Jump to content
Iris

We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Vi-astra said:

fable is scummy cuz he came in earlier going "hey everyone stop rolespeccing it's not productive" when we were already past that and on top of that he doesn't have anything productive to contribute himself.

vore & content coming in a sec I'm still not home, apologies.

Why is that wolfy? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fable said:

Why is that wolfy? 

Why should we keep you around, if you're not going to talk, prod, or otherwise play the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Why should we keep you around, if you're not going to talk, prod, or otherwise play the game?

Because I'll just solve the game for you. 

Day 1 has never been my thing and I've always been terrible at it but afterword I'm good to go.

Like as far as I can remember I don't think I've ever gotten a lylo wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fable said:

Because I'll just solve the game for you. 

Day 1 has never been my thing and I've always been terrible at it but afterword I'm good to go.

Like as far as I can remember I don't think I've ever gotten a lylo wrong. 

So let's say that you're town.  You die D1.  Not only can you not solve the game, but your lack of reads means that I can't tie you to other people come D2.

My thing is associative reads.  But for that to work, everyone needs to interact with everyone.  What did you think of the exchange between Athena/Satsuma a few pages back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

So let's say that you're town.  You die D1.  Not only can you not solve the game, but your lack of reads means that I can't tie you to other people come D2.

My thing is associative reads.  But for that to work, everyone needs to interact with everyone.  What did you think of the exchange between Athena/Satsuma a few pages back?

Not much?

Feel like Athena might have kept pressing if he was a wolf? Satsuma's responses were kinda blah (though not unreasonable) so it's not like he gave athena much of a reason to back off, I would have kept going if I were a wolf in that situation anyway.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can understand why satsuma's posts are meh but all that means is I'd give him more time, I don't think any of the responses were overtly villagery. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Fable said:

Not much?

Feel like Athena might have kept pressing if he was a wolf? Satsuma's responses were kinda blah (though not unreasonable) so it's not like he gave athena much of a reason to back off, I would have kept going if I were a wolf in that situation anyway.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can understand why satsuma's posts are meh but all that means is I'd give him more time, I don't think any of the responses were overtly villagery. 

. . .and that's an example of a read, so thanks.  It may not seem like much, but this is the kind of stuff I'll look back on in D4.

Keep commenting on stuff like this, and you'll eventually stumble upon something solid.  That's how D1 is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I just need someone to bounce thoughts off of cuz I usually don't find most things worth commenting on. 

My thing is more VCA which why I'm better after d1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been prodded. I would have preferred to wait longer, because all the reads I would have had have already been had, but let me give a few anyway:

Satsuma: Same old same old, either newbtown or scum. For what it's worth, I'm leaning a slight bit towards scum, but that's just a gut feeling, and those have been wrong in the past.

athena: Some of his arguments and posts seem a little confused and inconsistent. I'm not entirely convinced he's town.

kirsche: Something about kirsche is bothering me, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Call it another gut feeling. I guess because I didn't find his content to be all that compelling for the amount of words he used for it.

Refa: YO REFA-SAN. Pretty good so far. Reading town, but slightly detached, which makes me question my read. Could just be D1 malaise. Agreed with most of his reads, for what that's worth. Not that there's that much to go on, but.

eclipse: Good ol' eclipse. Seems pretty proactive and town-ish to me, but only time will tell.

Shinori: A little off, but nothing to write home about.

Walrein: Agreeing with eclipse, seems pretty town.

Fable: I'm not unwilling to take him for his word. Pretty null on him, but it does make u think.

Elie: His vote seemed more like a pressure/meme vote than anything, but we'll have to see once he's back. I'd like to hear his thoughts so far.

Junko: Honestly getting confused readings on him, which probably isn't a good sign.

Eurykins: This is the first time I'm seeing the legendary Eurykins wall post. Bravo.

Null: on everyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you think that was a eury wallpost you haven't seen anything yet

nightmare, who do you feel worst about between satsuma, kirsche, and junko, and why aren't you voting them?

weapons is probably scum. he's basically just given joking excuses to avoid content while lurking. he's also more capable of content than the other people not contenting. my bibbon vote doesn't mesh well with this but I'll keep my vote on her at least until she comes back and responds.

fable's attitude isn't exactly good but JB's vote on him gives me the same issues as Bibbon's thing about weapons. jb didn't exactly have any content before that post either. he didn't even give basic opinions on other people. feels like he saw something that was obviously bad and easy to push and jumped on it.

probably at something like weapons > bibbon > jb right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BBM said:

if you think that was a eury wallpost you haven't seen anything yet

nightmare, who do you feel worst about between satsuma, kirsche, and junko, and why aren't you voting them?

weapons is probably scum. he's basically just given joking excuses to avoid content while lurking. he's also more capable of content than the other people not contenting. my bibbon vote doesn't mesh well with this but I'll keep my vote on her at least until she comes back and responds.

fable's attitude isn't exactly good but JB's vote on him gives me the same issues as Bibbon's thing about weapons. jb didn't exactly have any content before that post either. he didn't even give basic opinions on other people. feels like he saw something that was obviously bad and easy to push and jumped on it.

probably at something like weapons > bibbon > jb right now

no u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't feel too good about athena either, and it's between him and kirsche. I was actually about to

##Vote: zkirsche

Before you posted. Let's turn up this pressure cooker, shall we?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BBM said:

fable's attitude isn't exactly good but JB's vote on him gives me the same issues as Bibbon's thing about weapons. jb didn't exactly have any content before that post either. he didn't even give basic opinions on other people. feels like he saw something that was obviously bad and easy to push and jumped on it.

