: "This is my single use day-time activated public vigilante kill and I am using it on Serenes Forest Mafia user <USER> in order to kill them." in the game thread. This does... uh... dang, you already outed it. I warned you not to do that!

Thankfully, you're not dumb enough to shoot the cop 24 hours into day 1 like Psych or something, so you must wait until the beginning of Day 2 to use this ability (at the earliest).

In other words, you are the Novice 1-shot Dayvig.

Welp, that's not good.

It is now Day 6. With 7 alive, it takes 3 to lynch and 5 to hammer. Day 6 ends in ~72 hours.

I'm cleared from mafia due to the inbalance of scum having an extra KPN

Makaze is not mafia from Athena's visit

Kill is not mafia because of the wording on Athena's rolecard.

Baldrick is not mafia due to cpnstant wolf pressure.

Refa is probably not mafia due to her day 4 push on Athena.

Omega is probably not mafia from their early game interactions, which although I never saw, everybody says they are clear from being mafia.

That leaves Fable as the last mafia.

I want Refa to claim before settling on a definite target but I doubt this is wrong.

Okay so I would lynch Evan but the thing is he's not lying about his role as a bidder thingy. So either he's a villager OR is the wolf version of the role and correctly guessed on the hydra the day before which I don't know how likely that is. 

I need to look at whose left again but 

Makaze probably clear for being targeted by athena

Refa clear for trying to lynch athena

Kill probably clear because I don't think wolves get both networkers? 

Baldrick probably not a wolf because also suspected athena early and nobody fits in that world 

Evan idk because of what I mentioned earlier

Which means it's Omega? Which fuck me for being super wrong again if that's true. 

Why the fuck would you shoot Blitz after Walrein was the first person in this game to peg athena on the first page and while Blitz was being villagery, when I told everyone to let him play the game? Why would you sheep Makaze who you wanted to lynch and considered shooting, or take him seriously any capacity? You just shot one of the best villagers on the site, possibly the best, who could have helped village win.

Makaze, why the fuck would you greenlight this plan?

Anyone who was down with this and villa has just made a play that never should have happened. Fuck this village to hell. The worst part is that I can't even die in this garbageass game, because I literally rolled the worst role that can't free me of this shitshow. This game is a punishment; it's the mafia-equivalent of hell and purgatory, forcing me to suffer as I'm trapped underneath a tidal wave of horrendous posts over the course of several Day phases. This is retribution for all the shitty plays and shitposts I've ever made in my life.

2 minutes ago, Fable said:

Okay so I would lynch Evan but the thing is he's not lying about his role as a bidder thingy. So either he's a villager OR is the wolf version of the role and correctly guessed on the hydra the day before which I don't know how likely that is. 

I need to look at whose left again but 

Makaze probably clear for being targeted by athena

Refa clear for trying to lynch athena

Kill probably clear because I don't think wolves get both networkers? 

Baldrick probably not a wolf because also suspected athena early and nobody fits in that world 

Evan idk because of what I mentioned earlier

Which means it's Omega? Which fuck me for being super wrong again if that's true. 

In other words, there's only one scum.

OK Fable.

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

For those suspecting me of being a wolf, I would be required to have bet Via, my own target, night 4 to gain my shot. That would be completely unfair and would destroy the integrity of the game.

In that world you bet on the lynch and guessed the hydra correctly and then saved it to gambit later. 

Just now, Fable said:

Yes 1 wolf and 1 SK seems obvious. 

I'm not going to bother ITP hunting rn.

Baldrick is villa for suspecting athena. I agree he's V here.

I entered the thread and told village between junko/kirsche, and shaded Weapons, Shinori, and Jaybee in like my 3rd or 4th post probably within 20 minutes of my entrance.

You think I'm the likeliest wolf? I just want to know for the record.

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Baldrick is villa for suspecting athena. I agree he's V here.

I entered the thread and told village between junko/kirsche, and shaded Weapons, Shinori, and Jaybee in like my 3rd or 4th post probably within 20 minutes of my entrance.

You think I'm the likeliest wolf? I just want to know for the record.

Yes because everyone else is unlikely for the reasons I mentioned.

Athena should have been clear too but the distancing there was insane and you've been super agenda-y the past few days so yes you are the most likely IMO. 

1 minute ago, Fable said:

Yes because everyone else is unlikely for the reasons I mentioned.

Athena should have been clear too but the distancing there was insane and you've been super agenda-y the past few days so yes you are the most likely IMO. 

athena should never have been clear. He was nearly lynched D1, suspected by eclipse, and Refa/myself tried to wagon him yesterday. Why can't you just be real and admit that spew is top tier trash? Your reasons are lazy.