We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Hey guys, I claim tracker and I followed kirsche last night. He visited Eurykins so he probably killed him imo

##Vote: kirsche

And you vote me instead at first because......

shinori is making me paranoid because I remember when he was scum w eury he defended her super hard and that's what he's doing now since people were townreading kirsche before

Elie used a night action. 

My role heavily implies that there are a few roles in this game without night actions. Either that or it's useless. In which case there's no reason for me not to claim, I'm not a threat to the scum after all.

I feel like shinori's playing more like he did in eor3 though; I don't think it's scumnori rn

Going to stop responding/reading at this post so I can deliver on earlier stuff; game is going too fast

3 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

shinori is making me paranoid because I remember when he was scum w eury he defended her super hard and that's what he's doing now since people were townreading kirsche before

I even said I was Leaning scum on Kirsche though.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

3 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

sorry i misread my role pm

Explain this please, I don't understand how misreading your role PM made Fable your main suspect

31 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Oh, yeah:

##Vote: Zkirsche

You did something last night. I dunno what it was or who you did it to, but if you haven't claimed yet, would you care to explain? Apologies if you did claim. If that's the case, can somebody tell me which blasted page it's on?

4 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

You actually think this is a good reason to vote someone Via?

Does killing on a athena wagon make athena look better or worse? Not for nothing but if I'm wolf!athena and I'm killing for the sole purpose of hoping my wagon doesn't gain traction again I'd probably kill eclipse but maybe that'd be too obvious. 

no it's that plus what weapons claimed I know it's not good to vote someone just for having a night action but let's say kirsche really is scum, and I look at the context of what you said later, and from first glance yeah it's a reasonable defense but also I'm used to the idea of you being very ballsy about defending your scumbuddies so

I THOUGHT HE WAS TOO WEAPONS

Just now, SullyMcGully said:

Elie used a night action. 

My role heavily implies that there are a few roles in this game without night actions. Either that or it's useless. In which case there's no reason for me not to claim, I'm not a threat to the scum after all.

Nightmare- Macho Martyr
Snike (Polydeuces) + SatsumaFSoySoy - Role Miller
Marth- Self Watcher/Delayer
athena_57- Co Neighborizer

Are the currently claimed roles FTR.

like I said I also misread sully's claim, I thought he was claiming more than he did. when I reread and saw he doesn't seem to know any of the details I was like oh