We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking BBM has to be town here for pushing me first and then backing off when he read the long post. I assume as scum, he would continue to push me(?). This reasoning maybe weak, but this combined with everything else, makes me think town for him. 

9 minutes ago, BBM said:

my feeling about kirsche is that I haven't really agreed with his cases much but I've felt that he hasn't really been playing much to scum meta? he's not tunneling as much as i would expect and he seems more willing to re-evaluate stuff.

I think you may be biased cause he backed off his read on you? Would you say his Junko read isn't tunnelly or was there other stuff he was backing off of I forgot about

2 minutes ago, BBM said:

you should ALWAYS be paranoid about shinori

and if it's lylo and he's alive, ALWAYS lynch him. no exceptions

It's disturbing that I caught on to this fact without having any prior experience to playing with them. 

bibbon if you're gonna claim your role out of nowhere can u character claim so i can add it for my records.
if this isn't your full role you just claimed nvm, you don't have to say anything more

also (and to answer shinori earlier) idk he seems more in the background than usual but also every game I've played with him lately he's been scum.

when the whole claim fiasco happened earlier and I thought kirsche was confirmed scum, I was paranoid shinori was hard-defending his buddy (with admittedly solid reasons) because he's ballsy like that.

shinori is overall a ballsy player and idc what anyone else says I think he's a pretty good scum player imo.

I guess I didn't really answer shinori. maybe my memory has just been super selective but I remember going back and re-reading some of his content from the middle of D1 and it just didn't have the same amount of conviction it usually does. I can be more specific if you would like me to, I've been lazy on that front admittedly lol.

im prims and if i guess everyone's characters correctly during the night phase i get a new role. until then i'm kind of a vanilla.

on a more serious note, I agree with via that shinori is a good scum player because he's very confident and can take advantage of uncertainty among townies in a game. i'm not suspicious of him in this game though. are there any specific posts or actions by him that are making you paranoid, or is it just a general vibe?

1 minute ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

It's a correct read but do you think it can't happen as town?

this post confuses me. are you admitting that what you did was scummy?

3 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

It's a correct read but do you think it can't happen as town?

It is an unnatural progression, but you seem to know that already, which is why you emphasize that it's "a correct read." 

As for your question, no, a shift in narrative wouldn't come from town. 

2 minutes ago, BBM said:

on a more serious note, I agree with via that shinori is a good scum player because he's very confident and can take advantage of uncertainty among townies in a game. i'm not suspicious of him in this game though. are there any specific posts or actions by him that are making you paranoid, or is it just a general vibe?

I can't point to anything concrete but I have my eyes open to anything from him. 

And yes, that was an admittance of scummyness. He knows it himself.  

22 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

i misread sully's claim @ eclipse. i thought he was saying kirsche targeted eury. I think us coming to that conclusion by mistake isn't the same as us thinking kirsche is scum for having a night action on its own. I didn't even vote kirsche until weapons joke-claimed tracker. what do you mean more wary of us? do you mean you think we're scummy?

I immediately came to the conclusion that Weapons was trolling, because the only thing Sully claimed was a night action.  Also, Weapons' previous behavior has nothing to do with a scum read on kirsche.

Out of everyone here, I think the two of us probably have dealt with Weapons the most.  Hence why your reaction was puzzling.

15 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Cool just gonna assume clipse is town then

The announcement font size is flavor. It's about Junko being timid and not being heard.

And I'll defend athena here, not understanding the cases doesn't mean you're not open to them being scum; there's plenty of times scum get voted for not actually good reasons and so you can feel like someone is scum without agreeing with other people's cases on them.

Yet I see no other case in those two posts.

12 minutes ago, Bibbon said:

@Vi-astra I'm also paranoid of Shinori, but I have nothing concrete to go off, which is why I didn't name my suspicions of them on D1. Is there any reason to be paranoid of them? 

Part of casing Shinori successfully is putting a "why" to that gut feeling.  It's not the easiest thing, but he's a reasons guy - give him something concrete, and he'll answer.

That being said, I'm not scumreading Shinori ATM.

4 minutes ago, BBM said:

I see why it is interpreted as scummy and also why everyone was like "good read bibbon"

1 minute ago, Bibbon said:

It is an unnatural progression, but you seem to know that already, which is why you emphasize that it's "a correct read." 

As for your question, no, a shift in narrative wouldn't come from town. 

mm but it did

Well, Shinori hasn't done anything concretely scummy. That being said, my gut has proved to be correct on more than one occasion. Anyway, I'll keep it in mind and be thorough with his posts. 

because weapons sounded serious. I acted impulsively but I wanted to assume he wasn't trolling. 

If someone goes way off the rails, I assume that they're either the world's worst scum, or trolling.  I have a good amount of respect for Weapons, so I felt it was the latter. :P: