We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GG and wp all. Especially scum/anti-town parties IMO. Why you gotta kill me so early tho Eclipse/Baldrick? :(((

Also, here's something I started a bit later in the game- sorry it doesn't include everyone who subbed in, but last-minute edits would've pushed things around more and I had a lack of space, sorry. :( Enjoy all though!

EDIT: I know my drawing skills aren't great, but hopefully it's healthier on the eyes than wallposts! :D

IDNSFMM5.png

Edited by Eurykins

3 hours ago, Makaze said:

@Refa / @Killthestory / @EvanManManMan

DO NOT VOTE!

Here's how I see it: Both anti-town cannot win, so they have incentive to lynch each other. However, the other one will then end up going into night with 2:1, and then they kill someone, and we end up in a day phase at 1:1.

That means the town cannot win this scenario. We have lost.

You should never have voted me in the first place. You didn't know my role either, so you couldn't have known you couldn't avoid being a kingmaker.

Yikes.

2 hours ago, Baldrick said:

If I have a BVP, and multiple unused RBs, and could strongman kill both Kaoz and Omega, and kill Shinori even though Beru was watching me and didn't fail, am I overpowered?

Yes.

town definitely threw the game, but they didn't throw it on this day phase lol. they could have technically won the game on a no lynch but doing so would have required an even larger throw from you/kts.

you're welcome.

i see ppl disliked my ate, and that's fine. i really dislike using it, and i myself express dislike for it. however, i'm new to the site, and i replaced into a slot that couldn't afford to die. i especially couldn't afford to die after athena died because we'd just flat out lose. i had to fall back on something, so i resorted to meta where i knew i could pocket ppl from it.

sorry again if this ruins the integrity of your mafia games, but i really wanted a solid town game on here first. that way i could chill out with ppl, get a feel, and be really cool with everyone. instead, i replaced into a failing scum slot, so i did what i could to win.

i hope there's no problems. :]

Just now, Baldrick said:

nice throw evan

if you can't handle it, fuck off and never play here again :Nino: 

Wow

I know I could have played better and so as @WeaponsofMassConstruction but

I got mislynched but it was my own fault... 

Never subbing again

This game is not on my record

Just sayin

okay so next time ppl tell me "oh i know this guy trust me he's town" and he flips nontown i'm becoming an sk in real life

makaze did this too with LG & was like "i know him trust me and he wouldn't pull this as town"

also ate sucks. sorry i don't care why you use it it's dumb. think up better arguments

Edited by Vi-astra

You know, once I was godfather, got scanned by the cop, the host mod error'd and town the cop I was scum. That time I was salty.

This? This is absolutely nothing. People didn't like me, I'm not going to lose any sleep on it.

3 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

i hope there's no problems. :]

Nah, we cool.