We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Refa / @Killthestory / @EvanManManMan

DO NOT VOTE!

Here's how I see it: Both anti-town cannot win, so they have incentive to lynch each other. However, the other one will then end up going into night with 2:1, and then they kill someone, and we end up in a day phase at 1:1.

That means the town cannot win this scenario. We have lost.

Baldrick has to be Mafia. If we lynch Omega, that leaves Mafia!Baldrick.

Baldrick deserves this win more than Omega for optimal play, so I vote we lynch Omega if the mods haven't called the game after Evan died.

On the off chance Evan is alive instead and correctly bet last night (it would be more ridiculous if he was wrong), then we can win. We would have to lynch Omega since he cannot be NK'd, and you would have to shoot Baldrick tonight, leaving one of you or me alive the next Day as the only survivor.

i am speechless

gg

Same thing, but Evan, you're the town, and Kill is ITP.

Goddamn.

I have to go for the night, Avengers to be seen.

I will respond later.

I am reposting the flips here because SF is godawful.

"Man I can't wait to lynch Omega today!" proclaimed Makaze, frothing from the mouth in excitement. THE THUNDERDOME KNOWS NO BRAKES and all of that. Can you imagine his disappointment when he found out that the guy was already dead?

Omega has been killed! He was...

On 09/04/2018 at 6:47 PM, Iris said:

Dear Omega Marth,

You are Jaybee, Wheel of Fortune (X). You are an eight year old boy who has been playing mafia for over 8 years now, probably. Not sure how that works, but okay. You come and go without warning but generally have your shit together, although in recent history you tend to end up horribly behind and end up being kind of a non-factor in how the game turns out, aside from in Alice in Brexitland Mafia where you solo carried your shitter teammates to the win!

You seem to spend life in a perpetual state of catching up. As a result, any night actions performed on you will not take effect until the end of the following night. This includes kills.

You are doing your best to find out what's going on though! You will passively learn who targeted you every night, aside from those crafty killers who are waiting to kill after you wasted 4 hours trying to catch up with the game. Dicks.

In other words, you are the Reflexive Delayer + Self-Watcher.

You are a member of the UPRIGHT. You win when all threats to the UPRIGHT are eliminated.A

At least he doesn't have to catch up on the game thread now. Have fun with your inferior bad MOBA JB! 

Well, at least you can rely on the immaculate scumreading skills of Serenes Forest and EiMM legend Refa (pronounced Ray-Fa for all of you weeaboos) wait no he's dead too. Damn, I should have read that nightkill submission before I started writing this flavour! 

Refa has been killed! He was...

On 09/04/2018 at 6:35 PM, Iris said:

Dear Refa,

You are BBM, The Magician (I). You are a veteran player with many strengths that I will completely ignore in order to make fun of your reading skills. You probably just got the ego boost from the first few words of the flavour so you'll ignore the rest of this paragraph anyway. Your skills are truly on a level of their own.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X: Ehhh, I'll skim <USER> I guess". You will spend the night investigating <USER>. You will return with the role of <USER>; however, because you are impulsive and jump to conclusions, if <USER> has a multi-part role, you will only get the first part, and will not be informed if this is their only part to their role. You may return on future nights to re-investigate them to find out if they have additional parts to their role.

This tendency to miss details like this makes you rather difficult to sway as well if you forget Cuphead Mafia was a thing. Your action will always succeed on its intended target regardless any external interference.

In other words, you are the Strongwilled Impulsive Rolecop.

You are a member of the UPRIGHT. You win when all threats to the UPRIGHT are eliminated.

If you have BBM level reading skills, at least there are still five players alive! Isn't that exciting? I bet some of you would even prefer that to be the reality of the situation.

It is now Day 7. With 4 alive, it takes 2 to lynch and 3 to hammer. Day 7 ends in ~72 hours.

Town is in in Potential LYLO, meaning that it is possible for town to lose following an incorrect lynch today! 

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

The ITP is in fact strongwilled because Omega died. That fully explains Kaoz dying as well.

Setip spexxinf that strong-willed and mayor too op...but also plausible i guess.