We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

12 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Spicy entrance by Baldrick and digging the directions Refa/Fable are pushing at the moment.

Refa hot take on Weapons' post is that it's decent but I dunno man, the rest of his play doesn't inspire much confidence for me and I'd have to analyze the gamestate in which he made that post. I think JB/Weapons usually holds at least 1 wolf. Not as confident as I was with Junko/kirsche but a few reasons for this:

- I vaguely remember thinking this when I entered the game yesterday.

- Both were early on the Bart lynch and Fable mentioned something about one of the first 4 voters there likely holding a wolf there with some logic I found reasonable.

- BBM cased both.

Not saying this is set in stone, but it's a thought process I'm operating on for the time being.

Fair enough.  I can get where you're coming from but I wouldn't push before JB myself.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO Sully should use his action on Weapons ( @SullyMcGully First ask the mods how announcer would interact w/your role) because I don't see there being a scum role that's just announcer.

Announcing that in thread could just mean they would idle if they did have another ability. IIRC it fails if the target uses a night action?

also I would agree with fable; if there's only 1 scum in first four on the bart wagon, it's JB over weapons.

Like even assuming announcing isn't an action that still applies. You could well use it on like eclipse depending on what it is, but in the end Sully should be WIFOMing his target depending on what it actually does if it succeeds.

He already used it on Baldrick last night.  You're right that he should WIFOM it though, my mistake.

Just now, Mackc2 said:

What is Sully's ability? We are talking about Sully right?

He checks to see if his target used an active ability that night.  He gets roleblocked if they did, apparently...

Just now, Refa said:

He checks to see if his target used an active ability that night.  He gets roleblocked if they did, apparently...

He gets roleblocked, I hope you mean the target gets role blocked 

Just now, Mackc2 said:

He gets roleblocked, I hope you mean the target gets role blocked 

As far as I know, it is him.

there almost has to be something else w/ the role but I don't think we need to know what at this point.

Like what would the point of it failing if the user has an active ability even be? Sully implied that there's something else w/ the wording around the role.

Yeah, it doesn't matter unless Sully gets a functional guilty.  I'm pretty sure his slot is town, so it's not going to solve anything.

I was thinking 6/7 just because slotcount is 22, there was a comment about like 5/1 potentially if there was a wolf.

Speaking of, I don't know if that shinori shot was more vig oriented or sk oriented on shinori? Given gamestate I'd say vig but no one's claimed it yet.

I've only got a few minutes so not going to get into actual cases until after 11:30 EST (about when I get home from work).

For the record I didn't ever vote for Junko, and while I said I would consolidate them, I actually felt that his content seemed genuine re: concern about Refa and tunneling on Kirsche. I don't have much of a defense for being wrong but I don't think I need one because I was convinced that both of them were town until Kirsche started what read like scum floundering and AtE attacks. I would have not lynched either of them without Kirsche's EoD content.

I think Refa is confirmed town because I cannot see a world where Junko pretends to care about getting back to him unless he is trying to pocket and buy time with someone he thinks is confirmed town. Refa was towny before, but there is practically no way that he is with Junko.

Kirsche is never mafia after that flip.

I strongly believe I was right about eclipse, but I can't get to quote walls until later.

I also want to believe that it was more like a SK than a vig on Shinori. 

1 hour ago, Snike said:

walrein kind of flaked end of phase which bothers me.

Are we thinking networkers are 1 and 1 still? Because the shinori flip is making me doubt hard that wagon now (He was the #1 player with me on that case.) I do not want to lynch here today.

@Omega I already explained myself, take it or leave it.  Also I think Via's night action thing clears Kaoz.

I still think that end of phase push on eclipse had scum on it. I don't think I'm 100% 100% wrong this game reads-wise.

##Vote:JB

Protective push, another protective push, eclipse push, I was already scumreading so may as well continue with the push.

Walrein has flaked end of phase both day and seems to always be in positions where you can't draw any serious interactions between him except for those early ones with Via which a lot of people seemed to townread for, and I'm worried that Walrein has gained towncred because of how people trust Via. 

56 minutes ago, Fable said:

Sh

##Vote:Walrein

I think JB is a good lynch but obviously would be boring if I piled on there too and I think the way he talked about Walrein is a lot like how he treated Junko, wolf read him but always found a way to say he was getting better or shouldn't be lynched. That tied with how obvious V the Omega slot is and how Walrein parked on him for 2 straight says make me not like him so much anymore. 

Agree with  what Fable is saying here.

##Vote Walrein:

IDT it's a good idea to assume SK over Vig just because Vig hasn't claimed.  An SK kill on Shinori seems very odd, SK would want to vig town over scum and one of the only people townreading Shinori is also the person who said there could be an SK in the first place.

Also fair enough, Makaze.  Waiting on your case to rethink things.

1 hour ago, Refa said:

needed to get a lynch

i'd love to say it's because i had a change of heart regarding kirsche but it really was just for consolidation

Refa, didn't you just tell me that you were scumreading Makaze because he didn't have a real reason to switch to Junko? 

I'm not trying to protect him or defame you, but I just want to know if I missed something. Some of your statements feel like contradictions but that's probably just because I'm missing something.

37 minutes ago, Refa said:

IMO Sully should use his action on Weapons ( @SullyMcGully First ask the mods how announcer would interact w/your role) because I don't see there being a scum role that's just announcer.

I asked them yesterday, but kept forgetting to tell you all about it. Announcer is an active role, it would roleblock my power.

So wait, there's no quicktopic this phase? Is the one between Mack and Fable still open?

I should clarify;

when I said Serial Killer*, I was referring to the top of my post where I said wolf in setup  to Fable. I think the shot was from a vig given how many people were scumreading him but I'm not about to say 100% that was the case.

I agree with refa on this.

agreed to an extent on walrein @Lord Gaius; but I would and will lynch JB over them as of right now. shinori also had an early push on them d1, forgot about it, then iirc scumread them again for unspecified reasons, which Kirsche called him out on. I just think what they have said has been ok, but the not showing up is ??? right now.