We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

shit and I don't mean like, I'm blaming the new players for not liking it here, I mean that like I think on both sides we should try to cooperate a little better. I just want to see less of the animosity overall. cultural differences can be frustrating but we have to try not to let them get the best of us. I think that so far everyone's been trying their best to remember this but I thought I should say something. I know it's not ~real content~ but. you know

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I slept a ton whoops

mmmmm fable is probably town, I haven't gone back to really read them but I think the way they opened up to eclipse was town being sincere about it

I'd be down for lynching either nightmare or junko tomorrow, depending on how the night goes, and I guess I'd like to hear from you guys what you think about JB in regards to what I said about him (is he scum trying to discredit townreads) & also how everyone feels about shinori

When I wake up and read flips in my mafia games, I usually expect to see one, two, or maybe three bodies at a stretch in the morning. Not seven. Wait, when did Eurykins turn into seven people? This flip doesn't make any sense!

On 09/04/2018 at 6:44 PM, Iris said:

Dear Eurykins,

You are The Counting Crew, Strength (VIII).You are a group of misfits (?) led by Sully McGully but are actually led by Anime27Arts. You hang around in some FtFF threads and talk while mostly not actually playing mafia very much (except for you Bartozio, WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR LUMPING YOU HERE) but you all kinda wander into mafia sometimes, and if Bartozio is any indicator tend to die a lot. Alone, you may not have played a lot of mafia, but collectively, you have! There is strength in numbers, after all. At least the mods are less likely to interrupt your mafia thread!

At night, you may respond to your role pm with: "Night X - It's MEMBER's turn!", where member is one of the following members: Anime27Arts, Arcanite, Bartozio, DefaultBeep, Sully McGully, Mackc2, or Rex Glacies. Each of these choices have different effects, but you aren't quite sure what they are. You must choose one of these to activate every night, and may only select each choice once. 

In other words, you are the Dreaming God.

You are a member of the UPRIGHT. You win when all threats to the UPRIGHT are eliminated.

For the record, I only entertained the idea of a seven-headed hydra during the game's design phase for about five seconds. I promise.

Edited by SB.

While you're still processing that, you hear a strange series of sounds. It almost sounds like a voice, but it's so quiet that you aren't quite sure.

hey weapons here. i’m pretty demotivated in general so sorry for clogging the game but i did reread the end of d1. im getting the feeling fable is emulating a town meta and would pursue today. nightmare was acting weird at phase end, but weird =/= scum especially cause it sticks out so much and i don’t think he’d wifom like that. really don’t know what to make of kirsche. kinda null on refa too and could vote there cause it’d probably be informative. i want to say jb and junko are town, but their posts are thick and i haven’t taken the time to comprehend them properly. i don’t know where to stand on athena anymore. mafia sucks.

You're not quite sure where it came from. It was probably a mouse or something, so you all just agree to ignore it and proceed with your normal activities of trying to murder your friends.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends in ~72 hours. With 20 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 14 to hammer.

Other notes:
>Lord Gaius subs in for Eärendil.
>We are currently seeking subs for Nightmare and possibly Elieson. Please contact us if you would like the spot.

Edited by SB.

hey weapons here. i’m pretty demotivated in general so sorry for clogging the game but i did reread the end of d1. im getting the feeling fable is emulating a town meta and would pursue today. nightmare was acting weird at phase end, but weird =/= scum especially cause it sticks out so much and i don’t think he’d wifom like that. really don’t know what to make of kirsche. kinda null on refa too and could vote there cause it’d probably be informative. i want to say jb and junko are town, but their posts are thick and i haven’t taken the time to comprehend them properly. i don’t know where to stand on athena anymore. mafia sucks.

Thanks, Weapons.

idk I thought claiming d1 would be weird but then I decided nah I don't care anymore

13 hours ago, Vi-astra said:

I can agree w/ shinori being kinda in the background.

Can you explain on this a bit more.  I disagree with this and the fact that Kirsche said stuff along the same lines.

I'd like to hear peoples reasonings again for voting Bartozio > Athena at the end of the last day phase.  Mainly from Nightmare, Kirsche, Fable, and Fenrir.  Up until Nightmare's vote they were tied(I think?) and I feel that Nightmare's vote was the spark that pushed people towards voting Bartozio.  I wish I could have Hijacked Snike and co's votes back towards Athena but that's more of a hindsight is 20/20 thing.

I also don't think everyone should claim their characters but that's just my personal opinion.  You could probably guess some peoples roles based on just who they are and even though I'm leaning town on Via there is no proof that he isn't Third party of some sort.

##Vote: Nightmare

NO I'M PRIMS

on second thought nobody claim yet I can wait until massclaim for that

5 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Can you explain on this a bit more.  I disagree with this and the fact that Kirsche said stuff along the same lines.

I'd like to hear peoples reasonings again for voting Bartozio > Athena at the end of the last day phase.  Mainly from Nightmare, Kirsche, Fable, and Fenrir.  Up until Nightmare's vote they were tied(I think?) and I feel that Nightmare's vote was the spark that pushed people towards voting Bartozio.  I wish I could have Hijacked Snike and co's votes back towards Athena but that's more of a hindsight is 20/20 thing.

I also don't think everyone should claim their characters but that's just my personal opinion.  You could probably guess some peoples roles based on just who they are and even though I'm leaning town on Via there is no proof that he isn't Third party of some sort.

##Vote: Nightmare

But you’re assuming athena is scum then, so why not prioritize voting athena?

IF I WAS THIRD PARTY I WOULD JUST CLAIM THIRD PARTY DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER THE GAME I CLAIMED THIRD PARTY AND TRIED TO COOPERATE WITH TOWN I'M NOT AFRAID TO DO THAT LITERALLY WHAT'S THE POINT IN TELLING PEOPLE THIS KIND OF THING EVERYONE'S GOING TO ASSUME I'M THIRD PARTY ANYWAY

bottom text 

anyway shinori is right i was being dumb you can probably guess roles off characters 

2 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

But you’re assuming athena is scum then, so why not prioritize voting athena?

Athena is one of my higher scumreads at the moment but I'd like to hear peoples reasoning for voting Bart > Athena at the moment.

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Athena is one of my higher scumreads at the moment but I'd like to hear peoples reasoning for voting Bart > Athena at the moment.

Do you have other reasons for voting nightmare then? Also, didn’t they give reasons at the time of voting? Would you analyze those?

SF ATE MY POST AUGH

Yeah the h softclaim was p obvious being a former prims scumbuddy. Are you sure you're not a Riddler @Vi-astra? (Joking)

@Shinori could you elaborate on what kirsche said that was a misrep? I moved from Bart to athena because nightmare's vote made it 6/5 so moving there was what I thought was the only viable option. I moved Fenrir there along those lines, but keep in mind that last hour only picked up at like the 30 minute mark which was irritating for me.

I don't know if rolespec can be accurately guessed. Why am I a networker?

I'd vote Nightmare over that ED1 and Via's case but he's getting a sub; Would still lynch this slot right now, but the vote is best used elsewhere.

##Vote: Athena

Still scum IMO

Lastly, thank you for the gift last night, O Anonymous Benefactor. I will name him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him and pat him and pet him and and rub him and caress him and....