Also this is a good way to put it. I can agree with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NGL I did wonder if JB got jebaited by my post.. 

Like compare eclipse response to me to his and it's pretty terrible. I don't mind getting told I'm not doing well because that's not incorrect but the attitude of "no I got you" instead of trying to engage is a bad one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

##I don't need no SFMM5: BBM

This is either the weirdest RP yet, the world's worst reaction test, or Weapons up to something.  Mind giving me a hand here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

weapons's last two posts have been so strongly anti-town I'm now wifoming on whether he would actually do that as scum. 

weapons if you're town, at best you're causing someone who you're not scumreading to get sidetracked by being purposely silly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BBM said:

weapons's last two posts have been so strongly anti-town I'm now wifoming on whether he would actually do that as scum. 

weapons if you're town, at best you're causing someone who you're not scumreading to get sidetracked by being purposely silly.

Oh my bad, I forgot how to play mafia there for a second. Let me get you some reads:

I thought Walrein's early burst of posting was pretty town, not sure why off the top of my head but that impression sticks out. I've had a long day so I can see where the laziness is coming from and can give myself a pass for it. I thought maybe kirsche was being confrontationalish at some point but after looking more closely at his posts, it seemed like he was going somewhere with actions, so that's +town. I'll via is town until further notice. Bibbon's one post was a little weird, but I feel like I'm getting pinged by the formatting of his post more than anything. Eury's okay. I'm not totally in agreement with the case on athena atm, I could see myself backing off a read like that in a similar manner. Out of the pseudo-inactives, JB pinged me the most, but I can't remember why. eclipse is also being confrontational, but I can't remember if that was more to her scum or town meta, but that stuff's also way dated. I could see it as scum coming out of the gate trying to seize initiative, but I can't really commit to it, y'know? Rein's not even this game. Idk who else is what really, maybe I should tunnel on a few people as a change up strategy for a game of this size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Oh my bad, I forgot how to play mafia there for a second. Let me get you some reads:

I thought Walrein's early burst of posting was pretty town, not sure why off the top of my head but that impression sticks out. I've had a long day so I can see where the laziness is coming from and can give myself a pass for it. I thought maybe kirsche was being confrontationalish at some point but after looking more closely at his posts, it seemed like he was going somewhere with actions, so that's +town. I'll via is town until further notice. Bibbon's one post was a little weird, but I feel like I'm getting pinged by the formatting of his post more than anything. Eury's okay. I'm not totally in agreement with the case on athena atm, I could see myself backing off a read like that in a similar manner. Out of the pseudo-inactives, JB pinged me the most, but I can't remember why. eclipse is also being confrontational, but I can't remember if that was more to her scum or town meta, but that stuff's also way dated. I could see it as scum coming out of the gate trying to seize initiative, but I can't really commit to it, y'know? Rein's not even this game. Idk who else is what really, maybe I should tunnel on a few people as a change up strategy for a game of this size.

I'm unfamiliar with several people on the player list, and the game's bigger than I'm accustomed to.  I have to poke everyone a little harder for the sake of my precious associative reads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, eclipse said:

This is either the weirdest RP yet, the world's worst reaction test, or Weapons up to something.  Mind giving me a hand here?

It is a highly calculated non-deterministic branching paths phenomena reaction test, the effects of which will only grow stronger as the days cycle, finally coming to fruition right in the middle of D7 LYLO, if my computer can be believed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really not motivated at all.  YO NIGHTMARE-SAMA, you were entirely right about me seeming distant because I am.

Zeus seems actively unhelpful, but that's null.

Fable isn't scum.  It doesn't benefit Scum!Him to say "who do I sheep", and I don't think complaining about role spec was bad (I had the same thoughts).

Shinori's case on Bartozio is good.  Also, his claim still rubs me the wrong way, but that's...hard to follow up on.

Weapons was in a similar boat to Fable, although he did actually post reads.  I'm still bothered by him.  It doesn't feel like he's...being inquisitive, if that makes any sense.  He throws out these reads but there's no progression or like...weight behind them.

@Zkirsche I agree BBM's actions were hypocritical but I don't think that's scummy...Can you explain why it didn't look like town?  Sorry for harping on early game content, but I really don't get your point of view here.  What are your thoughts on Shinori's overall content?

@SatsumaFSoysoy Why aren't you voting Athena then despite having good reason too FYPOV?

@eclipse I don't remember ever commenting on your BBM vote, just Kirsche's?  Maybe I forgot something.

@BBM Can you explain your Bibbon read in more detail?  I feel like I missed it entirely while making this post, I dunno.

##Unvote

##Vote: Weapons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also FTR, Weapons isn't scummy because he's being unhelpful (again, that's null, he could just choose not to post as scum), but moreso his lack of activity earlier especially considering he did eventually produce reads.  You can't create that many reads out of thin air, they had to previously exist and if so...why didn't he post them before?  My thoughts here are scrambled so I don't know if I'm getting this across very well, but this is actually the first read I feel confident in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ALSO ALSO WRT inquisitiveness he generally asked questions and tried to get a handle on the game in past games and I'm not getting that impression from him here.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...